California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

Funny, I was under the impression the Left were interested in ways to stop mass murders. Yet despite a number of murders committed by dangerous felons released early from prison by Democrats they want even more released onto our streets.

It’s almost as if the Left want mass murder to occur.

"Court records show Castaneda has been charged with several felony and misdemeanor crimes in past years, some in 2019, including felony counts for criminal street gang vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, carrying a dirk or dagger and buying or receiving a stolen vehicle.

Over the years he’s racked up busts for drugs, car thefts and parole violations. He also has a domestic violence record that dates back to 2009.

According to jail records as recently as last month, Castaneda was arrested twice on suspicion of non-violent offenses – and released twice."

I'd have no problem with people like that staying in prison longer.

You desire is a double edged sword: The cost to keep a prisoner in St. Prison is:

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

Putting one in their home community, supervised by armed probation officers with support by the local police agencies makes fiscal sense. The risks of those who meet the 209 statute are not that high, it's not like Pelican Bay White Supremacists or Gangsters with violent felonies are walking the streets of towns and cities.

The OP's fear mongering is typical hyperbole, and s/he is not to be taken seriously.

Now you worry about money? Just tax Google.

I've always been fiscally responsible, and socially liberal.

That is your right. What is not your right is to tell others who may disagree that they are evil because of that. I surmise you do not support the Green New Deal then as it’s fiscally irresponsible?

"Court records show Castaneda has been charged with several felony and misdemeanor crimes in past years, some in 2019, including felony counts for criminal street gang vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, carrying a dirk or dagger and buying or receiving a stolen vehicle.

Over the years he’s racked up busts for drugs, car thefts and parole violations. He also has a domestic violence record that dates back to 2009.

According to jail records as recently as last month, Castaneda was arrested twice on suspicion of non-violent offenses – and released twice."

You desire is a double edged sword: The cost to keep a prisoner in St. Prison is:

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

Putting one in their home community, supervised by armed probation officers with support by the local police agencies makes fiscal sense. The risks of those who meet the 209 statute are not that high, it's not like Pelican Bay White Supremacists or Gangsters with violent felonies are walking the streets of towns and cities.

The OP's fear mongering is typical hyperbole, and s/he is not to be taken seriously.

That is your right. What is not your right is to tell others who may disagree that they are evil because of that. I surmise you do not support the Green New Deal then as it’s fiscally irresponsible?

I don't call all who disagree with me evil, I do believe that the Callous Conservative set, and those who support trump's policies are evil.

As for the Green New Deal, I've not read anything which presupposed green and renewable energy sources are a fiscal boondoggle. Water wheels were used as a power source, and wind mills too for centuries.

Neither were harmful to the environment, and, BTW, there is no such thing as clean coal.

I don't call all who disagree with me evil, I do believe that the Callous Conservative set, and those who support trump's policies are evil.

As for the Green New Deal, I've not read anything which presupposed green and renewable energy sources are a fiscal boondoggle. Water wheels were used as a power source, and wind mills too for centuries.

Neither were harmful to the environment, and, BTW, there is no such thing as clean coal.

LOL so Trump supporters are evil? Outstanding. Who are you to judge?

Half-Truth, ^^^ mostly a lie.

Trump supporters who support the policy at the border to separate families, removing very young children from their parents, are evil. Not all trump supporters are evil, racism, misogyny and other bigotry based on sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion are learned at young ages, some people outgrow these emotions, others continue to hate and fear diversity.

Trump supporters who support the policy at the border to separate families, removing very young children from their parents, are evil. Not all trump supporters are evil, racism, misogyny and other bigotry based on sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion are learned at young ages, some people outgrow these emotions, others continue to hate and fear diversity.

If parents commit armed robbery they are separated from their kids. Illegal crossing is a crime. I disagree with you.

If parents commit armed robbery they are separated from their kids. Illegal crossing is a crime. I disagree with you.

Define, "illegal crossing". Every day Mexican National's cross into the US to shop, go to Disneyland or work. Every day American citizens cross into Mexico to go to a restaurant, buy medicines,and other products. Expats live in Mexico, and never seem to be deported for a DUI or petty crimes.

How many of those who crossed the border with their five your old or younger child committed an armed robbery?

Define, "illegal crossing". Every day Mexican National's cross into the US to shop, go to Disneyland or work. Every day American citizens cross into Mexico to go to a restaurant, buy medicines,and other products. Expats live in Mexico, and never seem to be deported for a DUI or petty crimes.

