Cain is a piece of shit

I dunno,, his wife looked very comfortable in her skin during the press conference. I still think it's just liberal fucking hatred for a black Republican.

Hey, if Gloria doesn't mind her husband humping a pile of rocks because he thinks there might be a cute little girl snake under there, its sure as heck okay with me.

Its the fact that he didn't know FACTS that bugs me the most with his chronic lies coming in a close second.

And come on Democrats,Ted Kennedy actually killed a young girl for God's sake. So is this really so awful? You guys bowed and kissed Ted Kennedy's feet for many years. You worshipped the man. Worshipping a guy who drove drunk and killed a poor young girl? See now that seems appalling to me. What Cain may or may not have done seems completely harmless compared to what your guy Kennedy did.

And then there's Bill Clinton and John Edwards. Besides being a huge pervert,Bill Clinton also ordered the murder of Vince Foster. And I mean Edwards cheating and getting another woman pregnant while his wife was suffering from Cancer? Talk about shocking and despicable? So i'm just not buying all the Democrat feigned outrage over Cain. It just seems so forced and phony. Regardless,Cain made some mistakes and is all done. But there is no need to call the man a "piece of shit." Just how i feel anyway. See Ya.

Last edited:
imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

So, Just so I have this Right.

Black Conservative is accused of Sexual Harassment and infidelity but not proven so. = he is a piece of shit.

White Democrat (Bill Clinton) is accused of Sexual Harassment, and Infidelity, and Commits Perjury. = he is an outstanding example of American Exceptional-ism?

Typical Hippo critical Liberal Piece of Shit you are Ravi.

Not that, that is news to us or anything.

More racism.
From whom? Charles?
Cain could be pink with little tiny polka dots and he'd still be a huge big ego flopping around in the breeze. He'd still be lying and he'd still be utterly ignorant about his own country.

Further, its a really lame excuse to say that because another person did __________, its okay that your guy did __________. Stick to the subject. If you want to rant about someone else, go start another thread.

And don't try to say that people object to his lies and his ignorance because he's black. That's the worst kind racism of all.
Leftists object to Can because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Cain is done, his goose is cooked, get over it.
What the Republicans need to do now is to concentrate their forces and their effort to make sure that on January 20th, 2013, Barack Hussein Obama is gone, history, finito, kaput, a catastrophic error, a blunder of historic proportions, the epic mistake of the Twentyfirst Century, but still gone, gone, GONE!

Cain is done, his goose is cooked, get over it.
What the Republicans need to do now is to concentrate their forces and their effort to make sure that on January 20th, 2013, Barack Hussein Obama is gone, history, finito, kaput, a catastrophic error, a blunder of historic proportions, the epic mistake of the Twentyfirst Century, but still gone, gone, GONE!

ZThis is the winnowing process. In the end we will have a candidate that the party will rally around. Because at the end of the day Republicans from every part of the spectrum agree on one thing: Obama is the worst president since Ferdinand Marcos and must be replaced.

I have to say, I'm really laughing at his supporters. Today he admitted that he used Pokeman. What a joke. What a joke of a person to support him. Did you support him? Were you that foolish? I believe any one that supported him is an inferior human being. Please don't say you supported him because I don't want to know. You're a joke of a human being. Seriously. How dumb, are you?

I'd like to know the demographics of the people that supported the DUMBEST candidate in the HISTORY of politics.

Seriously, do you mind if I laugh at you a little bit? Because you're a moron just like him. Ok, here I go...

@Herman Cain Supporters.... * A hurp* * A hurp* HeHeHe. Dar Dar! Herman Cain supporters say it real fast!! RETARD RETARD RETARD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! LOSERS!!!!

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

That's a pretty nasty thing to say about someone--who has yet to be found GUILTY. While I think he may have had some improprieties with women--I am certainly not going to JUDGE him in a public opinion court--based on simply statements from women who appear to be questionable themselves.

