California Governor Gavin Newsom is launching a new fund to help women that need to travel here for reproductive care

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
While Republican leaders across the nation strip away women’s freedom, California is here to help.

$20 Million isn't very much, how many dames will they be able to fly in from Oklahoma or Ohio and put up in a hotel for a week with that paultry amount? I suppose it might provide some jobs in their growing Abortion Industry, but not really that many.

Newsome could really do something if they guaranteed every knocked up broad an opportunity to come to California for this.

The state might save money too, a lot of the gals are likely to want to say and live in California permanently.

While Republican leaders across the nation strip away women’s freedom, California is here to help.

:laughing0301:"Strip away women's freedom.":laughing0301:

Reproductive care? So Newsom is going help women take care of their babies?

No, he's going enable them to slaughter their babies. That's not care at all.

The left lies with their terminology.

If he doesn't like babies, that's one thing. But why does he want to import this depraved act from other states?
Satan spreads evil. He's not content with the evil he already oversees.

$20 Million isn't very much, how many dames will they be able to fly in from Oklahoma or Ohio and put up in a hotel for a week with that paultry amount? I suppose it might provide some jobs in their growing Abortion Industry, but not really that many.

Newsome could really do something if they guaranteed every knocked up broad an opportunity to come to California for this.

The state might save money too, a lot of the gals are likely to want to say and live in California permanently.

Many women seeking an abortion will not have to travel all the way to California so there is little need to provide services to every pregnant woman seeking an abortion.

That's good. Women need "reproductive care" when they're going to give birth to a baby. A pregnant woman should be closely monitored for her safety, as well as the safety of the baby. She should consult with nutrition experts too, in order to maintain her health, as well as the development of her child.

Oh wait... This isn't about "reproductive care", is it? It's about murdering the baby.

That's good. Women need "reproductive care" when they're going to give birth to a baby. A pregnant woman should be closely monitored for her safety, as well as the safety of the baby. She should consult with nutrition experts too, in order to maintain her health, as well as the development of her child.

Oh wait... This isn't about "reproductive care", is it? It's about murdering the baby.

Unfortunately there are still many women unable to afford that care.

Nobody in the country is being denied health care or starving.

I never said anything about starving so I will dismiss that. Many can not get the proper care a pregnant woman should get.

Yes, when she is about to give birth all women can get immediate care but that is not what we were discussing. We were discussing proper pre-natal care.

I support the idea of a filthy ass woman that chooses to kill her child as birth control method getting the hell out of my state and going elsewhere.

Commie California is a great place for them to go.

Murder tourism. Way to go California!

Unfortunately there are still many women unable to afford that care.
True but in a state with the nation’s largest homeless population, you’d think the governor would do something about that first.

Forum List

Back