How many of those who crossed the border with their five your old or younger child committed an armed robbery?
Define, "illegal crossing".

There you have it folks. Our Intellectual Superiors again who brought us a BJ is not really sex.

Defined as defined by our law enforcement professionals. I believe them.

Thank you Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and democrats obsessed with watering down criminal sentences.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

Castaneda was made eligible for release under the AB109 inmate-realignment legislation, police said.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

“California law enforcement agencies have been crippled by AB109, and offenders are not being held accountable for their crimes,” he said. “Our community becomes vulnerable when these criminals are released back into our society.”

‘The guy unleashed evil:’ Garden Grove police identify suspected killer, describe stabbing spree attacks – Orange County Register

Putting AB 209 in perspective:

Realignment (AB 109) in California

Perspective is so far almost a dozen people have been murdered because of AB 109.

Link, please.

Your a moron an embarrassment to Law Enforcement. Were you a cop or just a peace officer. Either way your a fucking disgrace and I’m glad you liberal morons are getting what you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You emotional response is not based in reality, do your homework and study the bill and how it is being implemented. Any violation of parole is immediately cause for flash detention**, and a rapid Morrissey Hearing***

**Flash Detention:

Bill Text - AB-597 Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.

***Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972), was a United States Supreme Court case that provided for a hearing, before a "neutral and detached" hearing body such as a parole board, to determine the factual basis for parole violations. This hearing is colloquially known as a "Morrissey hearing."
with this guys record he should have been in a lot longer....

Perspective is so far almost a dozen people have been murdered because of AB 109.

Link, please.

Your a moron an embarrassment to Law Enforcement. Were you a cop or just a peace officer. Either way your a fucking disgrace and I’m glad you liberal morons are getting what you deserve.

You emotional response is not based in reality, do your homework and study the bill and how it is being implemented. Any violation of parole is immediately cause for flash detention**, and a rapid Morrissey Hearing***

**Flash Detention:

***Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972), was a United States Supreme Court case that provided for a hearing, before a "neutral and detached" hearing body such as a parole board, to determine the factual basis for parole violations. This hearing is colloquially known as a "Morrissey hearing."

CA law changed in the mid 70's from indeterminate sentencing to determinant.

For example, before the change a felony burglary could result in a sentence to prison for 5 years to life; once the change occurred the same crime was 18 mos, two years or three years. The Judge was required to read and consider a probation report which would include Mitigation factors (for the lesser sentence) or Aggravation (for the longer sentence). If neither could be justifed the base term of two years would be imposed (but, good conduct could reduce anyone of the three sentences).

There you have it folks. Our Intellectual Superiors again who brought us a BJ is not really sex.

Idiot-gram, vulgar variety.

Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

For example, before the change a felony burglary could result in a sentence to prison for 5 years to life; once the change occurred the same crime was 18 mos, two years or three years. The Judge was required to read and consider a probation report which would include Mitigation factors (for the lesser sentence) or Aggravation (for the longer sentence). If neither could be justifed the base term of two years would be imposed (but, good conduct could reduce anyone of the three sentences).
And crime began to skyrocket in California.

You can now steal a car in California and all the police can do if they catch you is give you a ticket.

Denial of reality is SOP for you leftists.

Wrong ^^^; as defined in the US Code:

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

You can now steal a car in California and all the police can do if they catch you is give you a ticket.

Another lie, don't you ever tell the truth.
Link, please.

**Flash Detention:

Why do you always lie?

(a) Any person who drives or takes a vehicle not his or her own, without the consent of the owner thereof, and with intent either to permanently or temporarily deprive the owner thereof of his or her title to or possession of the vehicle, whether with or without intent to steal the vehicle, or any person who is a party or an accessory to or an accomplice in the driving or unauthorized taking or stealing, is guilty of a public offense and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year or pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170 of the Penal Code or by a fine of not more than five thousand dollars ($5,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

Law section

Everything with you is a rock fight. And then you tattle.

I trust our law enforcement professionals not Congress. Also logic. These are criminals. Period. End of story. IMO.

You’re free to disagree but our country cannot just accept anyone and everyone there needs to be a process.

I trust our law enforcement professionals not Congress. Also logic. These are criminals. Period. End of story. IMO.

You’re free to disagree but our country cannot just accept anyone and everyone there needs to be a process.

We are a nation of laws, LE does not write the laws, they enforce them.

Forum List

Back