Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia
Except for the people who have been convicted of lying to investigators and congress regarding their dealings with Russia.

How do you goobers say this stuff with a straight face? Embarrassing.

We’re you g500’s wing man back in the day when he worked undercover for the army?

Michael Cohen will be testifying before Congress in February. What kind of diversions do you think Trump and your propagandists will come up with to distract from his testimony?

Why would they divert from the testimony from someone who is going to prison for lying to Congress? LOL

Cohen is worthless as a prosecutorial witness.

Trump lies his ass off on a regular basis and Tards like you lap it up - SO DONT USE COHEN LYING AS AN EXCUSE

Hey dipshit. I'm on record here MULTIPLE times saying Trump is a liar. I challenge you to find a single post of yours calling ANY Democrat a liar , even though they obviously are.

I have read that memo, and three things come to mind.

1. Why did Barr write that completely unsolicited memo? He wasn't even in government, much less connected to the Mueller investigation.

2. Barr's memo revolves around the contention that Trump asking Comey to "let go" of the Flynn investigation did not rise to obstruction. However, his long-winded explanation of what does constitute obstruction perfectly matches the current allegation of Trump suborning Cohen's perjury. Barr's memo will thus come back to haunt him. His own words will support impeachment.

3. If Trump is guilty, he should immediately withdraw his nomination of Barr to mitigate the damage the memo can cause for him in the immediate future.

A couple things wrong with your analysis

First, Barr is adamant that a sitting US President can NOT be indicted. So that's a non starter

We're talking about impeachment, not an indictment.

Second , what an AG says really woudn't have any play in an impeachment proceeding.

It will have play when it comes to whether or not Mueller's report sees the light of day. And it will have play when it comes to testimony during an impeachment hearing. And it will have play in the court of public opinion, which is where Trump stages his incoherent defense.

Third, Nancy Pelosi isn't stupid, she's going to tolerate the outer fringe of her party to talk about impeachment, but there will NEVER be a vote on impeaching Trump. With one possible exception. If Trump wins reelection in 2020 and Democrats win BOTH houses of Congress, then you MIGHT see an impeachment vote.
This suborning of perjury allegation just caused impeachment to move from the fringe toward the core. I think we are even going to see the I-word coming out of the mouths of Fox News pundits if it turns out to be true.
Again, it all rests on what evidence there is to support Cohen’s claims. No one is going to impeach Trump based solely on what someone as incredulous as Cohen says.

Lots of indictments and prison sentences. That's how they've worked out.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia.
You poor thing. I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark, eh?

For example, how is it possible you don't know Flynn was convicted for lying about his conversations with Russians?

This is where you think you are so smart. Your claim is that Russia collided with Trump to take the election. This has been proven to not be the case at a minimum of one or more times every month since Trump took office. So here you are, Flynn is in trouble for lying about talking to Russia. Was that conversation about the election of 2016 or in any way attempting to subvert it in Teump Favor? Nope, and you can not show one thing that says it was. What Flynn did wasn’t even what he is in trouble for, he is in trouble for lying about it. So stick to your lies about being an undercover agent for the army. That lie is way better and more enjoyable.
More and more evidence is coming out that the Russians interfered in our election, and that members of the Trump campaign actively worked with Russians to make it happen.

I have never said Trump personally "collided" with Russia. I have serious doubts he did. However, I am more and more convinced Trump was in the loop as to the collusion of others with Russia.

Right after Donald, Jr. enthusiastically agreed to meet with Russian cutouts to get dirt on Clinton, Trump announced to the whole world that he was going to have some bigly news about Clinton the following Monday.

The Trump campaign brought Russians right into Trump Tower, for chrissakes! For the express purpose of receiving dirt on Clinton. "I love it!" <--- Don, Jr.

When the Russians did not immediately hand over the dirt, Trump failed to hold the promised press conference. That, more than anything else, has convinced me he was in the loop.

Trump also personally directed the lies which would be told about the Trump Tower meeting.

Manafort met with Russians to provide them internal polling data which the Russians could use to manipulate their target audiences on social media.

Flynn met with the Russians to give them a nod and a wink that Trump was going to ease up the Obama's sanctions and to thus ask them not to respond in kind to Obama's sanctions.

Trump told the whole world in Helsinki he trusted Putin more than his own intelligence agencies.

And most recently, REPUBLICAN president Donald fucking Trump told the whole world that the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

If that doesn't wake you tards up, nothing will.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia.

For example, how is it possible you don't know Flynn was convicted for lying about his conversations with Russians?

So again you are telling lies? You just said right now that Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador about subverting the 2016 election. You just made that implication.
Where did he say anything thing about subverting the 2016 election in regards to Flynn’s conviction? :cuckoo:

1. Why did Barr write that completely unsolicited memo? He wasn't even in government, much less connected to the Mueller investigation.

2. Barr's memo revolves around the contention that Trump asking Comey to "let go" of the Flynn investigation did not rise to obstruction. However, his long-winded explanation of what does constitute obstruction perfectly matches the current allegation of Trump suborning Cohen's perjury. Barr's memo will thus come back to haunt him. His own words will support impeachment.

3. If Trump is guilty, he should immediately withdraw his nomination of Barr to mitigate the damage the memo can cause for him in the immediate future.

