By killing one man, Trump may have sent us on the road to peace with Iran

Are you deliberately deflecting or are you just stupid?

Deflecting... from what?

Trump... the best American presidents.

Your candidates.... the worst in history.

Not much to deflect from here.
So you're just plain stupid then.

Thanks for being honest.

I am not playing stupid, you are stupid for voting for those morons.
Who said anything about "playing"?

It's ok, I know you can't help it.

Your IQ is 90 at best. You should not be lecturing anyone about being stupid.

If your IQ was higher and you were actually capable of being decent productive human being, whose entire existence was not based on mooching... you would not vote the way you do.
90? I would wager it's closer to room temperature, around 68-70. On a GOOD day........

The Iranians now know Trump is not to be fucked with, and each of their leaders now fears for their personal safety if they continue down the road to war.

It’s crazy just how little you understand.

Iranian leaders are now enjoying the sort of support Bush got after 9/11. Yesterday of their people were demonstrating against them, now they all demonstrate against America.

The Iranians now know Trump is not to be fucked with, and each of their leaders now fears for their personal safety if they continue down the road to war.

Obama already had peace before Trump messed it up
Right, because the Iranian attack on our embassy was just a misunderstanding.

it wasn’t misunderstanding it was a direct result of Trump‘s escalation of hostilities with Iran that started with abandoning EU backed agreement with them and administration’s additional economic sanctions against them.

By killing one man maybe? By killing one man and trying to kill another? Nope.

LOL....the funny thing is, Trump doesn't even have a plan.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was in cahoots with them..wagging the dog and all that..
Are you on the conference call of know nothing Trump-hating board posters that Trump calls daily to talk about all of his classified plans?

No? Didn't think so.

Trump left JAPOC

Trump threw the first punch, wtf do you think the Iranians protested our embassy ....?

Then lied through his teeth to the public when the chain of events escalated

Trump still has no strategy , other than looking tough with a contingent of secret service men in the WH press room

Because Trump will need to negotiate with the rest of the JAPOC players he essentially dissed to have Iran at any table....

Trump is NOT the stand alone maverick his supporters dream he is on the world stage

say what you want about Trump, but claiming him the 'Middle East Peace Potus' is some serious TDS ......Trump Delusion Syndrome

~S~

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Now that is really funny....probably the funniest thing I have heard in a long time...you have to stop......I am laughing so hard at your post that I am crying.....

Trump left JAPOC

Trump threw the first punch, wtf do you think the Iranians protested our embassy ....?

Then lied through his teeth to the public when the chain of events escalated

Trump still has no strategy , other than looking tough with a contingent of secret service men in the WH press room

Because Trump will need to negotiate with the rest of the JAPOC players he essentially dissed to have Iran at any table....

Trump is NOT the stand alone maverick his supporters dream he is on the world stage

say what you want about Trump, but claiming him the 'Middle East Peace Potus' is some serious TDS ......Trump Delusion Syndrome

~S~

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is so funny....I can't tell if you are trying to be funny or you are just really, really stupid........you asshats still don't understand Trump and you can't see reality to save your lives....... you are so lucky Trump is President.....we would be so screwed right now if hilary had won.....

Yes.....obama had peace with Iran the same way this guy had peace with Germany...

upload_2020-1-11_5-41-12.jpeg

Maybe tRump ought to introduce his mushroom to this and take out a couple higher ups in China ? MAGA !
f3ed43c38bcb3e6009124434661e6ce6.jpg

The whole world is full of countries that are friends to the United States because we beat the living shit out of them and then made them our friends.

The even made a movie about this....with Peter Sellers.... "The Mouse that Roared," where a tiny country declares war on the U.S. so we could beat them and give them money......

The even made a movie about this....with Peter Sellers.... "The Mouse that Roared," where a tiny country declares war on the U.S. so we could beat them and give them money......
Peter Sellers also starred in a movie about Joe Biden called "Being There".

“By killing one man, Trump may have sent us on the road to peace with Iran”

This is an excellent example of true idiotic rightwing sophistry and Trump ass-kissing.

True.

The snag is Trump’s foreign policy ‘philosophy’ is to do the opposite of Obama – the problem with that is Obama was correct concerning most of his foreign policy agenda, including Iran.

Trump is a brilliant strategist
I had to stop reading right there. Laughing too hard.
Hillary must be the better strategist since she won the election.

Crooked Hillary claims she has a law degree but she must have been absent the day that her Constitutional Law course discussed that it is the Electoral College that picks the President.

Her idea of foreign policy strategy was to have a toy"reset" button when things went south.

Forum List

Back