California Gov ok's Assisted Suicide

One state won't be foolish enough to misuse their power. It will destroy the spread to other states.

Its been legal in Oregon for 17 years. If it is always abused in every state that has it...

.....then why hasn't it been?
You don't know that it hasn't. Has anyone come back from the grave to say they had been murdered?

Then show us. If its happened, it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish. With evidence.

If you're just making this shit up as you go along, we'll get excuses why you can't.

Pick one.

Are you really suggesting that people come back from the grave to tell us they were murdered? You're a real wackadoodle!

Next you'll be saying all those aborted babies really wanted to die .

We're a culture of death.

One state won't be foolish enough to misuse their power. It will destroy the spread to other states.

Its been legal in Oregon for 17 years. If it is always abused in every state that has it...

You don't know that it hasn't. Has anyone come back from the grave to say they had been murdered?

Then show us. If its happened, it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish. With evidence.

If you're just making this shit up as you go along, we'll get excuses why you can't.

Pick one.
Look on the internet and there's all the evidence you need. In the Netherlands and Belgium, euthanasia is out of control.

Are you really suggesting that people come back from the grave to tell us they were murdered? You're a real wackadoodle!

Next you'll be saying all those aborted babies really wanted to die .

We're a culture of death.

I'm suggesting that you can't back your claim that people are being killed in Oregon in this fashion:

Tispycatlover said:
Whoever doesn't want to die will just be judged incompetent to make that decision. A nice panel will make it for you, with all the compassion in the world.

Um......when has that happened in Oregon? Show us. Don't tell us.

Last edited:
Doctor Will Kill Healthy 24-Year-Old in Euthanasia Who’s Thought of Suicide Since She Was a Kid

All the protections in your California law will be swept aside with time.

Says who? The standards of the law in Belgium, the location of your example....is unbearable suffering. That's not law here. The law in Belgium didn't 'morph'. That's how it began.

At some point, euthanasia will be become involuntary. You know it. I know it. Stop pretending you don't know it.

Says you, citing yourself. At some point you were bound to just start making shit up.

You know it. I know it.

Pick one.
Look on the internet and there's all the evidence you need. In the Netherlands and Belgium, euthanasia is out of control.

Neither country uses the standards that we do. And assisted suicide has been legal longer here than there.

If its inevitable....then why hasn't it happened in Oregon, where assisted suicide has been legal since 1997.

And please, use evidence . Not your imagination again.

Pick one.

If people want to end their life. Who are you to tell them not too?

Doctor Will Kill Healthy 24-Year-Old in Euthanasia Who’s Thought of Suicide Since She Was a Kid

All the protections in your California law will be swept aside with time. At some point, euthanasia will be become involuntary. You know it. I know it. Stop pretending you don't know it.
Perhaps she's for it! There are a lot of people who support the involuntary termination of the weak and sick. It makes financial sense.

Is that your way of telling us you can't back up your accusations regarding Oregon?

I mean, if its inevitable that it will happen......then why didn't it? If it did, show us.

But you can't. As usual, you make up a story based on nothing. Then insist we 'disprove' whatever you make up.

All the protections in your California law will be swept aside with time. At some point, euthanasia will be become involuntary. You know it. I know it. Stop pretending you don't know it.
Perhaps she's for it! There are a lot of people who support the involuntary termination of the weak and sick. It makes financial sense.

Is that your way of telling us you can't back up your accusations regarding Oregon?

I mean, if its inevitable that it will happen......then why didn't it? If it did, show us.

But you can't. As usual, you make up a story based on nothing. Then insist we 'disprove' whatever you make up.
I don't insist you disprove anything. You assume that all of the suicides were voluntary. You base that on the fact that no one has returned from the grave to identify their killer.

The only correct answer is you don't know. Anything else is your crackpot delusion.

didn't Hitler have a similar plan? state sanctioned suicide. just wow

The problem with the liberals, is that they know what the end game is, but they will never admit to it.

Simple. The doctor, or some other party, will just decide it's in your best interest to die whether you want to or not.

What makes you so certain that isn't already happening?
Healthcare providers are killing upwards of a half million patients a year according to some.
Your side is demanding we provide proof, but then you go off with this comment, without presenting proof.

I don't insist you disprove anything. You assume that all of the suicides were voluntary. You base that on the fact that no one has returned from the grave to identify their killer.

The only correct answer is you don't know. Anything else is your crackpot delusion.

So forced suicide always happens......as long as we don't ask you for evidence to back the claim.

If we do, well you've got jack shit to back it

The problem with the liberals, is that they know what the end game is, but they will never admit to it.

Laughing......or we just don't accept your imagination and batshit conspiracy theories as actual evidence.

Amusing that you do.

Forum List

Back