Ca Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional

Once again Tha Malfeasant replies to something that was never said... he only imagined it was said so he could post something... to stay in the "discussion" and avoid admitting defeat. :thup:

Once again Tha Malfeasant replies to something that was never said... he only imagined it was said so he could post something... to stay in the "discussion" and avoid admitting defeat. :thup:

Are you sure you don't want any pos reps ? :lol:

Really? So you're saying the people have no right to vote directly on the laws that govern their lives by direct referendum?

How does gay marriage effect their lives directly? Let's say you born, raised and married in California. How is your life directly effected by gay marriage? Are you going to lose business and money? Is your marriage threatened? Can you prove that your life today is any different than it was yesterday other than your prejducice against gay people now that gay marriage is allowed in CA?
Irrelevant to the fact that a federal judge exceeded his authority.

No, he did not. Judge Walker (an appointee of none other than George Herbert Walker Bush) ruled that Prop. 8 violates seperate but equal.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
OK - I wasn't sure since I saw you asking to be negged the other day.

I was just trying to get Gunny to zero me out.

For some reason he's reluctant to do it this time but hasn't given me a reason. Says he'll get to it when he gets to it... but I've been asking since I hit 40.

why are you so obsessed with rep power?

I'm guessing he thinks high rep ruins his bad boy image! :lol:

For some reason he's reluctant to do it this time but hasn't given me a reason. Says he'll get to it when he gets to it... but I've been asking since I hit 40.

i see...i've not seen any other poster so obsessed with rep power

I like to keep it low so crybabies like Yurt and RGS don't complain too much when I neg them. I can't imagine why they care so much about their rep power but they do. I guess it must be a source of self esteem for real life losers.

Just in.
More to follow.

You people really are racist morons. How else did you think the court would rule? Did you really expect the court to uphold a discriminatory practice? The fags win, and the religious right-wing, zealots LOSE ! BRAVO

Hey Shitpack!... It's a San Fran Judge... It's going the 9th next... The MOST Overturned Court in the Land.

Everything to this point has been as Predictable the Sun Rising in the East.

:)

peace...
Well, the 9th isn't the final stop...:D

32 pages and not ONE member can answer my question - HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE EFFECT YOU DIRECTLY?

Don't worry righties, once gay marriage is legal you can still hold your little signs up that says "God hates fags." You won't be forced to like gay people, you won't be forced to actually admit that you yourselves are gay... no one will force anything upon you. The only people this law will effect are... GAY COUPLES WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
32 pages and not ONE member can answer my question - HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE EFFECT YOU DIRECTLY?

Don't worry righties, once gay marriage is legal you can still hold your little signs up that says "God hates fags." You won't be forced to like gay people, you won't be forced to actually admit that you yourselves are gay... no one will force anything upon you. The only people this law will effect are... GAY COUPLES WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED!

hey dipshit...there are those on the right who support gay marriage and those on the left who do not

crawl back under your partisan rock

Forum List

Back