By killing one man, Trump may have sent us on the road to peace with Iran

Liberals are up to their old tricks. I remember their anti-war protests during the Vietnam War. I remember them protesting when GWB sent brave troops to Iraq after the 9/11 attacks. Liberals are anti-war and anti-American.

The USA has 60,000 troops stationed in the Middle East. Iran just attacked an Iraqi air base with pinpoint accuracy, and deliberately did not kill anyone. They even had the courtesy to warn the Iraqi's they were about to attack - something that Dumb Donald failed to be before taking out Soleimani. The Iraqi's made it clear that they could hit American troops anywhere, anytime in the Middle East.

Thank you for agreeing that Iraq was afraid to kill any of our troops by intentionally striking deserted targets. It is not right to say they did not kill anyone. Their defense system shot down a commercial airliner taking off from their airport. Many of those on board were Canadians.

Are you serious or just more desperate than even I imagined? Did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama send a warning to Pakistan that he had ordered an attack on Osama bin Laden?

Please note that none of your Middle Eastern allies, not even Israel, is cheering this assassination. Not even the Saudi's. But Iraq has already told you to leave, and they mean it. Trump and Pompeo think they can bully their way out of this expulsion, but I have my doubts. Since Trump isn't prepared to observe any of the proper diplomatic courtesies, like notifying your allies in the neighbourhood of your plans, and getting permisson to kill someone on foreign territories, even your allies don't want your troops stationed in their countries.

The free world is celebrating the death of Qasem Soleimani. He was doing more damage than Osama bin Laden. He had killed over 600 Americans in Iraq. He had coordinated the earlier attack on the American Embassy in Baghdad. Soleimani was flying into the Baghdad airport to meet with other terrorists.

American troops are now legitimate retailiatory targets for any Islamic terrorist group in the world. Anyone seeking revenge on this matyr's death. The Iranian people are once again united in their hatred of America.

Specifically, when were American Troops NOT a target for any Islamic terrorist group, or civilians for that matter?

Trump has kick started getting the USA kicked out of the Middle East. Period. Americans all over the world are now at risk from increased terror attacks. Canadians, whose troops were endangered - twice, without so much as the courtesy of a phone call, and 60 of whose citizens died in this wag the dog frivolity are pissed. You have no idea. Similarly, French troops were also endangered.

I thought you, and all the other Trump haters, WANTED us out of unwinnable wars in the Middle East. What changed/

All because Donald Trump, who isn't fit to carry Barrack Obama's suitcase, is being impeached.

He HAS been impeached which has backfired on the Democrats which is increasing his poll numbers.

Trump is a brilliant strategist
I had to stop reading right there. Laughing too hard.
Hillary must be the better strategist since she won the election.

Crooked Hillary claims she has a law degree but she must have been absent the day that her Constitutional Law course discussed that it is the Electoral College that picks the President.

Her idea of foreign policy strategy was to have a toy"reset" button when things went south.

So, you don't actually know anything about it?

Just the crap.you read on breightbart, right?

Did this happen or not? Yes or no?

art.clintonlavrov1.gi-Th.jpg

“You got it wrong," said Lavrov, as both diplomats laughed.

“It should be “perezagruzka” [the Russian word for reset]," said Lavrov."This says ‘peregruzka,’ which means ‘overcharged.’”

Everyone's saying Iran "accidentally" shot down the Ukranian airplane.

My question is this:

What did they think they were shooting down?

Accident my ass! They lie like the flying carpets they scoot around on. There are things most don't even consider, some so obvious.

Most saw the video of it being hit with the missile and exploding? GEE, think. How come someone had a camera, on video, recording, pointed at the correct doomed airliner the exact second it hit? People video tape all airliners as a hobby waiting for one to get hit?

Not only the Great Obama, but UK, France, Germany, Russia and China not only agreed with the terms but to the fact that Iran was in compliance

The failed agreement bought by failed former President Barack Hussin Obama was impossible to NOT be in compliance.

As you know rightwinger, inspections were only allowed at facilities approved by Iran. Those inspections were to only be made with advance notice and NO surprise inspections were allowed at those facilities or any sites not approved by Iran.

THAT is being in compliance.

Further, certain provisions of the "agreement" would start to expire in 2025. How was that a good thing?

