But but he was a republican.

1721079487314.png

But....but.....but.........she was a Republican.

What could it all possibly mean?

Nothing makes maga madder than finding out this kid was a republican LOL
No he wasn't. He registered as a republican because actblue had a campaign for democrats to register as Republicans so they could vote in the republican primary in Pennsylvania. To cause chaos during the republican primary to vote against trump.
Give AIPAC The Finger

No he wasn't. He registered as a republican because actblue had a campaign for democrats to register as Republicans so they could vote in the republican primary in Pennsylvania. To cause chaos during the republican primary to vote against trump.
Give AIPAC The Finger
So he voted for an alternative Republican... Sounds very Republican....

I know ye have Trump or death in the cult but there are Republicans that really don't like Trump...

Democrats want Trump alive... Can't send a dead man to jail...

Give AIPAC The Finger

So you know with 100% certainty that was the case? Say it, I want to hear you say it. 😂

Mr. Crooks worked at a unionized nursing home in Bethel Park, Pennysylvania in a non-management job.

That's means he was almost certainly a Dues Paying member of SEIU- one of the most radical labor rackets in America.

Pretending as if he was a "conservative" is absurd.

A political registration is just a box you check. The guy's anger and hatred for the former president is obviously off the charts. Maybe he was following Biden's suggestion when he said Trump was "targeted".

Mr. Crooks worked at a unionized nursing home in Bethel Park, Pennysylvania in a non-management job.

That's means he was almost certainly a Dues Paying member of SEIU- one of the most radical labor rackets in America.

Pretending as if he was a "conservative" is absurd.
You don't have the slightest idea, just clutching at straws.

I see ty has gone triggered.

Forum List

Back