California Gov ok's Assisted Suicide

Simple. The doctor, or some other party, will just decide it's in your best interest to die whether you want to or not.

What makes you so certain that isn't already happening?
Healthcare providers are killing upwards of a half million patients a year according to some.
Your side is demanding we provide proof, but then you go off with this comment, without presenting proof.

My side? I'll have you know I'm a moderate. Always have been & always will be. Nor am I a partisan like some on this board

Thursday, July 17, 2014

WASHINGTON, July 17 – Preventable medical errors in hospitals are the third leading cause of death in the United States, a Senate panel was told today. Only heart disease and cancer kill more Americans.
Simple. The doctor, or some other party, will just decide it's in your best interest to die whether you want to or not.

Healthcare providers are killing upwards of a half million patients a year according to some.
Your side is demanding we provide proof, but then you go off with this comment, without presenting proof.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

WASHINGTON, July 17 – Preventable medical errors in hospitals are the third leading cause of death in the United States, a Senate panel was told today. Only heart disease and cancer kill more Americans.

Medical Mistakes are 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Medical Mistakes are 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.

Well there you go. Now its your turn, Blackrook. Show us the proof for all the death camps, forced suicides of mentally disabled kids and mass killings that spawned from Oregon's assisted suicide laws.

My side? I'll have you know I'm a moderate. Always have been & always will be. Nor am I a partisan like some on this board
What the hell does it mean when you say you are a "moderate"? Does that mean you will never make a stand on any issue, and then mock people who do?

What the hell does it mean when you say you are a "moderate"? Does that mean you will never make a stand on any issue, and then mock people who do?

Yeah, that's not evidence supporting your blithering batshit about Oregon's assisted suicide laws. That's you demanding evidence from others....receiving it....and then refusing to back up your own claims.

Or, being utterly unable to as you pulled your entire argument sideways out of your ass.

Either way, not very persuasive.

To me, any doctor who encourages their patients to kill themselves should be charged with whatever it is that they can be charged with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, any doctor who encourages their patients to kill themselves should be charged with whatever it is that they can be charged with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Depends on the circumstances. If they're terminal with months to live, in excruciating pain and want to die......why would we charge a doctor with anything?

^^^ To me, it should be up to the Lord when a person's time to go has come. How do they know that there is not going to be an end to the person's suffering? You will never know if you do not let it play its self out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, it should be up to the Lord when a person's time to go has come. How do they know that there is not going to be an end to the person's suffering? You will never know if you do not let it play its self out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And I think a person should be able to disagree with your religious beliefs rather than have them forced upon them by the State. This way, the person themselves gets to choose.

Depends on the circumstances. They have trouble getting around and don't want to die. Something has to be done with the ones who don't want to die. Just nudge a doctor to say "Grandpa whispered it in my ear. I had my nurse sign the form."

Do you really want to show your intelligence by trusting Governor Moonbeam with medical decisions?

Depends on the circumstances. They have trouble getting around and don't want to die. Something has to be done with the ones who don't want to die. Just nudge a doctor to say "Grandpa whispered it in my ear. I had my nurse sign the form."

The obvious problem with your narrative being...it has nothing to do with the law we're discussing. As the person commiting suicide has to ask their doctor for the drugs personally.

Twice.
With 15 days between each request.

Which you already know. But really hope we don't.

Do you really want to show your intelligence by trusting Governor Moonbeam with medical decisions?

In comparison to trusting YOU on a law you refuse to read and intentionally misrepresent?

I'll go with what the law actually says, thank you.

This will mean that physicians will be required to breach their Hippocratic Oath.

They're not administering anything. They're allowing a patient to administer it themselves. Nor does it require any doctor participate.
If that is true, then we don't need this law. Suicidal people know how to commit suicide, and don't need a doctor's help to do it.

However, now that suicide is legal, the state will no longer be in a position to stop it. You have opened a Pandora's Box.

You don't fool me or anyone else with half a brain. Assisted suicide leads to euthanasia leads to involuntary euthanasia which leads to killing on a massive scale of all who are deemed unnecessary.
now that suicide is legal
you are just as stupid as katz is.....suicide is only legal for a terminally ill person who asks for it....yea i know you thought it meant everyone...

This will mean that physicians will be required to breach their Hippocratic Oath.

They're not administering anything. They're allowing a patient to administer it themselves. Nor does it require any doctor participate.
If that is true, then we don't need this law. Suicidal people know how to commit suicide, and don't need a doctor's help to do it.

However, now that suicide is legal, the state will no longer be in a position to stop it. You have opened a Pandora's Box.

You don't fool me or anyone else with half a brain. Assisted suicide leads to euthanasia leads to involuntary euthanasia which leads to killing on a massive scale of all who are deemed unnecessary.
That's the way it works everywhere else.
show us a link proving it has happened like that in the other states who have done this....or is this going to be like the bullshit you post in the pot threads?...

The Germans started by putting the mentally incompetent, autistic, mentally ill in trucks, with the rear chamber flooded with carbon monoxide. A few rounds around the block and they died. If you think this can't happen here, it's because you are not paying attention.
geezus.....are you a paranoid fuck or what?....fucking nazi germany you are comparing our country too?...

I'd compare it to the Netherlands where they are killing children that have had a bad day.

Forum List

Back