California governor Moonbeam blames 'low-life politicians' as 'sanctuary' law backlash builds

California Gov Jerry Brown, during a Tuesday visit to Washington, blamed "low life politicians" for the backlash over his state's sanctuary laws & sparred w/President Trump over a push to send National Guard troops to the southern border. Blames everyone but himself!

California governor blames 'low-life politicians' as 'sanctuary' law backlash builds
I was in California,Oakland, LA and other parts of the bay area, its all the same in every city. it is a cesspool of drug addicts and homeless people. The funny thing is, most of the libtards live in communities far away from the shit.

Jerry Brown was a coke freak in the 70s and he is still suffering the effects.

What is quite satisfying is that Jerry Brown wants to ride sanctuary state into the white house. Now that the cities and counties are in a state of rebellion, he won't be able to do that.

The Communists/Democrats seized control of California years ago. They're decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

Jerry Brown's probably a bit retarded, something's not right there.

California has the sixth largest economy in the world.

dum dum.
So? There are autistic kids who are mathematical wizards. Californias wealth is a product of its location & people not its government

Communists love boasting about California being the 6th largest economy. But that's no thanks to them. They're decimating California. It will resemble Venezuela eventually. That '6th largest economy' boast will be long gone if Communists/Democrats continue to run California. Bet on it.

dum dum.

The LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are...I thought you people hated financial inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
How does GDP translate for the populous in Mexifornia?
Allow me to shed some light for you.
CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.4% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else would you like to learn about this shithole?

"There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!" - President Trump

"There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!" - President Trump

Yep...good Mexifornians woke the fuck up...they want their state back...there will be much more of this to come...stay tuned. Wetbacks and filthy fucks are so fucked....hahaha

dum dum.

The LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are...I thought you people hated financial inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
How does GDP translate for the populous in Mexifornia?
Allow me to shed some light for you.
CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.4% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else would you like to learn about this shithole?

okie dokie. :cuckoo:

dum dum.
So? There are autistic kids who are mathematical wizards. Californias wealth is a product of its location & people not its government

Communists love boasting about California being the 6th largest economy. But that's no thanks to them. They're decimating California. It will resemble Venezuela eventually. That '6th largest economy' boast will be long gone if Communists/Democrats continue to run California. Bet on it.

I wouldn't know. I'm not a communist. but then again, I'm not a neo-Nazi like you either.

What does California have after one removes Google, Apple, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, Facebook, Tesla and a few other high techies? Then look at where these mid to upper level exec's live, do you really think they give a shit? They are so liberal and rich they are insulated from the consequences of their stupidity.

Pretty embarrassing for California liberals, this reminds me when blacks and Hispanics in California voted to ban gay marriage the liberals freaked out. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back