Ca. Dems Steal Elections With “Ballot Harvesting”

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This is why Democrats are a threat to Democracy. They make false accusations about some shadow operations by Russia to steal an election...when they just do it outright. “Harvesting” is allowing ballots to be dropped off by a third party that has collected them days after the election. See how many votes we need...go harvest them. Criminal.
Paul Ryan questions California's 'bizarre' vote-counting process

This is why Democrats are a threat to Democracy. They make false accusations about some shadow operations by Russia to steal an election...when they just do it outright. “Harvesting” is allowing ballots to be dropped off by a third party that has collected them days after the election. See how many votes we need...go harvest them. Criminal.

And yet Paul Ryan insists no vote fraud. I am quite positive that Mueller will prove Trump was aware of Russia interference in the 2016 election which is illegal.

Also what do you think if the seal is broke and the ballot is scribbled on it is set in a pile of non counted votes.
Graspping at straws.

rtpnhNu.gif

They do it every election. We need stricter standards and deadlines on election day.

They do it every election. We need stricter standards and deadlines on election day.

Only voting machines where ballot stuffing isn't possible. The poll watchers will know how many voters were there, and the results are known immediately.

And yet Paul Ryan insists no vote fraud. I am quite positive that Mueller will prove Trump was aware of Russia interference in the 2016 election which is illegal.

So if just being aware of Russian influence is illegal, shouldn't we indict Obama?

So if just being aware of Russian influence is illegal, shouldn't we indict Obama?
Obama's response to Putin's meddling was to say "knock it off". I'm still not seeing any dots connecting Trump's campaign to Russian meddling. The most I see is maybe Trump's guys trying to get some of those missing 33,000 subpoenaed emails to see if Hillary committed any crimes. Looking for missing evidence doesn't seem like a crime to me. The dems are whining about receiving stolen material?? IMHO Hillary should be indicted for her clearly illegal server, and the UraniumOne deal, and destroying subpoenaed evidence, and her pay-to-play Foundation.

Harvest what you want

Show where any of the votes are not from registered voters

Even Ryan admitted there is no wrong doing, All ballot harvesting is, is the counting of votes.

Only voting machines where ballot stuffing isn't possible. The poll watchers will know how many voters were there, and the results are known immediately.

We should ban paper ballots because they are a yooog source of Democrat election fraud.

Dream on just because you want something to be illegal against Trump, but not against the dims won’t get you anything. I am aware that ted bundy was a serial killer, I know you are aware the abortionist murder babies so let’s use that I will go for the 50 or so murders, you go for the millions.

Dream on just because you want something to be illegal against Trump, but not against the dims won’t get you anything. I am aware that ted bundy was a serial killer, I know you are aware the abortionist murder babies so let’s use that I will go for the 50 or so murders, you go for the millions.

Do you really think Jr had a meeting without telling Trump, NOPE.
Its obvious that Trump is dangling pardons for Manafort, Obstruction and bribery.
He has been involved in Russia, he ever said so himself.

He can leave at the end of his term , in shame.

More delusional wingnut garbage....dang man, you will believe ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back