California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

You said that after I said you can't find more than a few. Then you found one as I said you could, "predicted" I would point out you only posted one, and then think you're some kind of psychic when I did.

Or did you stupidly think by "predicting" I would find fault with you finding only one, that would mean I shouldn't point out you found only one?

Regardless, 2,999,999 more and you can come close to showing trump won the popular vote as he ridiculously claimed.
The important takeaway here is that Hillary Clinton was not elected President. :beer:
The importance is that it marked a time in history when so many deplorables combined forces wrh feeble minded uneducated white men to lectt the perhaps absolutely biggest asshole ever as President.
Yes, if I was a moron, I'd agree with you.
LOL

As if it makes a difference of whether or not you agree with him.
You know what difference it makes? My rational, reality-based vote cancels out his stupid, emotion-driven vote.

And I'm damn proud of that.
:lmao:

The importance is that it marked a time in history when so many deplorables combined forces wrh feeble minded uneducated white men to lectt the perhaps absolutely biggest asshole ever as President.

I hate to break it to you but yes, you are a moron. Your posts are stupid as you thrash about defending your orange buddy.
Dood. Have you, like, read your posts? You are not an intelligent person.

I have news, you resdf my posts through your retarded brain. What do you expect?
It's not me making you look retarded, kid.
It is your retarded analysis. You assfucks don't believe anything that your orange master does not say.

I hate to break it to you but yes, you are a moron. Your posts are stupid as you thrash about defending your orange buddy.

I have news, you resdf my posts through your retarded brain. What do you expect?
It is your retarded analysis. You assfucks don't believe anything that your orange master does not say.
When you suffer from a person or group with power, you know it. Perhaps you have. You would not be alone, Trump for all his bluster has been very benevolent by the standards you set. What you say as believing in what Trump says why should he be questioned when most of us do not believe anything at all from the media/entertainers/politicians that control us. To watch these people in the media. They get people killed by their sewer remarks and have lowered the standards of journalism to the level of supermarket checkout tabloids.

Ironically, that's what you've been told to believe.

Forum List

Back