UN says Iran stored nuclear material in warehouse exposed by Netanyahu: report
i24NEWS
July 11, 2019, 02:19 PM - latest revision July 12, 2019, 05:40 AM

The UN has discovered evidence of illicit nuclear activity at a site Iranian officials claimed was an innocuous carpet factory, online publication Axios reported on Thursday.

The determination apparently confirms accusations made by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an address to the UN last September, when he accused the Islamic Republic of using the facility to store nuclear equipment and material.

i24NEWS

That Obama was like the biggest dumbass ever.

Not only did the agreement not have any verification teeth in it (for the reasons you mentioned) but the stupid sonofabitch gave all that money to the Mullahs up front without any verifiable milestones.

Outside of a worthless Muslim loving "Community Organizer" who would do something as stupid as that?

"Here is your hundreds of billions of dollars, please be nice".

Obama never read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal", did he?

Trump never would have negotiated a deal where the other side gets everything up front and if they don't adhere then there isn't much you can do about it. Which is exactly what happen.

Iranian leaders are now enjoying the sort of support Bush got after 9/11. Yesterday of their people were demonstrating against them, now they all demonstrate against America.

The Iranian people have no choice. They were given three days to morn the loss of Soleimani. They were to demonstrate in the streets or else

you don’t know what you are talking about, no one made them.

Imagine what Ayotollah Whats-his-name is thinking right now. "Shit, I could be next!" The men who run Iran are not crazy zealots who want to die and get 72 virgins.
In fact, plenty of 'em are just that.
It's very obvious Trump taught them a lesson. I bet their people contact Trump's people and they offer to end their nuke program.
Trump bitch slapped them, then the Iranian fools shot down a commercial airliner that just took off from their own freaking airport. These Iranian thugs look extra stupid.
They are extra stupid so maybe we should allow them to buy or develop nukes.
I mean, WTF could go wrong?

Iranian leaders are now enjoying the sort of support Bush got after 9/11. Yesterday of their people were demonstrating against them, now they all demonstrate against America.

The Iranian people have no choice. They were given three days to morn the loss of Soleimani. They were to demonstrate in the streets or else

you don’t know what you are talking about, no one made them.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

The Iranian people will get back to demonstrating against their leaders. President Donald Trump's sanctions are placing great pressure on the people. New sanctions will reach the people and leaders.

Well if you are like your candidates, you are all about giving people, especially illegals free stuff... give them your rooms racist.
Are you deliberately deflecting or are you just stupid?

Deflecting... from what?

Trump... the best American presidents.

Your candidates.... the worst in history.

Not much to deflect from here.
So you're just plain stupid then.

Thanks for being honest.

Insults-S.jpg
It wasn't an insult, it was a genuine question.

And he answered.

"To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage. The government of Iran must allow human rights groups to monitor and report facts from the ground on the ongoing protests by the Iranian people. There can not be another massacre of peaceful protesters, nor an internet shutdown. The world is watching" - President Trump

Trump is a brilliant strategist
I had to stop reading right there. Laughing too hard.
Hillary must be the better strategist since she won the election.

Crooked Hillary claims she has a law degree but she must have been absent the day that her Constitutional Law course discussed that it is the Electoral College that picks the President.

Her idea of foreign policy strategy was to have a toy"reset" button when things went south.

So, you don't actually know anything about it?

Just the crap.you read on breightbart, right?

Did this happen or not? Yes or no?

art.clintonlavrov1.gi-Th.jpg

“You got it wrong," said Lavrov, as both diplomats laughed.

“It should be “perezagruzka” [the Russian word for reset]," said Lavrov."This says ‘peregruzka,’ which means ‘overcharged.’”
No.

LOL....the funny thing is, Trump doesn't even have a plan.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was in cahoots with them..wagging the dog and all that..
Are you on the conference call of know nothing Trump-hating board posters that Trump calls daily to talk about all of his classified plans?

No? Didn't think so.

Because he has so many plans to make America great again!

It's very obvious Trump taught them a lesson. I bet their people contact Trump's people and they offer to end their nuke program.

Absolutely. And they'll all convert to Christianity, JFK will come back from the dead, and the Tooth Fairy really does exist!

A lot of their persian population has converted to christianity.

According to Iran's 2011 census, 99.3989% are Muslim...

Yeah, they also claimed they killed 20,30, Americans when they attacked our bases.

Forum List

Back