Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

8705628-6608247-image-a-56_1547837297485.jpg

Mueller beat the "Confession" out of Mueller

For some reason, Donald Trump has felt it imperative that the American people not have any knowledge of his involvement with Russia or Russian money.

I think it has more to do with mob money than Putin wanting him to win an election.

Could be both.

But there was mob money behind Trump SoHo.

Trump is such a pathological liar that the very name Trump SoHo is a lie. That building is nowhere near SoHo. He just wanted the prestige attached.

Just like he added ten imaginary stories to Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue.

The guy is one giant illusion from top to bottom. A giant turd with a thin layer of gold plating.

Please let the other guy post under this name, this new poster is a fucking toad

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
You may have to send detailed instructions via pm. After all it is a libtard you are trying to teach.

We need at least sixty new impeachment threads daily or this forum will die of boredom! Liberals are allowed to troll and spam!

Nixon was going to take his chances, too.

Then the tapes were released by the Supreme Court.

Then the fat lady began singing. Even the Republicans couldn't stomach what they heard on those tapes, and Nixon resigned.

Whatever documentation Mueller has about the subornation of perjury could be the equivalent of the Nixon tapes. We'll see.

But that still doesn't answer my question. When did Trump's development deal in Moscow Start, not when Trump allegedly suborned Cohen to perjure himself on planning its end? That, seems irrelevant to me.

And is any of that, can they PROVE, relevant to collusion with Russia?

Or, as he keeps saying, "political witch hunt?"

IOW, a process crime by the D.C. lawyers and elites to subvert the duly elected will of the nation?

2h68xx.jpg

For some reason, Donald Trump has felt it imperative that the American people not have any knowledge of his involvement with Russia or Russian money.

I think it has more to do with mob money than Putin wanting him to win an election.

Could be both.

Trump is such a pathological liar that the very name Trump SoHo is a lie. That building is nowhere near SoHo. He just wanted the prestige attached.

The guy is one giant illusion from top to bottom. A giant turd with a thin layer of gold plating.

I doubt there is a single building in NYC that doesn't have mob money behind it so meh.

And besides the DNC itself is a crime syndicate.

You are sniffing glue. Not one person has been convicted and sentenced in relation to anything Russia.
You poor thing. I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark, eh?

For example, how is it possible you don't know Flynn was convicted for lying about his conversations with Russians?

So again you are telling lies? You just said right now that Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador about subverting the 2016 election. You just made that implication.
Where did he say anything thing about subverting the 2016 election in regards to Flynn’s conviction? :cuckoo:
Flynn's trouble was that he was working for money from foreign powers and didn't report it. As G5000 pointed out, Flynn was passing messages to kislyak that Trump was going to ease sactions after the inaguaration .... and that in itself has never been called illegal. A candidate or presumptive potus may tell a foreign power what his for policy would be. But the question is whether Putin helped Trump get elected, and Trump was fulfilling a promise he made for aid ... and that is BIG LEAGUE illegal, which is one thing Mueller's investigating.

Flynn is also still being looked at for possible illegal Israeli and Saudi donations to the inauguration.

What a load of shit. Mueller is not investigating whether Putin helped Trump win an election in exchange for anything.

You people are stupid, and in for a pretty sad surprise when the Mueller report finally drops and you see that Trump was not being investigated by him for anything.
Of course Mueller has no investigation going into shared polling data with Russia and Russian intelligence aiming social media and false reporting to likely Trump voters. This is all a fantasy. And Mueller has not investigated any other things of value, such as loans or land deals, Putin may have offered Trump

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.
It is not in Trump's nature to resign.

Which makes it even odder that a year ago many in the MSM were predicting he didn't really want to be President and would resign any day .

Also , it's hilarious the way liberals all parrot each other Google "If Cohen claims are true Trump must resign or be impeached" and laugh at the results.
dude, just adds to stacks of evidence that they are one party one voice all the time. Including MSM. LOL :eek2::disbelief::gives:

Could be both.

I doubt there is a single building in NYC that doesn't have mob money behind it so meh.

Ah. The "everybody does it" gambit. That was the chief defense used by Nixon defenders, too.

So you have no moral legs to stand on.

You poor thing. I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark, eh?

For example, how is it possible you don't know Flynn was convicted for lying about his conversations with Russians?

So again you are telling lies? You just said right now that Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador about subverting the 2016 election. You just made that implication.
Where did he say anything thing about subverting the 2016 election in regards to Flynn’s conviction? :cuckoo:
Flynn's trouble was that he was working for money from foreign powers and didn't report it. As G5000 pointed out, Flynn was passing messages to kislyak that Trump was going to ease sactions after the inaguaration .... and that in itself has never been called illegal. A candidate or presumptive potus may tell a foreign power what his for policy would be. But the question is whether Putin helped Trump get elected, and Trump was fulfilling a promise he made for aid ... and that is BIG LEAGUE illegal, which is one thing Mueller's investigating.

