Ca Bypasses trump. Makes Deal With 4 Car Companies

Cali is a shithole because of Dems/illegals/immigrants
expensive to live there and top 3rd [ almost 4th ] in poverty

cheapest-states-in-america-for-2019.jpg

xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

Texas has almost the same percentage of people living below the poverty line as CA, and OK has MORE below the poverty line than CA. Does that mean that TX and OK are "shitholes because of Democrats" as well?

Texas has almost the same percentage of people living below the poverty line as CA, and OK has MORE below the poverty line than CA. Does that mean that TX and OK are "shitholes because of Democrats" as well?
you must be blind--look at the map above that one

I saw the top one, but the fact still remains that TX has almost the same percentage as CA, and OK has a higher percentage of people below the poverty line than CA.

I saw the top one, but the fact still remains that TX has almost the same percentage as CA, and OK has a higher percentage of people below the poverty line than CA.
but their cheaper to live there!!!!!
hahahahahahahhah
duh

This is very interesting.

trump has been trying to take freedom from a handful of states, including California, by taking away their right to set their own air quality standards and requirements on car emissions.

So far 4 car companies have signed on with California to make cars with lower emissions and higher gas mileage no matter what trump does.

I don't understand why anyone would be against higher mileage and lower emissions. I decided in 2001 to never buy a regular gas car again. And I haven't. I've saved a lot of money on gas and I'm not polluting the air as much. Half the time I'm driving totally on electricity.

I hope California is able to get more car companies to sign on.

California bypasses Trump to sign tougher mileage deal with 4 car makers
California can continue to use a dull razor committing suicide. Who cares.

Yes. But not because of Democrats.

Because of general assholeness.

Last edited by a moderator:

trump has been trying to take freedom from a handful of states, including California, by taking away their right to set their own air quality standards and requirements on car emissions.

So far 4 car companies have signed on with California to make cars with lower emissions and higher gas mileage no matter what trump does.

I don't understand why anyone would be against higher mileage and lower emissions. I decided in 2001 to never buy a regular gas car again. And I haven't. I've saved a lot of money on gas and I'm not polluting the air as much. Half the time I'm driving totally on electricity.

Conservatives and Republicans. You care very very much. It's why you're always talking about us.

You've been predicting our implosion for decades. Meanwhile.....Merrily we roll along, roll along.......

I don't understand why anyone would be against higher mileage and lower emissions.

Safety.......that's why...to get the higher mileage and lower emissions you have to make the vehicles lighter...and less safe...but dead people never were an obstacle for left wingers......

Conservatives and Republicans. You care very very much. It's why you're always talking about us.

You've been predicting our implosion for decades. Meanwhile.....Merrily we roll along, roll along.......

In debt up to your fucking eyeballs.

I don't understand why anyone would be against higher mileage and lower emissions.

Safety.......that's why...to get the higher mileage and lower emissions you have to make the vehicles lighter...and less safe...but dead people never were an obstacle for left wingers......
In that case, we should all be driving tanks.

42870DEC-CD3F-4ACE-9A60-52B13B417EFF.jpeg

BE40F77E-BD98-4511-86C7-52A950CF6005.jpeg

Higher overall vehicle cost and lower capabilities of the vehicle (generally).

If you want me to buy a “clean(er)” car it cannot cost more and must have at least the same level of capabilities as the older cars.
That is 100%vtotal bullshit.

I have a 2005 Prius. 45 MPG, Carries a shit load of stuff & saves me big money.

In debt up to your fucking eyeballs.
Not imploding!

View attachment 271265

View attachment 271266
I'm not sure what your point is with all that. If you can't afford to live in California. Don't live here.

It's 109 degrees in Phoenix. My city is 82 degrees with a cool ocean breeze. And we are in a heat wave.

Trump got his wall money from the pentagon...SCOTUS just sided with Trump...another win.....:dance:

Higher overall vehicle cost and lower capabilities of the vehicle (generally).

If you want me to buy a “clean(er)” car it cannot cost more and must have at least the same level of capabilities as the older cars.
That is 100%vtotal bullshit.

I have a 2005 Prius. 45 MPG, Carries a shit load of stuff & saves me big money.
You have a gay Prius, why is no one surprised. I bet you’ve got 20 bumper stickers including tolerance and coexist. :lmao:

That is why California will become a third world shithole because no one will be able to afford a home. They will all be living on the street of the cities in tents.
People keep saying that. It's been decades since California should have turned into a place where nobody could buy a car or a home. Or have a job. Careful, that whole 'sky is falling'............

Did you know the beaches are closed in California because of all the homeless shitting in the streets?

Not just a California problem. The Texas beaches are also full of shit.

How safe are Texas' beaches? Report finds high levels of bacteria that can put swimmers at risk

And you didn't address the lack of predicted California doom.

The beaches and California are polluted with HUMAN waste. California
has not been experiencing heavy rains. They have a homeless problem. Texas is caused by rain.

Reading is fundamental, dumbass!
It's caused by crappy infrastructure that is rotting away. That results in HUMAN shit on the Texas beaches. You thought it was animal shit? Or alien? Dotard.

Do you know what they grow in Texas? Cows, you ignorant cow patty!

I don't think I heard, or saw any evidence that seat belts were a big expense.

There was an outcry, there still is.

In modern times, it's the sole reason our nation's school buses are not outfitted with seat belts.

It is not the sole reason dumbass!

Seatbelts can easily be used as weapons!

The main reason is that the high seat backs and padded seats make them generally unnecessary.

Forum List

Back