Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdock was basically thrown out of Oz and uk, invented and runs your maga party with pure divisive bs. All Trump did was tell the same lies, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russians lol.... WORST thing ever in America since the civil war. You shytteheads....
Ah, that's much better. I thought you were really slipping there for a moment, but here you are, good as new...

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Sexual pleasure of homosexuals “trumps” common sense in california

That sounds like a cool refutation and all but you might have to include a little more context for us sane folks.
I'll give you an example. Florida has prime location for real estate. So does California. You'll point that out when talking about Florida but not when you talk about Cali.

And I have noticed some areas just outside Fort Lauderdale are much less expensive. A little off the beaten path. Next town over. So if you know where to shop, it's not so bad. I'll be honest.

Man I'm blown away at the intercoastal. The multi million dollar homes. OH MY GOD. I live on a little lake in Michigan. We have a bunch of new homes and they are all beautiful. We love to drive around the lake admiring all the nice beautiful homes. I was telling my sister in law that I feel like I live just like they do. Just instead of a yacht I have a pontoon. But same concept. As insulting as she could she said "oh sealybobo it's sweet you FEEL that way. LOL. Bitch! WTF???

I pointed out that she has a home in Greece that the people in those mansions would love.

We are all human. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. But I can't help wondering what the people in those 85 million dollar homes are doing. Are they lonely? I would be unless it was full. I mean, insane. I really am impressed with Fort Lauderdale Florida. Now imagine how baller the yachts and homes are in Miami. Can they be much better?

I'll give you an example. Florida has prime location for real estate. So does California. You'll point that out when talking about Florida but not when you talk about Cali.

And I have noticed some areas just outside Fort Lauderdale are much less expensive. A little off the beaten path. Next town over. So if you know where to shop, it's not so bad. I'll be honest.

Man I'm blown away at the intercoastal. The multi million dollar homes. OH MY GOD. I live on a little lake in Michigan. We have a bunch of new homes and they are all beautiful. We love to drive around the lake admiring all the nice beautiful homes. I was telling my sister in law that I feel like I live just like they do. Just instead of a yacht I have a pontoon. But same concept. As insulting as she could she said "oh sealybobo it's sweet you FEEL that way. LOL. Bitch! WTF???

I pointed out that she has a home in Greece that the people in those mansions would love.

We are all human. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. But I can't help wondering what the people in those 85 million dollar homes are doing. Are they lonely? I would be unless it was full. I mean, insane. I really am impressed with Fort Lauderdale Florida. Now imagine how baller the yachts and homes are in Miami. Can they be much better?
The more you have, the more you have to worry about and protect. I have enough.

Their economy is bigger than Russia's, Vlad.Their problem is not enough housing, thanks to 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and lack of investment in America and Americans, dupe.
You're nothing if not consistent. Who has run California for the last 40 years? It's now 2024. 40 years ago was 1984, the time of Reagan's awesome landslide. Go.

We know you can't stand to allow the democrats to take any criticism, and we know you desperately try to blame Republicans for everything from sunspots to cats and dogs living together, but you don't just get to make a stupid statement like that and not be challenged.

The more you have, the more you have to worry about and protect. I have enough.
Amen. The point is to do the best you can with what you got. Looking at those $85 million dollar mansions on the water made me think of a saying I heard once. Don't complain that you don't have what they have. Go to a ghetto. Be glad you have more than them.

I think it was my mom. My grandmother never left Detroit. So we had to drive over 8 mile, past 6 and visit her. We grew up there so we really appreciated the suburbs of Metro Detroit. Even poor in the burbs is better than being middle class in the ghetto.

You're nothing if not consistent. Who has run California for the last 40 years? It's now 2024. 40 years ago was 1984, the time of Reagan's awesome landslide. Go.

We know you can't stand to allow the democrats to take any criticism, and we know you desperately try to blame Republicans for everything from sunspots to cats and dogs living together, but you don't just get to make a stupid statement like that and not be challenged.
All irrelevant. We have had GOP NATIONAL giveaway to the rich tax rates for 40 years and half the infrastructure investment...WAKE UP

Their economy is bigger than Russia's, Vlad.Their problem is not enough housing, thanks to 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and lack of investment in America and Americans, dupe.
franco i lived there 50 years.....the democrats have controlled that state for quite a while.....what GOP giveaways?....and there are lots of Apts in S.Cal....

The homeless issue is a lot better in Florida compared to the west coast and New York.

As far as where homeless come from? Most are locals that can’t afford housing in blue states.
What can you provide to convince anyone of that?

Dims are the one who drive up the price of housing, dumbass. Housing is the most expensive wherever Dims are running things. That's because of all the regulations then impose on every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back