California Facists Busted Experimenting On Children

These disgusting liberals make me sick.

If they aren't aborting babies they are using them for drug experimentation.

Yes, liberals, you own this shit.

The narrator said boys in plural and you say children where the story is about one boy.
Both of you are exaggerating.

Wrong, the legal action includes other children. You're just not smart enough to absorb the entire context.

Because the narrator says so? You believe anything. Show me the exact video time where it includes others in the lawsuit besides the 2 defendants. At 0.27 - 0.45 seconds the narrator says plural. I will wait.

Why oh why are any of you surprised by this psycho-circus madness? Everyone in possession of a functioning brain can see with their fucking eyes the democrats and most everything they support and champion politically, culturally and socially is purely satanic and anti-human. Spinning your wheels and shock and surprise while they continue to mutilate our young does nothing.

They're throwing millions of school kids under the bus in Leftist California, in order to hold back the economy, just so that Trump doesn't get reelected. What's one more kid used as guinea pig sacrificed to their warped ideology? There's literally nothing these sick psychotic Marxist Democrat fascists won't do, including to their very own.

How can you believe this crap you find on YouTube?

The law suit was filed, petunia. The documents were discovered and that's how they got the evidence.

The number of doses were in the files.

But if you weren't so libtarded you'd have watched the video.

The law suit was filed, petunia. The documents were discovered and that's how they got the evidence.

Stupid baseless law suits are filed every day and twice on Sunday.

Let's see a real report. No some ransoms YouTuber.

Why? It wouldn't matter to you. You don't give a shit what these Communists do to the kids, you're one of the Communists.

Why? It wouldn't matter to you. You don't give a shit what these Communists do to the kids, you're one of the Communists.

Well that's a lie.

Lets see something real here.

I'm waiting.

How is this story political you friggin dolt. It is a medical malpractice case The doctor who made the medical decisions should lose his license if true. Your name “Retardo“ name fits you given you are making a political issue where none exists. Moron.

Last edited:

Well that's a lie.

Lets see something real here.

I'm waiting.

Here you go, commie. Now what part of "two milligrams of the female hormone were given without the boy's consent of his parents' knowledge" do you not understand?

"A lawsuit alleges that male 16-year-old was forcibly given the female hormone estrogen to combat a mild behavioral disorder during his time at at a Los Angeles County juvenile hall. It is claimed that hormone ultimately led the male teen to experience hormonal issues and develop breast tissue.
The teenager, who has his identity withheld due to his age, reportedly had up to 30 doses of Estradiol administered to combat a diagnosis of oppositional defiant disorder, or ODD, at Eastlake Juvenile Hall in June of 2019, reports the LA Times.

Two milligrams of the female hormone were given without the boy’s consent or his parents’ knowledge two days after his arrest. The teenager began to notice adverse effects from too much production of the female hormone, leading to the medical condition known as “gynecomastia,” or breast enlargement. According to the teenager’s attorney, he will require cosmetic surgery to remove growths from his chest."

How is this story political you friggin dolt. It is a medical malpractice issue. The doctor who made the medical decisions should lose his license if true, Your name tard name fits you given you are making a political issue where none exists.

You commies are doing this kind of shit all the time. And you have Fake News to cover for you clowns all the time.

How is this story political you friggin dolt. It is a medical malpractice issue. The doctor who made the medical decisions should lose his license if true, Your name tard name fits you given you are making a political issue where none exists.

You commies are doing this kind of shit all the time. And you have Fake News to cover for you clowns all the time.

Once again you live up to your name Tard. All you have is calling anyone who disagrees with you a “commie”? I know you are not that bright, but not everything is political. I don’t expect you to understand given your mental aptitude.

Tim Pool is not "some random Youtuber", dumbass. He's a well known journalist that formerly worked for Fusion and Vice before going independent. He has over 2 million subscribers across various social media platforms and 3/4 billion views.

I mean holy shit... can you at least ATTEMPT to Google something before you spout off like a moron?

Tim Pool is not "some random Youtuber",
Yeah, he is.

That's right, conveniently ignore the rest of the post. Idiot.
As others have pointed out, this is a nonpolitical issue, if it indeed happened.

There's also the case that pointed out: frivolous lawsuits are filed every day, and most amount to nothing.

Then there's the dubious source. And if he were a real journalist he would be more careful of his biases. It's obvious he's one of those guys who thinks everyone he dislikes is on the opposite political spectrum.

Happy now,.dimwit?

Tim Pool is not "some random Youtuber",
Yeah, he is.

That's right, conveniently ignore the rest of the post. Idiot.
As others have pointed out, this is a nonpolitical issue, if it indeed happened.

There's also the case that pointed out: frivolous lawsuits are filed every day, and most amount to nothing.

Then there's the dubious source. And if he were a real journalist he would be more careful of his biases. It's obvious he's one of those guys who thinks everyone he dislikes is on the opposite political spectrum.

Happy now,.dimwit?

L-O-L.

It's abundantly clear you have never watched even 5 minutes of Pool's content because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Your claims couldn't be more wrong. By all means continue digging your hole though... :laugh:

Forum List

Back