Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

Well...you have the right to your opinion.....but you don't have the right to arrest people for saying the election was stolen....which is pretty much what Democrats tried to get away with shortly after the election.
I saw no one being arrested for saying an election was stolen. My opinion is based on the evidence or lack of evidence to prove an allegation. If you ever find the evidence I will concur, but that is not the case, in fact, every audit has not found this massive fraud you claim exists.

As a citizen of the US, I would be glad to see Texas leave
Just a few nuclear detonations. That is all it will take. We all will be nervous. But at least one way or the other this will end and something else will start.

They'd sure be naked without the US military to protection
The US military doesn't defend the US.
They are prevented from doing so by some bullshit act. Posse Comitatus Act

The states defend the US from aggression.

I saw no one being arrested for saying an election was stolen. My opinion is based on the evidence or lack of evidence to prove an allegation. If you ever find the evidence I will concur, but that is not the case, in fact, every audit has not found this massive fraud you claim exists.
Yes you have.....they claimed they were plotting insurrection on Jan 6th.

The US military doesn't defend the US.
They are prevented from doing so by some bullshit act. Posse Comitatus Act

The states defend the US from aggression.

Posse is a rule that the US military can't do civilian jobs on the border, they may do military actions which constitute a defense. I thought you said you were a veteran?

Trumpers have neutered Republicans. Trump is the head of the party, and it only takes a word from him to primary any republican out there. I thought the sane members of the GOP would prevent that orange fool from gaining support, but I was wrong. I will never make that mistake again. As long as trump still controls the party, we can't afford to slack off our opposition to all right wing goals.
Like you weren't opposed to right-wing goals before Trump got elected.

Your hatred of Trump only proves that we are right to support him. The Republican politicians we should oppose are the ones that douchebags like you support. Republicans like Romney, Murkowski and Susan Collins.

Posse is a rule that the US military can't do civilian jobs on the border, they may do military actions which constitute a defense. I thought you said you were a veteran?
I am. Our troops have assisted state and local governments helping with humanitarian aide. But the act prevents the US military from conducting military actions inside the United States unless the president declares a national emergency or declares Marshall Law. Even then...he needs the approval of congress. He can't even declare war without their go-ahead.

I have never won an election because I have never run for office to be elected.
Deliberately misinterpreting what I said only proves that you're a moron.

If that is the best you can do to show how you have subjugated your life for a politician you have done a very good job at being half-assed in the attempt.

I haven't subjugated jack shit. I like Trump. You're the one who voted for a politician that fucks you up the ass every chance he gets. If he pissed in your face, you would say "thank you."

I have no idea on what food you grow for us here. I can see where south of the border and California has a big hand in the food but for the most part, we grow our own. Meanwhile, we export to other states just like California does. Tossing your state into the dust bin might mean one brand of something might be missing but that's it. Get over yourself.
^^^ the left have a conniption fit when they discover we don't need their kind. Eastern California, Washington and Oregon will defect and join us. So will most of the farming areas, so much for your food supply. :auiqs.jpg:

Leftards accuse Trump of attempting to steal the very election they committed crimes to try to win.
Show us real evidence of real crimes.

AG Barr said no evidence of any crime
Dept Homeland security said no evidence of any crime
All US courts on all levels said no evidence of any crime, and Rudy argue before a judge and still got 100% rejected.

You just made that up and keep repeating it hoping you retard sheep will keep on believing it like total sheep.

No, the left contends that Trump is lying about the election
The evidence is in.
Trump tried to steal the election

essentially he had a plan to try and overturn the vote then use the GOP appointed courts to allow that to happen.
With Judge Thomas signalling he is a go.

problem for the trash Trumpers is that the GOP courts actually showed some form of character and dignity and rejected all of trump's lies and fake claims of fraud that never happened

Show us real evidence of real crimes.

AG Barr said no evidence of any crime
Dept Homeland security said no evidence of any crime
All US courts on all levels said no evidence of any crime, and Rudy argue before a judge and still got 100% rejected.

You just made that up and keep repeating it hoping you retard sheep will keep on believing it like total sheep.
No point in showing you anything. You and your dopey ilk always just ignore it anyway.

I mean, it’s not like the evidence hasn’t already been presented a million fucking times. You are the retarded sheep who wouldn’t recognize the truth if it snuck up on you to bite you on the nose.

Forum List

Back