I dunno,, his wife looked very comfortable in her skin during the press conference. I still think it's just liberal fucking hatred for a black Republican.

You're more than likely right about that in your assessment. The worst thing that could happen to the liberal wing of the democrat party--are CONSERVATIVE blacks.

Anyone wanna chat about JFK's moments. I know, lets talk about LBJ.

Better yet, lets talk about the swimmer, you know the lion of the senate who let a woman drown to death.

Shall I continue? Or how about the lion of the senate who loved doing waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodds?

You idiots on the left. By all means go for Cain. Watch what happens.

Saying "your guys are worse" doesn't make things better.

Frankly, I'm a little bothered by Cain's arrogance in this sort of thing.

Did he really not think this stuff wouldn't come up?

Or did he just not care?

I think the man was never serious about running for President to start with. It was about seling books and raising his profile. That because of Romney's unsatisfactory conservatism and Perry self-immolation that he found himself breifly as the top "Not Romney".

You're bothered by his arrogance...really...mr hook line and sinker. I can't believe you are this obtuse with hearse evidence, checkered past, financial troubles, history of reporting false claims and btw none them are collaborate with any creatable sources. Why can't hold the media with the same high standards as the question they ask?????

I quess you forget the media was designed to help filter out the corruption without being paid off with lobyist and insider trader crap that could posible sway their allegiance/vote to this republic.

the real question why hasn't the media use this much wasted energy towards barry soetoro in 2008. where were the questions with the same energy about the associations with: bill ayer, rezko, wright, weather under ground,numerous wh scandals, raila odinga, the gaffe express(57 states,etc)?????

Self-serving BS.

Vitter, Ensign, Coburn, broke the law and are still employed on thea tax payers money = pubs

Weiner and others who had consensual adult relationships outside their marriage = Dems threw them out. = dems.

And, Weiner didn't even actually DO anything but take some really tame photos. I mean, its not like he was going after little boys in the rest room or hiring gay boys to carry their "bags".

Barney Frank is still in Congress at taxpayer expense. That pretty much is game set match.

Barney Frank had an affair?

Barney ran a gay prostitution ring out of his apartment. Or his "boyfriend" did. When this little hustler got caught, Barney tried to claim he was doing a "Henry Higgins" thing, which just reinforced the whole gay/show tunes thing.

Anyone wanna chat about JFK's moments. I know, lets talk about LBJ.

Better yet, lets talk about the swimmer, you know the lion of the senate who let a woman drown to death.

Shall I continue? Or how about the lion of the senate who loved doing waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodds?

You idiots on the left. By all means go for Cain. Watch what happens.

Or did he just not care?

I think the man was never serious about running for President to start with. It was about seling books and raising his profile. That because of Romney's unsatisfactory conservatism and Perry self-immolation that he found himself breifly as the top "Not Romney".

You're bothered by his arrogance...really...mr hook line and sinker. I can't believe you are this obtuse with hearse evidence, checkered past, financial troubles, history of reporting false claims and btw none them are collaborate with any creatable sources. Why can't hold the media with the same high standards as the question they ask?????

I quess you forget the media was designed to help filter out the corruption without being paid off with lobyist and insider trader crap that could posible sway their allegiance/vote to this republic.

the real question why hasn't the media use this much wasted energy towards barry soetoro in 2008. where were the questions with the same energy about the associations with: bill ayer, rezko, wright, weather under ground,numerous wh scandals, raila odinga, the gaffe express(57 states,etc)?????

If you are going to sit here and whine the media is biased, you can wallow in your self-pity.

You really need to get over it. Of course, Clinton and Obama will get a pass, and the media will breathlessly report any mistake made by a Republican.

Deal with it. It just says we need to work harder.

Or did he just not care?

If you are going to sit here and whine the media is biased, you can wallow in your self-pity.

