Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate...are you transphobic if you oppose her?

Why did I have a sudden urge to smack Mr. Bandanna-face upside the head with a 2X4?

Last edited:
Who is Caitlyn Jenner?

Oh... wait... do you mean BRUCE Jenner, the guy that's playing pervert girlie dress up?

The same guy. Except I don't think he's a guy any more.

While I think the whole transsexual thing is a sickness, there's also that "any enemy of my enemy" thing. So if he/she/whatever is a conservative, what can I say?

Same thing with blacks. I have noting less than respect for any person of color who sees the light, throws off the chains of his or her Democrat Party overlords, and joins the fight against liberalism.

Who is Caitlyn Jenner?

Oh... wait... do you mean BRUCE Jenner, the guy that's playing pervert girlie dress up?

Yes, that guy.

Jenner.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate

By definition, if you are against her being a senator, you are transphobic.

This guy is talking to anyone who opposes Jenner for Senate.

As a Republican.

Indeed.

“The perception of the Republican Party is that they are all about rich white guys trying to make money. I would hope in the next generation … that we can change the perception of the Republican Party and make it the party of equality.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/16/caitlyn-jenner-considers-running-for-senate/

Who is Caitlyn Jenner?

The same guy. Except I don't think he's a guy any more.

While I think the whole transsexual thing is a sickness, there's also that "any enemy of my enemy" thing. So if he/she/whatever is a conservative, what can I say?

Same thing with blacks. I have noting less than respect for any person of color who sees the light, throws off the chains of his or her Democrat Party overlords, and joins the fight against liberalism.
Well, yeah he's still a guy, no matter how you mutilate your body and dress.

As far as him being elected as a republican, I'd put his chances between no and hell no.

Course if he runs in kullyfornia... ya never know...

Why did I have a sudden urge to smack Mr. Bandanna-face upside the head with a 2X4?
because you are too nice of a guy to smack him upside the head with a .44??

is your name a reference to the ayn rand novel

I think it is, but I just chose it because it's like a dog whistle to the leftists.

Truthfully, I've never even read the book but I kinda get the idea of the story. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back