Byron Donalds & Black Conservatives Run Out of Atlanta Cigar Shop

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So here we have black Republicans in a cigar shop full of back men. And here we see just how much black men are falling for Trump. Zero percent. These guys got their asses handed to them and it was big time.

Bryon Donalds was wrong, and as long as he continues making that kind of comparison, he will always be wrong. Since the 1960's the America family in general, regardless of race, changed.

Last edited:
So here we have black Republicans in a cigar shop ful of back men. And here we see just how much black men are falling for Trump. Zero percent. These guys got their asses handed to them and it was big time.

Bryon Donalds was wrong, and as long as he continues making that kind of comparison, he will always be wrong. Since the 1960's the America family in general, regardless of race, changed.

20% or more of blacks will vote for Trump ..

So here we have black Republicans in a cigar shop ful of back men. And here we see just how much black men are falling for Trump. Zero percent. These guys got their asses handed to them and it was big time.

Say it altogether with me CHERRY-PICK!

Back when women were second class citizens, less people got divorced. What’s his point about Jim Crow?

First, I didn’t see anyone get run out of the cigar shop…

Second, between the people in the crowd shouting and the host of the program interrupting and giving his own opinions, you really only got some sound bites from the two gentlemen on stage.

So, they went in a place to have a discussion…and people disagreed…wouldn’t say anyone got “their asses handed to them”, you just had some disagreements.

However, I am starting to see a pattern…and why you are…the way you are. It would appear you spend a LOT of time watching videos like this and researching authors who have similar opinions. That’s an echo chamber. You discount any opposing opinion because you’ve been viewing this material for so long that it’s gotten into your mind, and their view is your view and the only one you’ll accept. If anyone comes up with another idea or theory, you get defensive and say you know better…

So yeah, you consume all of this media that teaches you to hate, and reject any other argument….

Try taking other points of view…the world is bad, but it’s not all bad, and everything isn’t a monster out to get you.

Second, between the people in the crowd shouting and the host of the program interrupting and giving his own opinions, you really only got some sound bites from the two gentlemen on stage.

So, they went in a place to have a discussion…and people disagreed…wouldn’t say anyone got “their asses handed to them”, you just had some disagreements.

However, I am starting to see a pattern…and why you are…the way you are. It would appear you spend a LOT of time watching videos like this and researching authors who have similar opinions. That’s an echo chamber. You discount any opposing opinion because you’ve been viewing this material for so long that it’s gotten into your mind, and their view is your view and the only one you’ll accept. If anyone comes up with another idea or theory, you get defensive and say you know better…

So yeah, you consume all of this media that teaches you to hate, and reject any other argument….

Try taking other points of view…the world is bad, but it’s not all bad, and everything isn’t a monster out to get you.
Always has a comeback. Not even listening.

I'm getting a little tired of whites like you who don't listen to any liberal point of view, only watch or read right wing opinions or media, trying to tell me how I should listen to or agree with, blacks who are puppets for racists. Donalds and Hunt got served in that discussion. What was played was only a small portion. Stop assuming you know my point of view. I don't see the world as you think I do. I do see the present day America with whites trying to eliminate any and everything that has allowed us a chance at equal opportunity under the fake claim of how such things discriminate against whites.

THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF ANY CURRENT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WHITES!

When you can go into threads by whites who constantly play videos or post stories of blacks who say what they want to hear and reject all others, come talk to me. But as long as you cannot understand why I refuse to listen to blackS who accept and repeat the white racist narrative about us, you can GFY.

The one thing I remember from that video is 3 of 4 black Republicans voted to "re-install" some statue that had been removed of a Confederate handing a white baby to a black mammy.

Now consider the people these 3 black Republicans are representing if they voted like that. They felt they had to appease people who would have wanted them to vote that way (it did not pass)

Forum List

Back