Cain accuser GOLD DIGGER who lived in same building as RAHMBO!

You can feel all the air just got sucked out of the Liberal "Cain Grope" crowd.

Oopsies, Buyalick just got busted as a fraud and liar.

"His own version of a Stimulus Package" - Gloria All Red.

Nothing political about that.

Ultimately I don't give a rat's ass if it is true. The 42nd President set the precedent this does not matter.

Who she is does not negate what he did, no matter how much you want it to.

Has everybody forgotten that their are two signed affidavits from friends of Ms. Bialek, who were told of the incident when it happened?

In an interview after Ms. Bialek’s news conference, Joel P. Bennett, a lawyer for one of Mr. Cain’s anonymous accusers, said Ms. Bialek’s claims were “very similar” in nature to the incident that occurred between his client and Mr. Cain.

His client has not said whether Mr. Cain touched her. In a statement Friday on her behalf, Mr. Bennett said Mr. Cain had engaged in a “series of inappropriate behaviors and unwanted advances” toward his client.

“It corroborates the claim,” Mr. Bennett said of Ms. Bialek’s allegation. Asked whether that meant that Mr. Cain had touched his client inappropriately, Mr. Bennett said, “I can’t get more specific,” but added, “I can say it is corroborating.”

Woman Accuses Cain of Lewd Behavior; He Denies It - NYTimes.com

Thank God the UK reporters have started to dig into her and find the links between her and Obama.

I wish we had a free press here too. That would be so awesome

"His own version of a Stimulus Package" - Gloria All Red.

Nothing political about that.

Ultimately I don't give a rat's ass if it is true. The 42nd President set the precedent this does not matter.

Right then is when I knew she was a fucking liar

I hear she's the love child of George Soros and FDR.

:eek:

the kicker of this whole thing is quite obvious...

Her fiance.

He said he had no idea about the incident until last friday.

When Rumsfeld was on the slate to be considered for secretary of defense.....I ran around telling EVERYONE that I had met him in his office at the GM building in Manhattan over 20 years earlier.

When you hear of someone hitting the limeligfht...and you had some sort of a relationship with that person...good or bad...even simple as "bumping into them accxidentally" people tend to tell everyone they know "I met him once"

So here is Cain..in the limelight for months....and this gold digger didnt mention to her fiance about the incident with him?

BS...she is a fucking liar looking for HER 15 minutes of fame.

I hope someone cries out..."I know that chick....she once offered me sex for money"...and let her see how it feels.

I still dont get how the david axelrod thing matters?

You people are funny in how you make up accusations based on nothing.
Is this the level we are stooping to in order to make a connection?
I once shared the road with a drunk, does that now make me a drunk?
:eusa_hand:

David Axelrod worked (or still does, I forget) for Obama.
Obama is George Soro's love child.
Obama was once married to Bill Ayers.

Therefore, this woman is a lying bitch that has the hots for Bill Ayers.

:eek:

Forum List

Back