California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIAR! crossing the border is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

You are retarded. Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Your a dumb fuck. Go through the border crossings legally instead of crossing illegally. Civil matter. You been smelling the smog in your shit hole state too long.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry);

So you're claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's look at the 1st part of that statute you linked:

"Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

Yeah STFU, you lil anti-American cretin.

No, I'm not "claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine?" Read my post #98

Just did and drew this conclusion: :fu:

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

You are retarded. Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Your a dumb fuck. Go through the border crossings legally instead of crossing illegally. Civil matter. You been smelling the smog in your shit hole state too long.

See (b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

If you are a cop you ought to know that discretion is part of the job. One need not be charged criminally for crossing the border, only someone as dumb as trump would require charging a young mother with child seeking asylum.

If you were a cop you would know that even an alien is protected by the 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

See now I know you weren’t a cop. Your too ignorant. Crossing the border is illegal. I don’t care what there e cause is. We have entry points they can go through. When you sneak over the border you get caught then sent back. Don’t even bring up discretion You wouldn’t know it if it kicked you in your head. That’s not discretion letting someone illegally Ross the border. Most are criminals, drug smugglers and drug mules. Half the time the kids aren’t even there’s. I put more scum in jail in a year then you in your fake law Enforcement career. You welcome the illegals to your house. California loves illegals so let them bring them to Cally. It’s a rat infested shit hole anyway. I’ll have to buy property in Arizona soon. Once the earthquake hits Arizona will have beach front property. It can’t hit there soon enough.

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)

So you're claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine? :auiqs.jpg:

"Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both."

He is the dumbest person I have seen on here. Typical liberal from Cally

(1)

No, I'm not "claiming the only penalty border-jumpers are liable for is a civil fine?" Read my post #98

Now your changing what you said. You said it’s only a civil fine. Now the moron is backpedaling.

If you are a cop you ought to know that discretion is part of the job. One need not be charged criminally for crossing the border, only someone as dumb as trump would require charging a young mother with child seeking asylum.

If you were a cop you would know that even an alien is protected by the 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments.

See now I know you weren’t a cop. Your too ignorant. Crossing the border is illegal. I don’t care what there e cause is. We have entry points they can go through. When you sneak over the border you get caught then sent back. Don’t even bring up discretion You wouldn’t know it if it kicked you in your head. That’s not discretion letting someone illegally Ross the border. Most are criminals, drug smugglers and drug mules. Half the time the kids aren’t even there’s. I put more scum in jail in a year then you in your fake law Enforcement career. You welcome the illegals to your house. California loves illegals so let them bring them to Cally. It’s a rat infested shit hole anyway. I’ll have to buy property in Arizona soon. Once the earthquake hits Arizona will have beach front property. It can’t hit there soon enough.

He's a HS junior shilling for teh Democrats on messageboards for the summer. Watch and see if I'm not right.

He's a HS junior shilling for teh Democrats on messageboards for the summer. Watch and see if I'm not right.

I think your exactly right. Too funny

Thank you Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and democrats obsessed with watering down criminal sentences.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

Castaneda was made eligible for release under the AB109 inmate-realignment legislation, police said.

“This person should have been in prison and not allowed to be in our community,” Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRe said.

“California law enforcement agencies have been crippled by AB109, and offenders are not being held accountable for their crimes,” he said. “Our community becomes vulnerable when these criminals are released back into our society.”

‘The guy unleashed evil:’ Garden Grove police identify suspected killer, describe stabbing spree attacks – Orange County Register
They has purposely released him from prison. Knowingly, that he was going to go on a killing spree. There are some guys that can't be rehabilitated. This guy most likely couldn't get a hold of a gun, or he probably had gotten a hold of a gun, but sold it quickly for drugs. But instead he went off and used a knife.

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

Why are you avoiding my question? How do you know she is actually a mother and did not steal the kid to smuggle them across the border for $$ to throw them into a prostitution ring?

And again if it is no big deal then why do we have borders, border patrol agents, INS? Something doesn’t add up.

