Caitlin Jenner: The "Country Is Over" If Hillary Clinton Is Elected President

Actually, I doubt the country will be all that different than if any Republican gets elected.

She can't do much damage from here....

cOyFp0j.jpg

He says, "just because I’m a woman now doesn’t make me all of a sudden liberal."

Jenner is not a woman. All women are not liberals. Apparently when he decided to play a woman on TV, he settled on dumb blond.

Conservatards are such drama queens ( no Caitlyn pun intended )

U may not like HILLARY , but she's very qualified .

Actually, I doubt the country will be all that different than if any Republican gets elected.

3 SCOTUS appointments.

3 more Elena Kagans on the court and the Bill of Rights is a thing of the past. It will be a VERY different country.

Because Republicans have made such wonderful picks over the years like John Robert, David Souter, and John Paul Stevens?

Conservatards are such drama queens ( no Caitlyn pun intended )

U may not like HILLARY , but she's very qualified .

She's untrustworthy and corrupt, but her economic plan would likely be similar to Bill's.

3 SCOTUS appointments.

3 more Elena Kagans on the court and the Bill of Rights is a thing of the past. It will be a VERY different country.

Because Republicans have made such wonderful picks over the years like John Robert, David Souter, and John Paul Stevens?

All of whom are vastly better than Elena Kagan and Ruth Ginsburg.

It is so totally hilarious that the teabaggers use this person to prove a point. But if someone from the progressive party uses someone that does know something of politics, yet isn't a politician, they laugh at them.
Seems like the teabaggers are the fools and have little credibility.

It's right you know. I now wonder how many threats 'it' will get from the left now for saying this?

Caitlyn Jenner: The "Country Is Over" If Hillary Clinton Is Elected President (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back