Flynn is also still being looked at for possible illegal Israeli and Saudi donations to the inauguration.

What a load of shit. Mueller is not investigating whether Putin helped Trump win an election in exchange for anything.

You people are stupid, and in for a pretty sad surprise when the Mueller report finally drops and you see that Trump was not being investigated by him for anything.
Of course Mueller has no investigation going into shared polling data with Russia and Russian intelligence aiming social media and false reporting to likely Trump voters. This is all a fantasy. And Mueller has not investigated any other things of value, such as loans or land deals, Putin may have offered Trump

It is all fantasy, based on outright lies.

Putin didn't help Trump win the election you fool.

If he did, however, he made the worst tactical mistake in the history of geopolitics. Trump has HURT Russia. Far more than Hillary Clinton ever would have.

Could be both.

Ah. The "everybody does it" gambit. That was the chief defense used by Nixon defenders, too.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC, so unless you want them all gone, going after him is just political grandstanding.

Myself, I'd gladly vote to remove Trump from office if every dirty Democrat in Congress also had to go (Republicans too, for that matter)

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

Which makes it even odder that a year ago many in the MSM were predicting he didn't really want to be President and would resign any day .

Also , it's hilarious the way liberals all parrot each other Google "If Cohen claims are true Trump must resign or be impeached" and laugh at the results.
I think of all the people who were shocked the day after Election Day, no one was more shocked than Trump himself.

I don't think he actually expected to win.

Trump has wanted to be President for decades. He tried and tried and tried to ingratiate himself with the Democrats, but they just treated him like an ATM, took his donations, and chucked him on the chin and called him cute.

Trump finally figured out the retards, hypocrites, and bigots who have hijacked the GOP would be much easier to hoax. So he changed his registration from Democrat to Republican, and began talking the way a far left liberal thinks conservatives talk.

Let's say, yes, he did do this.

What was it about, do you know?

What did he ask Cohen to lie about?
it doesn't matter. the mere fact is that if anyone asks someone to lie in front of congress, then it's obstruction. even if they tell them to plead the 5th. of course Unless you are obammy, hitlery, comey, Loretta momma, or any fking filthy ass lying demoloser. just remember that. bleach bit vagina.

Well, it goes to the question of what Barr has said is obstruction, and what is not. Perhaps this, out of Trump's own foolishness does qualify. Yet what was he trying to cover up? Was it actually connected to anything? Is there any proof of that beyond circumstantial? Or was it, as is always the case with Trump, just about money and image? Most of these clowns posting this stuff can only repeat what the MSM tell them, and have no ability to do any critical thinking. The question was aimed at them, not you. They, in the end, have no idea what any of it is about. Just BAD ORANGE MAN FORCED SOMEONE TO VIOLATE CONGRESSIONAL RULES, AND IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW. WE HAVE PROOOF!!!!!! :booze:

:aargh:

On top of this, if folks were familiar with what he was doing and why, and what it is all about, then they would gauge whether this is a political witch hunt, where folks are using the apparatus of the bureaucracy to their advantage in the matter of process crimes to try to nail him.

Is this really worth allowing the elites in the bureaucracy to subvert the will of the electorate?

That is what they do in banana republics and Eastern block nations.

If the American right weren't so lazy and apathetic, drinking beer, hunting and watching footballs, I could imagine them marching on D.C. over such nasty elite shenanigans.
definition of witch hunt is looking for a crime where one doesn't exist.

I think of all the people who were shocked the day after Election Day, no one was more shocked than Trump himself.

Trump has wanted to be President for decades. He tried and tried and tried to ingratiate himself with the Democrats, but they just treated him like an ATM and chucked him on the chin and called him cute.

Trump finally figured out the retards, hypocrites, and bigots who have hijacked the GOP would be much easier to hoax.

I don't think he expected to win either. I think he was shocked when it turned out that even with all the cheating and voter fraud and everything else in her favor Hillary Clinton lost. I submit the fact that he didn't have people lined up to take every job he could nominate someone for as proof of this.

And also of course, yes it's a good thing retards, liars, hypocrites, and bigots don't run the DNC LOL come on, that kind of crap in beneath you.

Maybe there really is a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Could be both.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC
Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Could be both.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC
Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Oh I don't think it was a hoax, I think the swamp is just so big that Trump never stood a chance.

Trump has wanted to be President for decades. He tried and tried and tried to ingratiate himself with the Democrats, but they just treated him like an ATM, took his donations, and chucked him on the chin and called him cute.

Trump finally figured out the retards, hypocrites, and bigots who have hijacked the GOP would be much easier to hoax. So he changed his registration from Democrat to Republican, and began talking the way a far left liberal thinks conservatives talk.
And that is what is funny. His agendas are just basic common sense.

Forum List

Back