California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

Oh no. Are you denying tattling? I have your message in my inbox and again you don’t like Trump then run a better candidate.

I spent a career enforcing the law, I will enforce the rules when necessary. Be a good boy and you won't get spanked.

IS that a THREAT!??!?! LMAO. I welcome you to try.

Gee, an MMA instructor scared to be spanked, metaphorically.

Funny as I teach combat Sambo to law enforcement professionals. You tattled for something innocuous and then you make an overt threat (that I laugh at) and you call me scared? Comical.

YAWN, go stalk someone else.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

Trump is violating this law ^^^ with his EO's incarcerating migrants and separating families.

Then wouldn’t the Judicial Branch state as such?

Are you making a joke? It's up to the Justice Dept. to do so, and Barr is Trump's lap dog.

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIAR! crossing the border is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

Are you making a joke? It's up to the Justice Dept. to do so, and Barr is Trump's lap dog.

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

Unless they are criminals. How do we know until we arrest them and check? You must have been the worst cop ever. LOL.

But illegals are voting for the Democrats Americans won't vote for.

What do you know about real American's, you're a neo fascist.

Yep. The modern liberal built this country. The Foinders all shared your beliefs.

The Founders and Framers used the Age of Reason a guide in establishing what became the United States of America:

"The Enlightenment included a range of ideas centered on reason as the primary source of knowledge and advanced ideals such as liberty, progress, toleration, fraternity, constitutional government and separation of church and state"

Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia

Read the link, and pay close attention to the heading "Politics" and the sub heading of "Theories of Government", so yes, I share their beliefs.

Unless they are criminals. How do we know until we arrest them and check? You must have been the worst cop ever. LOL.

Read the Code, and then apologize. If and only if they committed a crime during their breach of the border. Past crimes would be considered by the Admin. Law Judge (if trump followed the law).

Read the Code, and then apologize. If and only if they committed a crime during their breach of the border. Past crimes would be considered by the Admin. Law Judge (if trump followed the law).

If it is not a crime then why do we have borders and border patrol?

1911. 8 U.S.C. 1325 -- Unlawful Entry, Failure To Depart, Fleeing Immigration Checkpoints, Marriage Fraud, Commercial Enterprise Fraud

"Further discussion of these offenses is set forth in Chapter 4 of Immigration Law, published as part of the Office of Legal Education's Litigation Series, and as part of the USABook computer library."

I didn't write the law, I didn't sign and promulgate the law.

You are retarded. Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Your a dumb fuck. Go through the border crossings legally instead of crossing illegally. Civil matter. You been smelling the smog in your shit hole state too long.

It’s scary that he was in law Enforcement. He is a disgrace.

1911. 8 U.S.C. 1325 -- Unlawful Entry, Failure To Depart, Fleeing Immigration Checkpoints, Marriage Fraud, Commercial Enterprise Fraud

"Further discussion of these offenses is set forth in Chapter 4 of Immigration Law, published as part of the Office of Legal Education's Litigation Series, and as part of the USABook computer library."

It’s morons like you who make the rest of us real cops look bad. The earthquake can’t come soon enough

It’s morons like you who make the rest of us real cops look bad. The earthquake can’t come soon enough

Only a dirt bag wishes a major earthquake destroys an American City.

Only someone who was called stupid growing up calls others morons, stupid, idiots and libtards. As The DICK Cheney once remarked to a US Senator, "Go F yourself".

Be human. Stop posting links. If it is not a crime to come here illegally then why do we have borders and border patrol agents and INS?

Only a dirt bag wishes a major earthquake destroys an American City.

Only someone who was called stupid growing up calls others morons, stupid, idiots and libtards. As The DICK Cheney once remarked to a US Senator, "Go F yourself".

What is someone who calls someone else a retard faggot leftist shill?

Retard faggot leftist shill rotten fuck.

You are retarded. Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Your a dumb fuck. Go through the border crossings legally instead of crossing illegally. Civil matter. You been smelling the smog in your shit hole state too long.

See (b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

If you are a cop you ought to know that discretion is part of the job. One need not be charged criminally for crossing the border, only someone as dumb as trump would require charging a young mother with child seeking asylum.

If you were a cop you would know that even an alien is protected by the 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

Last edited:

(b)Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry);

So you're claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's look at the 1st part of that statute you linked:

"Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

Yeah STFU, you lil anti-American cretin.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry);

So you're claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's look at the 1st part of that statute you linked:

"Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

Yeah STFU, you lil anti-American cretin.

No, I'm not "claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine?" Read my post #98

Forum List

Back