Calif Moves to Create State Run Opium Dens to Keep the Masses Sedated

Coming to the house next door to you, Californians.
No intent on helping people escape the talons of drugs, they must be controlled.
California Wants To Legalize Safe Houses For Illegal Drug Use

The Drug War didn't work, only cost us money, and disenfranchised millions of African-Americans. So clearly, we need new tactics if we are serious about drugs. Maybe we shouldn't be as concerned about them. People do drugs anyway, and having it regulated would be a lot safer than it is now.
The war against poverty has been a failure. Using your thought process, it's time to end it.
Correction: the governments war on poverty has been a failure. Because they have no interest in solving it, if it were solved they couldn't ask for more money.

In the meantime Christian charities are solving global poverty.

upload_2017-7-7_10-0-22.png

Nope! Wrong again, but you should be used to that by now.

Well look, you guys deliberately manufacture budget crises in order to extract spending cuts you lack the support and/or courage to repeal through legislation, so why wouldn't you deliberately undermine benefits programs to serve the same goal? Isn't the reason you do that so you can sell the institutions off to private interests who profit at our expense without providing any better outcomes (and often worse outcomes)? All in service of an ideological agenda, not an economic one. Not a fiscal one. Not an academic one. Ideology is what drives the right-wing...math, science, etc. isn't.

You are one sick dumbfuck.

I'm not the one who believes in an invisible cloud being who can (somehow) create the world in 6 days. That's sick. Mental illness. Worse than drug addiction because you can treat a drug addict. You cannot treat someone who believes in invisible sky men who are so powerful, yet so insecure we must pray to them.

as far as Im concerned, what adults ingest in their own homes is none of the governments business, on a state or fed level

No one has ever considered you an authority on anything (I'd bet). Illicit drug use, or the misuse of drugs prescribed by patients and doctors is a societal problem, and one which has continued to be problematic for decades. The War on Drugs, and Just say NO have been total failures and it's time to think outside the box.

Save the money: regulate drugs and put the black market out of business. It will be less expensive, more humane and less problematic if we regulate the production and dispersion of drugs under government control.

That said, deregulation is not the panacea, for more needs to be done to prevent corruption (remember SOMA, for example) and the regulators will need to be regulated.

We need to kick California out of The Union and start the wall at their border.
They also legalized Child Prostitution for children as young as 13 years old.
And of course illegal aliens can vote, drive illegally, rob banks, rape and kill with impunity and never be punished for it in Californication.

California has become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
proposed location.jpg

Bullcrap, of course. The totality of all charitable giving in the US (and that includes things like the NYC Ballet and PBS) doesn't even amount to Medicaid's budget. So this laughable belief that private charities will somehow bridge the gap for cuts in government programs is just that, laughable.

as far as Im concerned, what adults ingest in their own homes is none of the governments business, on a state or fed level

No one has ever considered you an authority on anything (I'd bet). Illicit drug use, or the misuse of drugs prescribed by patients and doctors is a societal problem, and one which has continued to be problematic for decades. The War on Drugs, and Just say NO have been total failures and it's time to think outside the box.

Save the money: regulate drugs and put the black market out of business. It will be less expensive, more humane and less problematic if we regulate the production and dispersion of drugs under government control.

That said, deregulation is not the panacea, for more needs to be done to prevent corruption (remember SOMA, for example) and the regulators will need to be regulated.
first of all pissant, I dont know why you had to start off your post with a personal attack on me when all I stated was that I dont believe that it is within the scope of government's authority over it's citizens to put them in jail for ingesting a substance. Yeah, cocaine isbnt healthy, but you know what? shoving fucking big macs into your mouuth till you burst isnt healthy eithher, that doesnt mean I want swat teams to round up fatassess.

I'm not the one who believes in an invisible cloud being who can (somehow) create the world in 6 days. That's sick. Mental illness. Worse than drug addiction because you can treat a drug addict. You cannot treat someone who believes in invisible sky men who are so powerful, yet so insecure we must pray to them.
No, you just think dirt will eventually create Beethoven's Fifth if you just sit around long enough.

Bullcrap, of course. The totality of all charitable giving in the US (and that includes things like the NYC Ballet and PBS) doesn't even amount to Medicaid's budget. So this laughable belief that private charities will somehow bridge the gap for cuts in government programs is just that, laughable.
Dufus thinks Medicaid's mission is to solve poverty. What a dumbass.

No, you just think dirt will eventually create Beethoven's Fifth if you just sit around long enough.
That, and everybody knows a tornado can blow through a wrecking yard and leave a full functional 747-400 in it's wake.

And of course illegal aliens can vote, drive illegally, rob banks, rape and kill with impunity and never be punished for it in Californication.

View attachment 137513
I'd fence off Oregon and Washington while at it, they aren't far behind.

That, and everybody knows a tornado can blow through a wrecking yard and leave a full functional 747-400 in it's wake.
laundry.jpg

View attachment 137513
I'd fence off Oregon and Washington while at it, they aren't far behind.
proposed map1.jpg

Well it wasn't a bunch of people sitting in a church talking to invisible cloud beings that invented the Polio vaccine or put a man on the moon, was it?

Dufus thinks Medicaid's mission is to solve poverty. What a dumbass.

Medicaid's mission is to provide health care to those in poverty, thereby helping to solve poverty.

And it's delusion to think that if you cut all government assistance programs, the benevolence of people who hate gays and muslims and Jews and women and immigrants and black people and Hispanics and Asians and everyone who isn't a white, Christian male will bridge that gap. Didn't happen before Great Society programs, so why would it happen now?

Nope! Wrong again, but you should be used to that by now.

Well look, you guys deliberately manufacture budget crises in order to extract spending cuts you lack the support and/or courage to repeal through legislation, so why wouldn't you deliberately undermine benefits programs to serve the same goal? Isn't the reason you do that so you can sell the institutions off to private interests who profit at our expense without providing any better outcomes (and often worse outcomes)? All in service of an ideological agenda, not an economic one. Not a fiscal one. Not an academic one. Ideology is what drives the right-wing...math, science, etc. isn't.
Your silly rants lack both facts and reason.

Forum List

Back