California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

LOL

What did you call? You think that's a remarkable prediction given I said earlier...

"Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:

... and you found one. and from nearly a decade ago.

And if you if you look any harder, you might just find a few more.

Try harder, Sherlock. :lmao:
Oh, no, it certainly wasn't a remarkable prediction. It was like predicting the sun would come up in the east.
... after I said the sun comes up in the east.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I said, "Of course, predictably, now you'll say BUT SHE'S JUST ONE PERSON."

You then immediately said, "...that's one illegal alien..."

Dumbass.
You said that after I said you can't find more than a few. Then you found one as I said you could, "predicted" I would point out you only posted one, and then think you're some kind of psychic when I did.

Or did you stupidly think by "predicting" I would find fault with you finding only one, that would mean I shouldn't point out you found only one?

Regardless, 2,999,999 more and you can come close to showing trump won the popular vote as he ridiculously claimed.
The important takeaway here is that Hillary Clinton was not elected President. :beer:
You submission proxy of diversion is noted and accepted.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, no, it certainly wasn't a remarkable prediction. It was like predicting the sun would come up in the east.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbass.
You said that after I said you can't find more than a few. Then you found one as I said you could, "predicted" I would point out you only posted one, and then think you're some kind of psychic when I did.

Or did you stupidly think by "predicting" I would find fault with you finding only one, that would mean I shouldn't point out you found only one?

Regardless, 2,999,999 more and you can come close to showing trump won the popular vote as he ridiculously claimed.
The important takeaway here is that Hillary Clinton was not elected President. :beer:
You submission proxy of diversion is noted and accepted.
thumbsup.gif
Oooh, I see that Word of the Day toilet paper is really working out for you. Great job!

Deplorables are American citizens.

Illegal immigrants are not.
You need to draw them a picture before they start to understand.
They don't want to understand. They want to hate.
Trump supporter love hate. You know it. They cheer every time it spews from Trump's mouth.
Trump supporter love hate

Tell us again what you’d do to anyone wearing a Trump hat.
Laugh my ass off.

LOL

What did you call? You think that's a remarkable prediction given I said earlier...

"Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:

... and you found one. and from nearly a decade ago.

And if you if you look any harder, you might just find a few more.

Try harder, Sherlock. :lmao:
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbass.

The importance is that it marked a time in history when so many deplorables combined forces wrh feeble minded uneducated white men to lectt the perhaps absolutely biggest asshole ever as President.

Trump supporter love hate. You know it. They cheer every time it spews from Trump's mouth.
That's the voices in your head ya demented liar!
Actually, it is on video. Your bloated hero, getting all red faced & spewing hate everywhere. And assfucks like you love it.

Actually, it is on video. Your bloated hero, getting all red faced & spewing hate everywhere. And assfucks like you love it.
Right, that's why I've never seen it, Iove it so much, ya filthy liar.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbass.

The importance is that it marked a time in history when so many deplorables combined forces wrh feeble minded uneducated white men to lectt the perhaps absolutely biggest asshole ever as President.
Yes, if I was a moron, I'd agree with you.

If you have never seen it, you must be blind. Or those who hate, are bigited & racist typically do not know that this is wrong. Is that your case?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbass.

I hate to break it to you but yes, you are a moron. Your posts are stupid as you thrash about defending your orange buddy.

If you have never seen it, you must be blind. Or those who hate, are bigited & racist typically do not know that this is wrong. Is that your case?
I know what's wrong. Stains like you.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbass.

LOL

As if it makes a difference of whether or not you agree with him.

I just finished the second season of "13 Reasons", and a serial rapist in California was sentenced to 3 months of probation. It was supposed to be a jab at rich people getting a free pass, but they ripped on the Cali legal system too. I really don't know why liberals love crime.

Dumbass.

I hate to break it to you but yes, you are a moron. Your posts are stupid as you thrash about defending your orange buddy.
Dood. Have you, like, read your posts? You are not an intelligent person.

Dumbass.

LOL

You know what difference it makes? My rational, reality-based vote cancels out his stupid, emotion-driven vote.

And I'm damn proud of that.

Garden Grove used to be a quiet city filled with middle class white people. It had little crime. Then came population replacement. Democrats cheered as the newly repopulated city turned democrat.

This is what democrats have done.

LOL

You know what difference it makes? My rational, reality-based vote cancels out his stupid, emotion-driven vote.

Rational, reality based. Now that is sme funny chit.

I have news, you resdf my posts through your retarded brain. What do you expect?

LOL

Rational, reality based. Now that is sme funny chit.
It would be, to you.

I have news, you resdf my posts through your retarded brain. What do you expect?
It's not me making you look retarded, kid.

"Court records show Castaneda has been charged with several felony and misdemeanor crimes in past years, some in 2019, including felony counts for criminal street gang vandalism, possession of a controlled substance, carrying a dirk or dagger and buying or receiving a stolen vehicle.

Over the years he’s racked up busts for drugs, car thefts and parole violations. He also has a domestic violence record that dates back to 2009.

According to jail records as recently as last month, Castaneda was arrested twice on suspicion of non-violent offenses – and released twice."

I'd have no problem with people like that staying in prison longer.

You desire is a double edged sword: The cost to keep a prisoner in St. Prison is:

At $75,560, housing a prisoner in California now costs more than a year at Harvard

Putting one in their home community, supervised by armed probation officers with support by the local police agencies makes fiscal sense. The risks of those who meet the 209 statute are not that high, it's not like Pelican Bay White Supremacists or Gangsters with violent felonies are walking the streets of towns and cities.

The OP's fear mongering is typical hyperbole, and s/he is not to be taken seriously.
Hell yeah fuck the victims and their families ?

Forum List

Back