California caught trying to cheat in elections again.

If you cannot legally vote then you are not registered.
Here's what she said. You get your drivers liences you are AUTOMATICLLY registered to vote

She is a reporter for a far right wing biased news site...but of course your believe her because that is what you have been trained to do.

Why not find out what the state laws actually say...would that be too much to ask?
I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to prove you are a liar?

Voter Registration Options

View attachment 296062
Dear leftist I didn't lie
It said what she said
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.
California Motor Voter | California Secretary of State

Do you know what the word "eligible" means?

Too funny, you just proved you were wrong and are too stupid to know it.

The left just can't help themselves.
I'm sure this can be boiled down to a handful of leftists and if that occurs they should be charged with election fraud and tampering with government documents.

Interesting what caught my attention was that going to the DMV and getting your driver's licenses you are automatically registered to vote. What if you don't what to be registered? What if you can't legally vote?

Same answer since Tammany Hall, the democrat Party votes for you

Can any of you California and/or Democrat haters explain how this helps Democrats?

Here's what she said. You get your drivers liences you are AUTOMATICLLY registered to vote

She is a reporter for a far right wing biased news site...but of course your believe her because that is what you have been trained to do.

Why not find out what the state laws actually say...would that be too much to ask?
I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

View attachment 296062
It said what she said
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.

Like illegals are eligible to get a driver's license in California?

I'm sure this can be boiled down to a handful of leftists and if that occurs they should be charged with election fraud and tampering with government documents.

Expect Democrat cheating to be off the scales this next election

View attachment 296062
It said what she said

Yes, but not eligible to vote.

Maybe you can learn something after all.

View attachment 296062
It said what she said

Yes, but not eligible to vote.

Maybe you can learn something after all.
Good little leftist I know some illegals who said they'll be voting for Trump in 2020
They love working under the table tax-free.

Good little leftist I know some illegals who said they'll be voting for Trump in 2020

Of course you do. you are also a nutless wonder that does nothing to turn them in....why is that?

You know of felonies being committed and laws broken and do nothing about it...how odd.

Expect Democrat cheating to be off the scales this next election

Without a doubt. Purple states must be put under a microscope for the upcoming election.

Of course you do. you are also a nutless wonder that does nothing to turn them in....why is that?

You know of felonies being committed and laws broken and do nothing about it...how odd.
Have YOU ever reported an illegal?

I have

I work on jobs that have a lot of illegals working for different companies Framers, Masons, Foundation companies alot of Hondurans, on these jobs. According to them, Trump has their support because they like working tax-free. why turn them in when they're going to vote for Trump? lol

I have

I captured more than a few during my time at MCAS Yuma...though capture is a bit strong since all the groups turned themselves over to the BP when they showed up as they were too thirsty to care anymore.

We used to have to halt training in our bombing ranges as the illegals would go through knowing the BP would not follow them. But once they were in there is was easy to track them.

Outside of that I have not encountered anyone I knew for sure to be an illegal.

I work on jobs that have a lot of illegals working for different companies Framers, Masons, Foundation companies alot of Hondurans, on these jobs. According to them, Trump has their support because they like working tax-free. why turn them in when they're going to vote for Trump? lol

So, you are part of the problem...you are why we have illegals here.

Good to know that about you

I have
I have also, it did no good but that was when obama was president.

Forum List

Back