California caught trying to cheat in elections again.

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.
There's more than 1 election next year in California.

There's a lot of them.
Every one is fixed. In most state elections there are two democrats running and Republicans at all. I don't even bother voting in those. I vote against the initiatives and leave it at that.

Good luck with that

Just admit you lack the integrity to admit you are dumbass so you made up a lie about spyware
I don't do hack links

The National Conference of State Legislatures is a hack group?

Dude stop, you are just making yourself look more pathetic than normal.
Leftists like you are a joke

You are too damn funny...you ask for a link, you get a link that proves I am 100% correct and then since you lack even the most basic level of integrity you make up a story about spyware....and then you call someone else a joke...

it is a crying shame you lack the intelligence to see the irony in your posts.
It proves nothing reality proves everything. Reality says illegals vote

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.

It was a computer glitch at the DMV. But moron conspiracy nuts will always be morons and buy into every conspiracy.

They were not even all changed to the same party...some went from R to D and some from D to R.
"It was a "Computer Glitch" at THE DMV" ????

Yah, just like 27 falsified statements in 4 Falsified FISA Affidavits were "Mistakes" that "COINCIDENTALLY" ALL went Against The President and his Civil Rights and the Civil Rights of fringe campaign volunteers?

And we are supposed to trust THE California DMV to make sure Illegal Aliens are not being registered to vote when they get their Driver's Licenses?

Motor Voter Registrations should be Illegal, and it is ILLEGAL to provide ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS with Driver Licenses. That is a direct violation of Immigration Law.

Illegal Aliens are voting by THE MILLIONS in Californian Elections, and this needs stopped in THE COURTS.

Last edited:
Just admit you lack the integrity to admit you are dumbass so you made up a lie about spyware
I don't do hack links

You are too damn funny...you ask for a link, you get a link that proves I am 100% correct and then since you lack even the most basic level of integrity you make up a story about spyware....and then you call someone else a joke...

that was not the topic of my post or the link.

you get more pathetic with each post

It was a computer glitch at the DMV. But moron conspiracy nuts will always be morons and buy into every conspiracy.

They were not even all changed to the same party...some went from R to D and some from D to R.
"It was a "Computer Glitch" at THE DMV" Yah, just like 27 falsified statements in 4 Falsified FISA Affidavits were Mistakes, that "COINCIDENTALLY" ALL went Against The President and his Civil Rights and the Civil Rights of fringe campaign volunteers?

And we are supposed to trust THE California DMV to make sure Illegal Aliens are not being registered to vote when they get their Driver's Licenses?

Motor Voter Registrations should be Illegal, and it is ILLEGAL to provide ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS with Driver Licenses. That is a direct violation of Immigration Law.

Illegal Aliens are voting by THE MILLIONS in Californian Elections, and this needs stopped in THE COURTS.
Same glitch that caused conservatives to be targeted by the IRS no doubt.

But fools with believe anything.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
Rotten Tomatoes (actually purged dissenting opinions)
IRS
DMV

What's next on the "it was an accident" list?

"It was a "Computer Glitch" at THE DMV" Yah, just like 27 falsified statements in 4 Falsified FISA Affidavits were Mistakes, that "COINCIDENTALLY" ALL went Against The President and his Civil Rights and the Civil Rights of fringe campaign volunteers?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
IRS
DMV

So wise one...what was gained by this being done on purpose? What was the benefit to the offending party?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
IRS
DMV

So wise one...what was gained by this being done on purpose? What was the benefit to the offending party?
Are you trying to imply that criminal acts are always rational and well thought out?

I already stated that I suspect it was a low level or handful of low level morons at the dmv that likely did this.

I don't do hack links

that was not the topic of my post or the link.

you get more pathetic with each post
Beta male stop whining

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
IRS
DMV

Are you trying to imply that criminal acts are always rational and well thought out?

I already stated that I suspect it was a low level or handful of low level morons at the dmv that likely did this.
They are already using THE DMV & motor voter registrations to turn California & Now New York in to All Blue States, so they can do things like push through Unconstitutional, and Partisan Impeachments through Sheer Numbers advantages and also Rob other US States of their proper allotment of representatives and defrauding them of Federal Tax Dollars.

Congress can, if they ever get a Super Majority, Penalize those states by removing their apportionment of Representatives by the same number of Illegal Aliens in their states.

The Law is already on the books, but no one wants to fight that fight.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
IRS
DMV

And yet you still tied it too all of the other grand conspiracies that you are dumb enough to believe in

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Metacritic
IRS
DMV

And yet you still tied it too all of the other grand conspiracies that you are dumb enough to believe in
The targets are always the same and the intent is as well.

A fool ignores the obvious

Forum List

Back