Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Finally! After two fucking years of NOTHING. This may actually be "something" of interest.

Those who are after Trump have actually identified a crime for which Trump himself would be culpable, if true.

We're getting somewhere. Good job, haters. Now you look less like a bunch of ass-hurt crybabies.

As reported by Buzzfeed and CNN...And we all know how impeccable their reputations are for solid and factual reportage. :rolleyes:

We shall see who is more believable........Buzzfeed, CNN

Or our President

If/When this allegation turns out to be true, things are going to get very intense. Some WN whackadoos will go on a rampage.
I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg
I have a whackjob brother who was ready to go on a shooting rampage if Trump didn't win the 2016 election. He couldn't wait to start shooting gays and blacks and Mexicans.

I seriously considered calling DHS during the New Hampshire primaries since he lives there and the candidates are easily approachable. Fortunately, our family got him to go to the VA and get psychiatric help.

He could be on a watchlist now. I don't know.

Lots of indictments and prison sentences. That's how they've worked out.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia. And not one “confidential source” has planned out. You democrats must take classes on your lying. Or maybe it’s PTSD from all your undercover work for the US army ? You have a habit of telling lies. This is no different.

If/When this allegation turns out to be true, things are going to get very intense. Some WN whackadoos will go on a rampage.
I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg
I have a whackjob brother who was ready to go on a shooting rampage if Trump didn't win the 2016 election. He couldn't wait to start shooting gays and blacks and Mexicans.

I seriously considered calling DHS during the New Hampshire primaries since he lives there and the candidates are easily approachable. Fortunately, our family got him to go to the VA and get psychiatric help.

He could be on a watchlist now. I don't know.

I hope your brother is getting the help he needs. Seriously.

Too bad some of the posters here apparently don't have family members who will get them the help they obviously need.

We don’t know if Cohen can prove it or not — but Cohen did record some of their conversations, so it is possible he can.
Is telling Cohen to lie to Congress a crime? Isn't it more just talking--freedom of speech type stuff? Back to my original point, isn't the onus on Cohen to say no?
Yes, it’s a crime and an impeachable offense if provable.

Lying to Congress is a crime. Telling someone to commit a crime is conspiracy, which is a criminal offense.

It all comes down to whether or not Cohen has proof beyond just his word.

Telling someone to commit a crime is not a crime. It's MUCH more involved than that.

If I tell you to go rob a bank and you do it, I have not committed a crime.

Did you tell me to lie about it in front of Congress?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? If I tell you to lie to Congress and you do, I have not committed a crime.

Now if I did more than just told you "hey lie to Congress" then yes that could be a crime, depending. But simply telling you to lie to Congress is not a crime.

You see that. I see that.

All the lefty loons see is another chance at Trump.

They sure are stupid.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia. And not one “confidential source” has planned out. You democrats must take classes on your lying. Or maybe it’s PTSD from all your undercover work for the US army ? You have a habit of telling lies. This is no different.
Manafort has ties to Russia and Trump, and he's already in jail. Cohen is going to jail, and he has ties to Russia.Next!

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia.
You poor thing. I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark, eh?

For example, how is it possible you don't know Flynn was convicted for lying about his conversations with Russians?

Beyond the fact that you are stupid for beleiving every "source with knowledge" bulshit story we've heard despite 3 years of it never panning out there is the obvious. If Trump , or anyone else for that matter, conspired to get a witness to lie to Congress, that would be illegal, but it wouldn't be "obstruction of justice"
William Barr thinks otherwise....

The 1 Line That William Barr Wrote About Obstruction That Could Haunt Trump | HuffPost

As things stand, obstruction laws do not criminalize just any act that can influence a ‘proceeding,’” he wrote in a document shared on Twitter by The Daily Beast’s Justin Miller. “Rather, they are concerned with acts intended to have a particular kind of impact.”

Barr then spelled out what would constitute obstruction, such as witness tampering. And he specifically said that even the president could be guilty in that case:

Obviously, the President and any other official can commit obstruction in this classic sense of sabotaging a proceeding’s truth-finding function. Thus, for example, if a President knowingly destroys or alters evidence, suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity or availability of evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction.”

HuffPo??

Nuff said.
Is that the best that you can do?? Stupid question, of course that is your best shot. Now prove that Barr did not say what they are reporting.

Prove that he did?? HuffPo?? Really??
OK, here is a copy from another source of the actual memo

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...4c05e39318dd2d136b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

enjoy!!

Is telling Cohen to lie to Congress a crime? Isn't it more just talking--freedom of speech type stuff? Back to my original point, isn't the onus on Cohen to say no?

Lying to Congress is a crime. Telling someone to commit a crime is conspiracy, which is a criminal offense.

Telling someone to commit a crime is not a crime. It's MUCH more involved than that.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? If I tell you to lie to Congress and you do, I have not committed a crime.
Are you that much of a retard to not understand the question from which you yourself gave an example?

And yes, you are totally part of the conspiracy, if you are part of the obstruction to hide the testimony of the witness in a criminal investigation. Let's explain this to you shall we: BuzzFeed News: Docs & emails show Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress

Now if I did more than just told you "hey lie to Congress" then yes that could be a crime, depending. But simply telling you to lie to Congress is not a crime.
And they did more. Trump was part of a criminal investigation looking into him, while telling Cohen to lie about Trump Tower Moscow. People you can't be that blind, deaf, and dumb not to see that?

They sure are stupid.

You see that. I see that.

They sure are stupid.
You are so unbelievably ignorant.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia
Except for the people who have been convicted of lying to investigators and congress regarding their dealings with Russia.

How do you goobers say this stuff with a straight face? Embarrassing.
Let him or her believe it. In the mean time, those who are in jail who they think are not, are probably sniffing glue themselves.

Forum List

Back