By far easiest way to make economy grow:

And what happens when we collapse economically? Hope you speak russian and Chinese.

That's inevitable because of all the people out there like you who don't want our nation to live within its means.

Like me? I want a balanced budget. It's the politicians that don't.

you mean liberal politicians. Republicans since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments and Democrats have killed every one!!

And what happens when we collapse economically? Hope you speak russian and Chinese.

That's inevitable because of all the people out there like you who don't want our nation to live within its means.

Like me? I want a balanced budget. It's the politicians that don't.

you mean liberal politicians. Republicans since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments and Democrats have killed every one!!

Out repubs now just increased the debt limit.

because of the fire that the garment workers union was formed.

1000000% stupid and libera!! if a union or govt creates the fire code competition stops and the danger increases.

1+1=2

do you have the IQ to understand?

I guess you don't have the IQ to understand history or how the unions were formed and why the workers saw a need for them. But, keep on with your ignorance of history if it makes you happy. BTW, there is no such thing as 1000000 percent. The most you can have mathematically is 100 percent.

Unions did have their place long ago. But that time is long over and we haven't had a need for unions in the last 30 years or so.

Unions were on the path to bankrupting businesses which is why you don't see many unions today. Now they are bankrupting states with ridiculous benefits for state workers and there is little we can do about it.

Eventually, the people that unions set up to help ended up getting hurt the most. The combination of unions and government chased so many jobs out of the country that we will never experience a great economy again. Yet the few unions that are left keep pushing for higher wages while government keeps pushing for more regulation.

You opinion may be valid for the ever popular South Dakota, but there are areas in the US where being replaced by the Global Labor Pool is all too easy.

That's everywhere. What can unions do to stop that? Even Democrats will throw their own under the bus if it means they can find a stronger and larger voting base somewhere else. Who do these foreigners (legal or illegal) hurt the most? They hurt the black community which is the strongest Democrat base they have. Yet Obama and the Democrats don't want to build a huge wall, they want to build a huge Welcome mat for our borders.
I never mentioned unions, I object to how easy it is to replace American Professionals with Business Visas and write offs on off-shoring.
There should also be a Tariff for US companies that moved away and make a certain threshold of their profits from the US consumer base they left behind.

being replaced by the Global Labor Pool is all too easy.

so the liberal wants every person city state country to ban trade so we have to make everything ourselves! I wonder what kind of cars Maine will make or what cars they will make in Bangor??

That's a good point. The only reason American cars are as good as they are today is because of the Japanese invasion. The non-union Japanese built a much better vehicle for the money.

I still drive a Toyota. I don't trust American made cars. I've made dozens of deliveries to automotive plants throughout the years. I've seen the lazy care-about-nothing attitude union workers have. When I tell my friends or neighbors about some of my experiences I've had with these companies, they think I'm making the whole thing up.

yes I remember when they used to put a tennis ball on the car's antenna while it was on the assembly line to indicate that it was being purchased by a union worker and so they should pay attention to how it was put together!!

1000000% stupid and libera!! if a union or govt creates the fire code competition stops and the danger increases.

1+1=2

do you have the IQ to understand?

I guess you don't have the IQ to understand history or how the unions were formed and why the workers saw a need for them. But, keep on with your ignorance of history if it makes you happy. BTW, there is no such thing as 1000000 percent. The most you can have mathematically is 100 percent.

Unions did have their place long ago. But that time is long over and we haven't had a need for unions in the last 30 years or so.

Unions were on the path to bankrupting businesses which is why you don't see many unions today. Now they are bankrupting states with ridiculous benefits for state workers and there is little we can do about it.

Eventually, the people that unions set up to help ended up getting hurt the most. The combination of unions and government chased so many jobs out of the country that we will never experience a great economy again. Yet the few unions that are left keep pushing for higher wages while government keeps pushing for more regulation.

You opinion may be valid for the ever popular South Dakota, but there are areas in the US where being replaced by the Global Labor Pool is all too easy.

That's everywhere. What can unions do to stop that? Even Democrats will throw their own under the bus if it means they can find a stronger and larger voting base somewhere else. Who do these foreigners (legal or illegal) hurt the most? They hurt the black community which is the strongest Democrat base they have. Yet Obama and the Democrats don't want to build a huge wall, they want to build a huge Welcome mat for our borders.
I never mentioned unions, I object to how easy it is to replace American Professionals with Business Visas and write offs on off-shoring.
There should also be a Tariff for US companies that moved away and make a certain threshold of their profits from the US consumer base they left behind.

Fair enough. Who do you think would ultimately pay that tariff?

Now that Lenders are no longer dolling out cash left and right, the MNCs; their sales will plummet as they did after the 2008 crash.

so the liberal wants every person city state country to ban trade so we have to make everything ourselves! I wonder what kind of cars Maine will make or what cars they will make in Bangor??

That's a good point. The only reason American cars are as good as they are today is because of the Japanese invasion. The non-union Japanese built a much better vehicle for the money.

I still drive a Toyota. I don't trust American made cars. I've made dozens of deliveries to automotive plants throughout the years. I've seen the lazy care-about-nothing attitude union workers have. When I tell my friends or neighbors about some of my experiences I've had with these companies, they think I'm making the whole thing up.

yes I remember when they used to put a tennis ball on the car's antenna while it was on the assembly line to indicate that it was being purchased by a union worker and so they should pay attention to how it was put together!!

When I was a kid I hung around with a friend who's father worked at the steel mills here in Cleveland. By his own admission, they would only rustproof one side of the steel. He was an inspector where he sat all day long watching the steel come out of the furnaces.

Back then, the cars were designed to rust out so you'd have to buy a new one. The joke back then was Dodge cars. We would say if you buy a Dodge, get home quickly to show off your new car because it starts rusting from the time you leave the dealership.

When I was a kid I hung around with a friend who's father worked at the steel mills here in Cleveland. By his own admission, they would only rustproof one side of the steel. He was an inspector where he sat all day long watching the steel come out of the furnaces.

Back then, the cars were designed to rust out so you'd have to buy a new one. The joke back then was Dodge cars. We would say if you buy a Dodge, get home quickly to show off your new car because it starts rusting from the time you leave the dealership.

Like the shit from China or the Software from India that never quite works?

Now that Lenders are no longer dolling out cash left and right, the MNCs; their sales will plummet as they did after the 2008 crash.

yes because when they resist the country clobbers them politically! If there was support for a BBA it would be law tomorrow!!

They don't resist. Look at how quickly bush ruined a balance budget. They want to spend.

dear, Republicans try shutting down govt, debt ceilings, caps. pay as you go, BBA etc. and it always costs them or they would do it, obviously!! If it was a winner it would be done tomorrow!

yes because when they resist the country clobbers them politically! If there was support for a BBA it would be law tomorrow!!

They don't resist. Look at how quickly bush ruined a balance budget. They want to spend.

dear, Republicans try shutting down govt debt ceilings etc BBA and it always costs them or they would do it, obviously!!

Obviously? Wow they have you fooled. They were just arguing for more military spending so the debt limit went up.

dear, Republicans try shutting down govt debt ceilings etc BBA and it always costs them or they would do it, obviously!!

Obviously? Wow they have you fooled. They were just arguing for more military spending so the debt limit went up.

EB, the Parrot trained by a Neo-Con.

Like the shit from China or the Software from India that never quite works?

I don't know about software from India, but I do know about faulty Chinese products. We have customers that used China to cut down on costs. When it ended up costing them more, they went back to dealing with local companies. Sure, China will warrant their products, but the shipping costs are what kills companies. China won't pay for the freight to come back to China for corrections.

Forum List

Back