California caught trying to cheat in elections again.

The left just can't help themselves.
I'm sure this can be boiled down to a handful of leftists and if that occurs they should be charged with election fraud and tampering with government documents.

They control the national in the House because of “vote harvesting.” which is the most nefarious shit as I a have ever seen. I never thought Chicago Democrats would deliver votes for a California “Bitch.”

Yep, also known as "ballot harvesting". Also LOTS of illegal alien voters, no way to know HOW many, and of course, DEAD voters.

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.

It was a computer glitch at the DMV. But moron conspiracy nuts will always be morons and buy into every conspiracy
A glitch lol

Why is it ALWAYS the GOP who are the victims of "glitches" & algorithms?

Fucking idiot, you believe anything spoon fed to you by the left
The “glitch” was rather apparent yesterday huh? News media quislings must produce a false narrative because they hate our President. I have supported Democrats in office and have always been a Democrat. Not since 2016 and certainly not in 2020. Lowest thing I have ever witnessed in American politics.

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.

It was a computer glitch at the DMV. But moron conspiracy nuts will always be morons and buy into every conspiracy.

They were not even all changed to the same party...some went from R to D and some from D to R.

It wasn't even a glitch. The problem was in the placement of party affiliation on the DMV online form. They found that more people were opting to go No Party Preference at the DMV than if they did it themselves at the SOS website. It was product placement. Its been fixed.

This thread is a good example of what is happening in our country. These people on both sides of the aisle have been trained to no longer see anything as a simple accident, everything now has a nefarious motive. And it now spills out in to all aspects of their lives...someone bumps into them by accident and they go off and accuse them of doing it on purpose. A co-worker got into an auto accident and the other driver accused her of doing it on purpose.

This is the result of decades of purposeful division and being told the other side is evil and the "with us or against us" mentality.

If any of these sheep would have stopped for 5 seconds and used their brains they would see that there is nothing to gain from this by either party. But they cannot, so when the FoxNews replacement tells them it was on purpose they believe it without a thought.

I'm sure this can be boiled down to a handful of leftists and if that occurs they should be charged with election fraud and tampering with government documents.

The DNC was against maintaining an honest, accurate voter database and called it an "existential threat"

Interesting what caught my attention was that going to the DMV and getting your driver's licenses you are automatically registered to vote. What if you don't what to be registered? What if you can't legally vote?

Interesting what caught my attention was that going to the DMV and getting your driver's licenses you are automatically registered to vote. What if you don't what to be registered? What if you can't legally vote?

If you cannot legally vote then you are not registered.

So, they had party affiliation changed in a state with open primaries...even if it were done on purpose, which there is no evidence of...what would the purpose be?
Oh look -- someone criticized liberals, and the "non-liberal" immediately shows up to defend them.

Weird.
He claims I am far left compared to him lol

Here's what she said. You get your drivers liences you are AUTOMATICLLY registered to vote

So, they had party affiliation changed in a state with open primaries...even if it were done on purpose, which there is no evidence of...what would the purpose be?
Oh look -- someone criticized liberals, and the "non-liberal" immediately shows up to defend them.

Weird.

You are.
I'm sure you believe that fantasy I sure you really do
But it's still a fantasy

Here's what she said. You get your drivers liences you are AUTOMATICLLY registered to vote

She is a reporter for a far right wing biased news site...but of course your believe her because that is what you have been trained to do.

Why not find out what the state laws actually say...would that be too much to ask?

Weird.

You are.
But it's still a fantasy

Prove it.

She is a reporter for a far right wing biased news site...but of course your believe her because that is what you have been trained to do.

Why not find out what the state laws actually say...would that be too much to ask?

I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

Weird.

You are.
But it's still a fantasy

Prove it.
When you post that proof enough.

How are presidential primary elections conducted in California?
Qualified political parties in California may hold presidential primaries in one of two ways:

• Closed presidential primary - only voters indicating a preference for a party may vote for that party's presidential nominee.
  • Modified-closed presidential primary - the party also allows voters who did not state a party preference to vote for that party's presidential nominee.
Primary Elections in California | California Secretary of State

Only the presidential primary is closed, and then only by the Repubs.

Do you think that the GOP primary this coming year in Cali is going to be a close race?
Because there will never be another Republican primary in California.....

Your tunnel vision is amazing
It's the Republican party who is refusing to let non-affiliated voters participate in their primary. Nobody is forcing them to do that.

But I think they call that 'winning'.

I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to prove you are a liar?

Voter Registration Options

upload_2019-12-22_6-21-3.png

Weird.

You are.
But it's still a fantasy

Prove it.
When you post that proof enough.

I accept your surrender.

How are presidential primary elections conducted in California?
Qualified political parties in California may hold presidential primaries in one of two ways:

• Closed presidential primary - only voters indicating a preference for a party may vote for that party's presidential nominee.
  • Modified-closed presidential primary - the party also allows voters who did not state a party preference to vote for that party's presidential nominee.
Primary Elections in California | California Secretary of State

Only the presidential primary is closed, and then only by the Repubs.

Do you think that the GOP primary this coming year in Cali is going to be a close race?
Because there will never be another Republican primary in California.....

Your tunnel vision is amazing
It's the Republican party who is refusing to let non-affiliated voters participate in their primary. Nobody is forcing them to do that.

But I think they call that 'winning'.

If anyone would take 2 seconds and use their brain they would see there is nothing to be gained by the Dems by doing this.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to prove you are a liar?

Voter Registration Options

View attachment 296062
Dear leftist I didn't lie
It said what she said
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.
California Motor Voter | California Secretary of State

Forum List

Back