California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

Thank you Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and democrats obsessed with watering down criminal sentences.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

Castaneda was made eligible for release under the AB109 inmate-realignment legislation, police said.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

“California law enforcement agencies have been crippled by AB109, and offenders are not being held accountable for their crimes,” he said. “Our community becomes vulnerable when these criminals are released back into our society.”

‘The guy unleashed evil:’ Garden Grove police identify suspected killer, describe stabbing spree attacks – Orange County Register

Putting AB 209 in perspective:

Realignment (AB 109) in California

Perspective is so far almost a dozen people have been murdered because of AB 109.

Link, please.

Thank you Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and democrats obsessed with watering down criminal sentences.

Castaneda was made eligible for release under the AB109 inmate-realignment legislation, police said.

“California law enforcement agencies have been crippled by AB109, and offenders are not being held accountable for their crimes,” he said. “Our community becomes vulnerable when these criminals are released back into our society.”

‘The guy unleashed evil:’ Garden Grove police identify suspected killer, describe stabbing spree attacks – Orange County Register

Perspective is so far almost a dozen people have been murdered because of AB 109.

Link, please.

Your a moron an embarrassment to Law Enforcement. Were you a cop or just a peace officer. Either way your a fucking disgrace and I’m glad you liberal morons are getting what you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Court records show Castaneda has been charged with several felony and misdemeanor crimes in past years, some in 2019, including felony counts for criminal street gang vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, carrying a dirk or dagger and buying or receiving a stolen vehicle.

Over the years he’s racked up busts for drugs, car thefts and parole violations. He also has a domestic violence record that dates back to 2009.

According to jail records as recently as last month, Castaneda was arrested twice on suspicion of non-violent offenses – and released twice."

I'd have no problem with people like that staying in prison longer.

You desire is a double edged sword: The cost to keep a prisoner in St. Prison is:

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

Putting one in their home community, supervised by armed probation officers with support by the local police agencies makes fiscal sense. The risks of those who meet the 209 statute are not that high, it's not like Pelican Bay White Supremacists or Gangsters with violent felonies are walking the streets of towns and cities.

The OP's fear mongering is typical hyperbole, and s/he is not to be taken seriously.

California likes their mass stabbing spree’s I guess. They just arrested one idiot who went on a rampage killing 4 and injuring several others with a machete. Course he was Native American so the Media will probably ignore him ( and since he didn’t have a gun that doesn’t prop up their agenda either).
That’s the guy who they let out of prison.
My apologies when I read a story about him earlier I didn’t read about a criminal record. Lovely. Gotta love the liberal judicial system...not.

Link, please.

Your a moron an embarrassment to Law Enforcement. Were you a cop or just a peace officer. Either way your a fucking disgrace and I’m glad you liberal morons are getting what you deserve.

You emotional response is not based in reality, do your homework and study the bill and how it is being implemented. Any violation of parole is immediately cause for flash detention**, and a rapid Morrissey Hearing***

**Flash Detention:

Bill Text - AB-597 Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.

***Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972), was a United States Supreme Court case that provided for a hearing, before a "neutral and detached" hearing body such as a parole board, to determine the factual basis for parole violations. This hearing is colloquially known as a "Morrissey hearing."

Link, please.

You emotional response is not based in reality, do your homework and study the bill and how it is being implemented. Any violation of parole is immediately cause for flash detention**, and a rapid Morrissey Hearing***

**Flash Detention:

***Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972), was a United States Supreme Court case that provided for a hearing, before a "neutral and detached" hearing body such as a parole board, to determine the factual basis for parole violations. This hearing is colloquially known as a "Morrissey hearing."

It still letting criminals out early. Emotion has nothing to do with it. California is a shit hole and I don’t care what you idiots do there. You deserve the misery. To hear what you are saying as sometime peace officer is scary. Your ok with felons getting out early. Interesting. I guess that’s why you worked in San Francisco. You didn’t have to worry about the felons getting out early. Typical Liberal moron trying to rationalize why it’s ok. Good luck with that. We see you as the loser you are

What else is new ? Ho hum.

