California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

Actually, it's idiots like you who have convinced me. No one "told" me what to believe. I've been watching for years now as not one of you nuts has been able to prove that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election.
Why do I get the feeling that your reaction to any such proof would be "NUH UH!!"?
Because you're stupid. If you had real proof, I would have no choice but to accept it. Posting the results of unscientific polling where respondents were caught lying, isn't real proof. Posting tweets from some guy claiming millions of illegals voted, isn't real proof.
If that lets you pretend illegals never vote, sure.
Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:
If illegals overwhelmingly voted GOP, Democrats would insist on Voter ID and securing the border.
They don't vote for either because they don't vote. As evidenced by your inability to show otherwise.

Why do I get the feeling that your reaction to any such proof would be "NUH UH!!"?
Because you're stupid. If you had real proof, I would have no choice but to accept it. Posting the results of unscientific polling where respondents were caught lying, isn't real proof. Posting tweets from some guy claiming millions of illegals voted, isn't real proof.
Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:
If illegals overwhelmingly voted GOP, Democrats would insist on Voter ID and securing the border.
They don't vote for either because they don't vote. As evidenced by your inability to show otherwise.
Really, now.

Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

You probably shouldn't make such definitive statements that are so easily disproven.

Of course, predictably, now you'll say BUT SHE'S JUST ONE PERSON.

But yeah. You just keep pretending illegals don't vote. Exactly as you've been told to believe.

Thank you Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and democrats obsessed with watering down criminal sentences.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

Castaneda was made eligible for release under the AB109 inmate-realignment legislation, police said.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

“California law enforcement agencies have been crippled by AB109, and offenders are not being held accountable for their crimes,” he said. “Our community becomes vulnerable when these criminals are released back into our society.”

‘The guy unleashed evil:’ Garden Grove police identify suspected killer, describe stabbing spree attacks – Orange County Register

Was he related to Willie Horton?

They don't vote for either because they don't vote.

Then why is every Democrat candidate campaigning for their votes?

Really, now.

You probably shouldn't make such definitive statements that are so easily disproven.

But yeah. You just keep pretending illegals don't vote. Exactly as you've been told to believe.
LOLOLOL

Dumbass, that's one illegal alien ... and that was nearly a decade ago.

2,999,999 more and you can show trump really did win the popular vote. :lmao:

Sorry, but your delusions are not a substitute for reality.

Name one Dem candidate not campaigning for votes of illegals and I’ll give you a quote.

Name one Dem candidate not campaigning for votes of illegals and I’ll give you a quote.
It's not my job to prove you wrong because you can't prove yourself right. :eusa_naughty:

It's not my job to prove you wrong because you can't prove yourself right. :eusa_naughty:
Ya, I can’t think of any Democrat not campaigning for the votes of illegals either.

Really, now.

LOLOLOL

"Of course, predictably, now you'll say BUT SHE'S JUST ONE PERSON."

Yep, I called it.

Ya, I can’t think of any Democrat not campaigning for the votes of illegals either.
Yet another ignorant Trimpette who thinks illegals can vote in federal elections.

Yet another ignorant Trimpette who thinks illegals can vote in federal elections.
Then why campaign for the votes of illegals?

You also haven't named any.

Really, now.

LOLOLOL

Yep, I called it.
LOL

What did you call? You think that's a remarkable prediction given I said earlier...

"Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:

... and you found one. and from nearly a decade ago.

And if you if you look any harder, you might just find a few more.

Try harder, Sherlock. :lmao:

Why do you believe that shit? Did Trump or Rush tell you this???

Tymp campaigns for the deplorable vote.

Really, now.

LOLOLOL

Yep, I called it.
LOL

What did you call? You think that's a remarkable prediction given I said earlier...

"Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:

... and you found one. and from nearly a decade ago.

And if you if you look any harder, you might just find a few more.

Try harder, Sherlock. :lmao:
Oh, no, it certainly wasn't a remarkable prediction. It was like predicting the sun would come up in the east.

Why do you believe that shit? Did Trump or Rush tell you this???

Tymp campaigns for the deplorable vote.
Deplorables are American citizens.

Illegal immigrants are not.

Forum List

Back