Status
Not open for further replies.
So the most progressive state - with the most government control and interference - is dead last in “quality of life”. Shocking.

California has worst ‘quality of life’ in U.S.: Study
Oh that sounds horrible! I was going to visit Cali but I guess I will visit the delights of Kansas instead.
Well you’re a miserable person so I think California would be perfect for you. The smog. The cocaine, crack, and heroin. The rampant illegals. The gangs. Please go there. Please. We need people like you to limit their life span.

So the most progressive state - with the most government control and interference - is dead last in “quality of life”. Shocking.

California has worst ‘quality of life’ in U.S.: Study
Oh that sounds horrible! I was going to visit Cali but I guess I will visit the delights of Kansas instead.
Well you’re a miserable person so I think California would be perfect for you. The smog. The cocaine, crack, and heroin. The rampant illegals. The gangs. Please go there. Please. We need people like you to limit their life span.
Are you implying I'm a bad person and you want me to die before my time because I might visit Cali?

Are you alright? Maybe lay off the sauce a bit.

Well you sound a bit mentally unbalanced wishing for me to die early.
Well...your name is “wheelie addict”, you have an avatar of an idiot doing a “wheelie” on a motorcycle, and you can’t stop talking about “dying early”.

Only one of us sounds “mentally unbalanced” and it sure as hell isn’t me!

Well you sound a bit mentally unbalanced wishing for me to die early.
Well...your name is “wheelie addict”, you have an avatar of an idiot doing a “wheelie” on a motorcycle, and you can’t stop talking about “dying early”.

Only one of us sounds “mentally unbalanced” and it sure as hell isn’t me!
I'm not the one wishing for another to die early. That was you. So if you insist you have no mental problems then you must simply be a horrible person

So what state is better ? Name two .

California has the best climate in the USA.

It also has two deep water ports. On top of these is Los Angeles which has a massive commercial harbor. San Diego may be the greatest natural harbor in the world.

These gifts give California a massive advantage. None of them are due to Marxist policies.

But California has squandered these gifts. The Bolshevik rulers have waged war on manufacturing and driven nearly all industry from the state. To maintain their iron grip on power, the Bolsheviks have imported 10's of millions of third world peasants and bribe them with welfare to vote democrat - and illegals do vote.

All of this would have caused the state to collapse, even with San Francisco and San Diego, except that the largest enclave of Corporate monopoly power which is Silicone Valley is present. These massive monopolies dwarf Standard Oil or US Steel, with the robber barons of Tim Cook, Jeff Bezos, and Sergie Brin beloved of the Stalinist rules, who run the state specifically for these oligarchs.

We have a state where 70% of the population is in dire poverty, a middle class of no more than 5%, a massive government caste of 25%, with 99% of the wealth concentrated in the hands of the Oligarchs.

A better state than California? Idaho, Nevada, South Dakota, Main, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, Alaska, et al.

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?
The politicians have ruined it all. Look at this:

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

Supply and demand . People want to live in California . Jobs pay more in cali . That's why housing prices are high.

You are an idiot Timmy.

{Demographic trends themselves are creating a crisis brought about by a population that is simultaneously losing its children and getting older, and to a frightening extent poorer. From 2000 to 2010, the percentage of Los Angeles' population under 15 years old fell by 15.6 percent. This was the greatest decline of any U.S. major metropolitan area, and about double the U.S. average of 7.4 percent.}

California is in for a World of Hurt | Newgeography.com

People want to live in California so badly that they are leaving in droves.

Jobs pay more in California because they have to. They can’t get anyone to come there because a pitiful 936 sq ft home costs a staggering $459,000.

Businesses and people have been pulling out of California for years because it’s a progressive shit-hole.

A "pitiful 936 sq ft home" costs a staggering $459,000 because people actually want to live there!

Do you know nothing at all about economics?

Try again Comrade.

It also has two deep water ports. On top of these is Los Angeles which has a massive commercial harbor. San Diego may be the greatest natural harbor in the world.

These gifts give California a massive advantage. None of them are due to Marxist policies.

But California has squandered these gifts. The Bolshevik rulers have waged war on manufacturing and driven nearly all industry from the state. To maintain their iron grip on power, the Bolsheviks have imported 10's of millions of third world peasants and bribe them with welfare to vote democrat - and illegals do vote.

All of this would have caused the state to collapse, even with San Francisco and San Diego, except that the largest enclave of Corporate monopoly power which is Silicone Valley is present. These massive monopolies dwarf Standard Oil or US Steel, with the robber barons of Tim Cook, Jeff Bezos, and Sergie Brin beloved of the Stalinist rules, who run the state specifically for these oligarchs.

We have a state where 70% of the population is in dire poverty, a middle class of no more than 5%, a massive government caste of 25%, with 99% of the wealth concentrated in the hands of the Oligarchs.

A better state than California? Idaho, Nevada, South Dakota, Main, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, Alaska, et al.

All those states are either big empty wastelands no one lives in, or government taxpayer sucking leeches . Texas is maybe the only one that’s got shit going on . Them and Georgia are the only ones with a real metro area .

Texas is maybe the only one that’s got shit going on . Them and Georgia are the only ones with a real metro area .
So in Timmy’s mind - a state is a “wasteland” unless they cram people in to live on top of each other, drive up crime rates, and pass out handouts. :laugh:

All those states are either big empty wastelands no one lives in, or government taxpayer sucking leeches . Texas is maybe the only one that’s got shit going on . Them and Georgia are the only ones with a real metro area .
you are a lying sack.

All those states are either big empty wastelands no one lives in, or government taxpayer sucking leeches .
As Uncensored2008 already astutely pointed out - California has more natural advantages than any state in the U.S. (including Alaska). It’s one of the top 3 largest states in the nation (just land is a massive advantage as it makes farming available, natural resources available, etc.). It also has climate conducive for agriculture. It has oil. And it borders the ocean - giving it endless advantages for commercial fishing, tourism, and harbors for imports/exports.

And how has California leveraged these unimaginable advantages? By making it the worst quality of life in America. Nothing ends in failure like progressivism.

Texas is maybe the only one that’s got shit going on . Them and Georgia are the only ones with a real metro area .
So in Timmy’s mind - a state is a “wasteland” unless they cram people in to live on top of each other, drive up crime rates, and pass out handouts. :laugh:

In you feeble mind a state is a great success because no one lives in it! Well that makes so so much sense .

Ya see, those states where people actually live and work, they are the engines of our economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back