Status
Not open for further replies.
Dims are the one who drive up the price of housing, dumbass. Housing is the most expensive wherever Dims are running things. That's because of all the regulations then impose on every one.
Total brainwashed functional moron ignoramus ....lack of investment in infrastructure for chrissake for 40 years

That sounds like a cool refutation and all but you might have to include a little more context for us sane folks.
trumptard faggot.jpg

But the homelessness issue in Florida is still a problem. Stop pointing at Cali when Florida has all the same problems.

I thought the people who came from blue states came because it was cheaper and jobs a plenty? I don't think so. And most of the bums are white drug addicted locals. Losers.
Can tell you don’t understand the homeless issue in America.

Florida is 11.67 per 10,000 while California 43.95 per 10,000, DC is 65.64 per 10,000. California homeless rate is almost four times that of Florida.

Florida has less of a homeless problem, than California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, New York and Vermont have larger groups of homeless than Florida, sorry to burst your fake storyline But you are blowing smoke.

What can you provide to convince anyone of that?
Just covered it in a reply to Sealy plus there are threads with facts ignored by those that wish not to believe.

It took me seconds to bring up the link and the facts behind my statements, but it doesnt change what people want to believe. The numbers are and have been there for a long time. The west coast homes cost way more than the average home in Florida. A median price for a home in California is $793,000, Florida it is $402,000. The higher the housing cost, the more people that are homeless.

Easy concept, higher housing cost, limits prospects, and many can’t afford the housing costs, they become homeless.

On an acreage per person basis, CA is still less crowded than Florida.
Mountains and deserts.....Florida is filling up too. Upstate NY is the same as1950 and getting warmer. The blizzard last xmas in Buffalo was nuts. 3 days straight of heavy snow and100 mph 40 dead...did you figure out mmgw is real yet lol?

Last edited:
Just covered it in a reply to Sealy plus there are threads with facts ignored by those that wish not to believe.

It took me seconds to bring up the link and the facts behind my statements, but it doesnt change what people want to believe. The numbers are and have been there for a long time. The west coast homes cost way more than the average home in Florida. A median price for a home in California is $793,000, Florida it is $402,000. The higher the housing cost, the more people that are homeless.

Easy concept, higher housing cost, limits prospects, and many can’t afford the housing costs, they become homeless.
And GOP tax rates mean less investment in housing and everything else...

RIIIIIIIIGHT
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
California has many towns in the desert where you say "no one wants to live."
Worldwide the number is a billion people. I just looked it up.
Have you ever been to the desert? There are miles and miles of miles and miles. While there are cities, the population per mile is that the des desert is quite sparsely populated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back