California caught trying to cheat in elections again.

Good little leftist I know some illegals who said they'll be voting for Trump in 2020
They love working under the table tax-free.

Of course you do. you are also a nutless wonder that does nothing to turn them in....why is that?

You know of felonies being committed and laws broken and do nothing about it...how odd.
I work on jobs that have a lot of illegals working for different companies Framers, Masons, Foundation companies alot of Hondurans, on these jobs. According to them, Trump has their support because they like working tax-free. why turn them in when they're going to vote for Trump? lol

So, you are part of the problem...you are why we have illegals here.

Good to know that about you
As long as they vote Republican I don't care lol

Good little leftist I know some illegals who said they'll be voting for Trump in 2020

Of course you do. you are also a nutless wonder that does nothing to turn them in....why is that?

You know of felonies being committed and laws broken and do nothing about it...how odd.
Have YOU ever reported an illegal?

I have

I captured more than a few during my time at MCAS Yuma...though capture is a bit strong since all the groups turned themselves over to the BP when they showed up as they were too thirsty to care anymore.

We used to have to halt training in our bombing ranges as the illegals would go through knowing the BP would not follow them. But once they were in there is was easy to track them.

Outside of that I have not encountered anyone I knew for sure to be an illegal.
I saw them regularly in my line of work. I used to do strictly government and commercial work and they were everywhere.
Back when Clinton was president he was comming to Whiteman Airforce Base to tour the stealth bombers and they did a huge roundup on base where we were building new officer quarters. Two school buses of them hauled off after a raid.

Have YOU ever reported an illegal?

I have

I captured more than a few during my time at MCAS Yuma...though capture is a bit strong since all the groups turned themselves over to the BP when they showed up as they were too thirsty to care anymore.

We used to have to halt training in our bombing ranges as the illegals would go through knowing the BP would not follow them. But once they were in there is was easy to track them.

Outside of that I have not encountered anyone I knew for sure to be an illegal.
I saw them regularly in my line of work. I used to do strictly government and commercial work and they were everywhere.
Back when Clinton was president he was comming to Whiteman Airforce Base to tour the stealth bombers and they did a huge roundup on base where we were building new officer quarters. Two school buses of them hauled off after a raid.

They are not something you see a lot of in Business Intelligence/analytics.

Most of my clients are grain farmers which requires very little labor so there is not much of a problem with that around here either.

She is a reporter for a far right wing biased news site...but of course your believe her because that is what you have been trained to do.

Why not find out what the state laws actually say...would that be too much to ask?
I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to prove you are a liar?

Voter Registration Options

View attachment 296062
Dear leftist I didn't lie
It said what she said
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.
California Motor Voter | California Secretary of State

Do you know what the word "eligible" means?

Too funny, you just proved you were wrong and are too stupid to know it.
Like illegals are eligible to get a driver's license in California?

Non.citizens can get driver's licenses in all 50 states. Non citizens are not registered to vote automatically.

California made a huge deal about Orange County turning blue over Night. We now have more registered democrats than Republicans. Or maybe not.
It’s an outrage. Chicago, LA, San Francisco, New York City and Boston all control the politics of their respective states against the will of everyone else in that state. Democrats expected this to be the norm nationally, but when Trump and Electoral College beat Hillary they cried about (still are) how unfair it was. Constitution and the Founders ideals worked.

I did and yes you are automatically registered to vote. unless you opt-out so, therefore, anyone who has a drivers license is registered to vote even if you can't legally vote.

View attachment 296062
It said what she said
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.

Non.citizens can get driver's licenses in all 50 states. Non citizens are not registered to vote automatically.
This is a travesty of justice and sovereignty. These assholes do vote on a regular basis and you goddamn know it. They vote Democrat for free shit given to them by hard working taxpayers who are “legal citizens” of the United States.

Democrats can't win without cheating.
Look at the blue states and how large metro areas control the political levers of that state? Look what has happened to Minnesota because of Minneapolis St.Paul? Muslim terrorists control the state now.

They are not in charge of it, it is just one more place that one can register.

:link::link::link::link:

Automatic Voter Registration
no good WARNING ALERT SPYWARE

The NLCS has spyware! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Good luck with that

Just admit you lack the integrity to admit you are dumbass so you made up a lie about spyware

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.
There's more than 1 election next year in California.

There's a lot of them.

Why are they bothering secretly switching a few hundred votes here and there? It's not like California is a swing state. Trump lost California by 30%, which was over 3 million votes.
There's more than 1 election next year in California.

There's a lot of them.

And the only one restricted by party affiliation is the GOP presidential primary.

Just admit you lack the integrity to admit you are dumbass so you made up a lie about spyware
I don't do hack links

The National Conference of State Legislatures is a hack group?

Dude stop, you are just making yourself look more pathetic than normal.

View attachment 296062
It said what she said

This is a travesty of justice and sovereignty. These assholes do vote on a regular basis and you goddamn know it. They vote Democrat for free shit given to them by hard working taxpayers who are “legal citizens” of the United States.
No, they don't.

no good WARNING ALERT SPYWARE

The NLCS has spyware! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Good luck with that

I don't do hack links

Leftists like you are a joke

Good luck with that

I don't do hack links

Leftists like you are a joke

You are too damn funny...you ask for a link, you get a link that proves I am 100% correct and then since you lack even the most basic level of integrity you make up a story about spyware....and then you call someone else a joke...

it is a crying shame you lack the intelligence to see the irony in your posts.

Forum List

Back