"Court records show Castaneda has been charged with several felony and misdemeanor crimes in past years, some in 2019, including felony counts for criminal street gang vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, carrying a dirk or dagger and buying or receiving a stolen vehicle.

Over the years he’s racked up busts for drugs, car thefts and parole violations. He also has a domestic violence record that dates back to 2009.

According to jail records as recently as last month, Castaneda was arrested twice on suspicion of non-violent offenses – and released twice."

You desire is a double edged sword: The cost to keep a prisoner in St. Prison is:

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

Putting one in their home community, supervised by armed probation officers with support by the local police agencies makes fiscal sense. The risks of those who meet the 209 statute are not that high, it's not like Pelican Bay White Supremacists or Gangsters with violent felonies are walking the streets of towns and cities.

The OP's fear mongering is typical hyperbole, and s/he is not to be taken seriously.

Now you worry about money? Just tax Google.

Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

It still letting criminals out early. Emotion has nothing to do with it. California is a shit hole and I don’t care what you idiots do there. You deserve the misery. To hear what you are saying as sometime peace officer is scary. Your ok with felons getting out early. Interesting. I guess that’s why you worked in San Francisco. You didn’t have to worry about the felons getting out early. Typical Liberal moron trying to rationalize why it’s ok. Good luck with that. We see you as the loser you are

CA is a shit hole? Echoing trump, that makes you a trump supporter:

images

Only your head is so far up you ass, every post you make smells like shit.

Now you worry about money? Just tax Google.

I've always been fiscally responsible, and socially liberal.

Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

images

California is the biggest shit hole in the US. What’s the matter. The liberal doesn’t like hearing the truth. Yes I am a Trump supporter and proud of it. More and more people see how screwed up the Democrats are every day. Don’t worry. California will be pushed aside and no one except Democrats will care. Take your symbol down. You were never a real cop. I can tell because we never had pussies like you on my department.

There are now four death and two seriously wounded by that typical hyperbole.

So four people are not worth $75K to you.

Yep, that’s Leftardism.

And it’s not just this mass murder.

This is What Happens When a Gang Member is Released Early From Prison in California

Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

images

California is literally a shithole.

They have apps to prove it.

Well the solution to crime for all progressives is, just give them a Big Box of Crayola's and send them back into the community. More than any other reason, that's why Trump will be reelected. Already enough shitholes in America.....people dont want more!

Well the solution to crime for all progressives is, just give them a Big Box of Crayola's and send them back into the community. More than any other reason, that's why Trump will be reelected. Already enough shitholes in America.....people dont want more!
And the Left defend releasing felons to murder us and claim shitholes are really nice places.

And the Left defend releasing felons to murder us and claim shitholes are really nice places.

Yep....and Americans get that. I still contend, easily the #1 reason Trump got elected is watching the uncivilized mobs take over towns and cities for days on end in 2014 and 2015. Freaked them out. White Americans, particularly white males said, " Fuck this!"

They are not normal people.

Someone will invariably ask "what's normal?"

One is obligated - if one is honest - to answer that it is not them. Normal doesn't hate itself for its color, or its success. Normal doesn't shit in its own nest. Normal doesn't claim to be something it is not, and take legal action to make you accept and approve it. Normal doesn't allow home invasions.

One is obligated - if one is honest - to answer that it is not them. Normal doesn't hate itself for its color, or its success. Normal doesn't shit in its own nest. Normal doesn't claim to be something it is not, and take legal action to make you accept and approve it. Normal doesn't allow home invasions.
Normal isn’t getting confused about which bathroom to use.....

Very interesting take.....

Progressives have been falling all over themselves trying to create a new normal. But they are seen as being oddballs by most, especially white males. And think about it.....most progressives were the oddballs in school. Not viewed as part of the normal crowd....thus embracing alternative shit at every turn.

Forum List

Back