(1)

Are you as stupid as your many posts seem to prove?

How much bullshit which you spew comes from Trump's mouth, and how much is a product of a brain malfunction? You're an obnoxious jerk, and not worth a moment more of my time.

(1)

Are you as stupid as your many posts seem to prove?

Did you stop sticking your pecker in light sockets yet?

Funny, I was under the impression the Left were interested in ways to stop mass murders. Yet despite a number of murders committed by dangerous felons released early from prison by Democrats they want even more released onto our streets.

It’s almost as if the Left want mass murder to occur.
Well, they've never cared about the victims of crime, except so far as they can exploit them for political gain.

Bullshit, every county has a victim witness program in CA. Why do you always lie?
I don't lie; I am not a leftist.

Meanwhile, you're trying to exploit the victims of the recent shootings for political gain. This is undeniable.

But illegals are voting for the Democrats Americans won't vote for.

What do you know about real American's, you're a neo fascist.
Yes, that's what you've been programmed to say.

And Gaea knows you're not bright enough to question your programming.

But here's the thing (TRIGGER WARNING: REALITY): I want limited government. That's not at all fascist.

You, however...you want all-powerful government. That IS fascist.

You ignorant, childish moron.

Yep. The modern liberal built this country. The Foinders all shared your beliefs.

The Founders and Framers used the Age of Reason a guide in establishing what became the United States of America:

"The Enlightenment included a range of ideas centered on reason as the primary source of knowledge and advanced ideals such as liberty, progress, toleration, fraternity, constitutional government and separation of church and state"

Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia

Read the link, and pay close attention to the heading "Politics" and the sub heading of "Theories of Government", so yes, I share their beliefs.
Then you don't vote Democrat?

Stupid beyond all repair .... illegals can't vote.
They're not supposed to...but they do.

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily
And yet, there's no evidence that any more than a few may have. The link you post starts by citing True the Vote, who started the rumor. Only despite their claim they would prove it, they never did and claimed they were giving up trying due to lack of funding. Then it rambles on about an Old Dominion "study" that was seriously flawed. Starting from it being based on unscientific non-probability polling to the revelation that respondents were not truthful in their answers. In reality no more than a few non-citizens are known to have actually voted in that election; and some of them voted for Trump.

Yep. The modern liberal built this country. The Foinders all shared your beliefs.

The Founders and Framers used the Age of Reason a guide in establishing what became the United States of America:

"The Enlightenment included a range of ideas centered on reason as the primary source of knowledge and advanced ideals such as liberty, progress, toleration, fraternity, constitutional government and separation of church and state"

Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia

Read the link, and pay close attention to the heading "Politics" and the sub heading of "Theories of Government", so yes, I share their beliefs.
Then you don't vote Democrat?
He'll be old enough to vote next year.

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily
And yet, there's no evidence that any more than a few may have. The link you post starts by citing True the Vote, who started the rumor. Only despite their claim they would prove it, they never did and claimed they were giving up trying due to lack of funding. Then it rambles on about an Old Dominion "study" that was seriously flawed. Starting from it being based on unscientific non-probability polling to the revelation that respondents were not truthful in their answers. In reality no more than a few non-citizens are known to have actually voted in that election; and some of them voted for Trump.

Oh STFU you tard. In 2012, We were over in..well we'll just call it " 'materland " picking up a washer from Craigslist for $70.

So umm, 3 buses pull up to the migrant worker camps and they fill up and go to the polls right down the road. Not to mention there was a 6-feet tall Obama sign in the middle of the whole migrant worker camp. If they don't vote, why was that whompingly huge Obama sign there, bitch?

Oh STFU you tard. In 2012, We were over in..well we'll just call it " 'materland " picking up a washer from Craigslist for $70.

So umm, 3 buses pull up to the migrant worker camps and they fill up and go to the polls right down the road. Not to mention there was a 6-feet tall Obama sign in the middle of the whole migrant worker camp. If they don't vote, why was that whompingly huge Obama sign there, bitch?
LOLOL

That's quite an imagination you've got there, Mary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back