By killing one man, Trump may have sent us on the road to peace with Iran

Don't like her. Didn't like bill either. Neither one is honest and they are both terribly self centered. As far as policy they are Hawks and I'm not. While.k did agree with her positions on a number of things she would not be my choice for president.

Are you seeing someone about your depression and hate? Progressives are becoming more and more desperate, flailing around for something to hang onto like a drowning man.

We keep on WINNING AND WINNING, but I haven't gotten tired of it yet! How about you?

Don't like her. Didn't like bill either. Neither one is honest and they are both terribly self centered. As far as policy they are Hawks and I'm not. While.k did agree with her positions on a number of things she would not be my choice for president.

Are you seeing someone about your depression and hate? Progressives are becoming more and more desperate, flailing around for something to hang onto like a drowning man.

We keep on WINNING AND WINNING, but I haven't gotten tired of it yet! How about you?

To be fair they have plenty of reason to. I would be desperate too if all my candidates promised to give all my stuff to illegals.

What do.you think you are winning?

To be fair they have plenty of reason to. I would be desperate too if all my candidates promised to give all my stuff to illegals.
Do.you two need a room?

Do.you two need a room?

No I did not give my room to illegals. Is that what happened to you?

Do.you two need a room?

Huh?

It's very obvious Trump taught them a lesson. I bet their people contact Trump's people and they offer to end their nuke program.
Yeah, right. They'll be sending each othet "Love" letters, like with Lil Kim. Methinks you be overly optimistic. But, I do prefer optimists to many of the a$$holes on this board.

Do.you two need a room?

Huh?

Well if you are like your candidates, you are all about giving people, especially illegals free stuff... give them your rooms racist.

Do.you two need a room?

Huh?

Well if you are like your candidates, you are all about giving people, especially illegals free stuff... give them your rooms racist.
Are you deliberately deflecting or are you just stupid?

Do.you two need a room?

Huh?

Deflecting... from what?

Trump... the best American presidents.

Your candidates.... the worst in history.

Not much to deflect from here.

Everyone's saying Iran "accidentally" shot down the Ukranian airplane.

My question is this:

What did they think they were shooting down?
I suspect they panicked. Human accidents do happen on live fire ranges and in combat. Our own A-10s were responsible for the only M-1 tanks taken out in Gulf War 1. Loss of command and control and ability to control or understand the real environment is as deadly in combat as it is on a live fire practice range. You ought to look at the safety record of Fort Hood tank ranges in days of old. Hell, I loaned my personal tank to an adjacent unit at Fort Stewart and one of their own tanks put a Sabot round into it from down range while was sitting at the ready line fully loaded with full crew inside, during night fire. I used to be a school trained Safety Officer and an Armor and Combined Arms range Officer in Charge. This type of thing is not new. Always bad, often tragic.

Do.you two need a room?

Huh?

Deflecting... from what?

So you're just plain stupid then.

Thanks for being honest.

Huh?

Deflecting... from what?

Thanks for being honest.

I am not playing stupid, you are stupid for voting for those morons.

Deflecting... from what?

Thanks for being honest.

Who said anything about "playing"?

It's ok, I know you can't help it.

Deflecting... from what?

Thanks for being honest.

Your IQ is 90 at best. You should not be lecturing anyone about being stupid.

If your IQ was higher and you were actually capable of being decent productive human being, whose entire existence was not based on mooching... you would not vote the way you do.

Deflecting... from what?

Thanks for being honest.

Your IQ is 90 at best. You should not be lecturing anyone about being stupid.

If your IQ was higher and you were actually capable of being decent productive human being, whose entire existence was not based on mooching... you would not vote the way you do.
Lol, project much?

I'll.answer for.you:

"Yes sir!"

The Iranians now know Trump is not to be fucked with, and each of their leaders now fears for their personal safety if they continue down the road to war.

Yeah, that's it you RWI. Iranians have rational thoughts and will come to their western thinking ways.
Fuck that is stupid.

Obama already had peace before Trump messed it up

The Dotard strikes again.
But what about your 409K? Dimwit.

Imagine what Ayotollah Whats-his-name is thinking right now.

"Shit, I could be next!"

The men who run Iran are not crazy zealots who want to die and get 72 virgins.

I imagine Kim Jong Un got that message too.

All the way down in North Korea.

Forum List

Back