First, Barr is adamant that a sitting US President can NOT be indicted. So that's a non starter

Second , what an AG says really woudn't have any play in an impeachment proceeding.

It will have play when it comes to whether or not Mueller's report sees the light of day. And it will have play when it comes to testimony during an impeachment hearing. And it will have play in the court of public opinion, which is where Trump stages his incoherent defense.

Third, Nancy Pelosi isn't stupid, she's going to tolerate the outer fringe of her party to talk about impeachment, but there will NEVER be a vote on impeaching Trump. With one possible exception. If Trump wins reelection in 2020 and Democrats win BOTH houses of Congress, then you MIGHT see an impeachment vote.
This suborning of perjury allegation just caused impeachment to move from the fringe toward the core. I think we are even going to see the I-word coming out of the mouths of Fox News pundits if it turns out to be true.
Again, it all rests on what evidence there is to support Cohen’s claims. No one is going to impeach Trump based solely on what someone as incredulous as Cohen says.
See post 148. Cohen is the icing, not the cake.

And did you say something about a known liar?

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

Let's say, yes, he did do this.

What was it about, do you know?

What did he ask Cohen to lie about?

Yup, so all through this thing, how have those anonymous sources worked out so far?

This is where you think you are so smart. Your claim is that Russia collided with Trump to take the election. This has been proven to not be the case at a minimum of one or more times every month since Trump took office. So here you are, Flynn is in trouble for lying about talking to Russia. Was that conversation about the election of 2016 or in any way attempting to subvert it in Teump Favor? Nope, and you can not show one thing that says it was. What Flynn did wasn’t even what he is in trouble for, he is in trouble for lying about it. So stick to your lies about being an undercover agent for the army. That lie is way better and more enjoyable.
More and more evidence is coming out that the Russians interfered in our election, and that members of the Trump campaign actively worked with Russians to make it happen.

I have never said Trump personally "collided" with Russia. I have serious doubts he did. However, I am more and more convinced Trump was in the loop as to the collusion of others with Russia.

Right after Donald, Jr. enthusiastically agreed to meet with Russian cutouts to get dirt on Clinton, Trump announced to the whole world that he was going to have some bigly news about Clinton the following Monday.

The Trump campaign brought Russians right into Trump Tower, for chrissakes! For the express purpose of receiving dirt on Clinton. "I love it!" <--- Don, Jr.

When the Russians did not immediately hand over the dirt, Trump failed to hold the promised press conference. That, more than anything else, has convinced me he was in the loop.

Trump also personally directed the lies which would be told about the Trump Tower meeting.

Manafort met with Russians to provide them internal polling data which the Russians could use to manipulate their target audiences on social media.

Flynn met with the Russians to give them a nod and a wink that Trump was going to ease up the Obama's sanctions and to thus ask them not to respond in kind to Obama's sanctions.

Trump told the whole world in Helsinki he trusted Putin more than his own intelligence agencies.

And most recently, REPUBLICAN president Donald fucking Trump told the whole world that the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

No there isn’t. It’s bullshit and hype.

ABC News Correspondent: Sources Say Mueller Report Will Be 'Anti-Climactic'

ABC News Correspondent: Sources Say Mueller Report Will Be ‘Anti-Climactic’

Ivanka and Donald Junior are caught in the evidence web, too. According to the allegation, they were provided updates on the scheme.

Junior doesn't exactly have a stellar track record of maintaining the code of silence.

"I love it!"

Meh, coming from a dude who claimed to have been I listed in the army and sent undercover to investigate the Klan, you ain’t much of an authority on lying.

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

Let's say, yes, he did do this.

What was it about, do you know?

What did he ask Cohen to lie about?
it doesn't matter. the mere fact is that if anyone asks someone to lie in front of congress, then it's obstruction. even if they tell them to plead the 5th. of course Unless you are obammy, hitlery, comey, Loretta momma, or any fking filthy ass lying demoloser. just remember that. bleach bit vagina.

No there isn’t. It’s bullshit and hype.

ABC News Correspondent: Sources Say Mueller Report Will Be 'Anti-Climactic'

ABC News Correspondent: Sources Say Mueller Report Will Be ‘Anti-Climactic’

That was before this latest Buzzfeed news.

And I was well aware Trump's unbelievable comment about the Soviets would not even wake you comatose fools up.

It is not in Trump's nature to resign.
If he takes his chance, and is impeached by the Senate, then he can't be pardoned.... anyone impeached can not be pardoned.

Ivanka and Donald Junior are caught in the evidence web, too. According to the allegation, they were provided updates on the scheme.

Junior doesn't exactly have a stellar track record of maintaining the code of silence.

"I love it!"

Show us then? Your own masters even gave up on Russia.

Meh, coming from a dude who claimed to have been I listed in the army and sent undercover to investigate the Klan, you ain’t much of an authority on lying.

"I listed"?

???

I never made either of those claims, retard.

I am retired military. I never said it was the Army.

And I never went undercover in the Klan.

Put down the crack pipe.

They would have leaked any real evidence.

I think all they have is Michael Cohen telling them so

"I love it!"

Show us then? Your own masters even gave up on Russia.
Read the OP link. Try to catch up.

i realize it is longer than a tweet and will thus strain your bumper sticker intellect, but do your best.

Forum List

Back