You really need to get over it. Of course, Clinton and Obama will get a pass, and the media will breathlessly report any mistake made by a Republican.

Deal with it. It just says we need to work harder.
Clinton didn't get a pass. Not sure what you are talking about in regard to Obama.

Clinton didn't get a pass. Not sure what you are talking about in regard to Obama.

Yes, he got a huge pass.

And you wouldn't understand about Obama if I did explain it to you.

The short version is, you had all this crap in his background- Rezko, Ayers, Wright- that the media either downplayed or ignored.

We didn't hear about "God Damn America" in 2004, but we heard all about Jack Ryan getting an ugly divorce from Seven of Nine.

I have to say, I'm really laughing at his supporters. Today he admitted that he used Pokeman. What a joke. What a joke of a person to support him. Did you support him? Were you that foolish? I believe any one that supported him is an inferior human being. Please don't say you supported him because I don't want to know. You're a joke of a human being. Seriously. How dumb, are you?

I'd like to know the demographics of the people that supported the DUMBEST candidate in the HISTORY of politics.

Seriously, do you mind if I laugh at you a little bit? Because you're a moron just like him. Ok, here I go...

@Herman Cain Supporters.... * A hurp* * A hurp* HeHeHe. Dar Dar! Herman Cain supporters say it real fast!! RETARD RETARD RETARD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! LOSERS!!!!
Go be 9 somewhere else, kid.

Yes, he got a huge pass.

The short version is, you had all this crap in his background- Rezko, Ayers, Wright- that the media either downplayed or ignored.

We didn't hear about "God Damn America" in 2004, but we heard all about Jack Ryan getting an ugly divorce from Seven of Nine.
Clinton's scandals were front page news for months. Even to this day, they continue to make headlines. I just googled Monica Lewinsky on Google's news site and came up with 2641 news articles mentioning her.

We also all heard over and over about Rezko, Ayers and Wright.

Fact of the matter is that NO candidate could be considered electable with two harassment settlements against him, women publicly stating he molested them, and a thirteen year relationship involving giving a woman money without his wife's knowledge.

His donors stopped donating. That's all there is to it.

Clinton's scandals were front page news for months. Even to this day, they continue to make headlines. I just googled Monica Lewinsky on Google's news site and came up with 2641 news articles mentioning her.

I just did the same thing and got 330 results, so we know you're lying about that. On hte other hand, I got 22,000 for "Herman Cain"

Yes, he got a huge pass.

We also all heard over and over about Rezko, Ayers and Wright.

Fact of the matter is that NO candidate could be considered electable with two harassment settlements against him, women publicly stating he molested them, and a thirteen year relationship involving giving a woman money without his wife's knowledge.

His donors stopped donating. That's all there is to it.

We didn't hear about Clinton's scandals until AFTER he got elected.

I remember 60 minutes doing a report on Paula Jones' lawsuit. When it came to the part where she described what he did to her, they killed the audio and said, "We've decided not to repeat this on the air."

But, heck, Cain's accusers don't even have to put their names out there, if they don't want to.

And, yeah, we heard about Wright - AFTER Obama secured the nomination. And when his first response was to throw his grandmother under the bus, the media was soooo fine with that.

Why didn't we hear about Wright in 2004, when Obama was running for Senate.

We heard about Blair Hull's ugly divorce.
We heard about Jack Ryan taking his wife to sex clubs (supposedly). The Media SUED to get those files, even though neither of the Ryans wanted it made public.

But Wright was selling DVD's of himself screaming "God Damn America" and "The government is killing black folks with AIDS" at that time, and this was Obama's Church... and we didn't hear a thing about it.

I just did the same thing and got 330 results, so we know you're lying about that. On hte other hand, I got 22,000 for "Herman Cain"
Now it's up to 2838

https://news.google.com/news/story?...ca+lewinsky&ncl=dDGvPw7ilKHtTdMGlinjicY7Vp3lM

Forum List

Back