California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

If parents commit armed robbery they are separated from their kids. Illegal crossing is a crime. I disagree with you.

Define, "illegal crossing". Every day Mexican National's cross into the US to shop, go to Disneyland or work. Every day American citizens cross into Mexico to go to a restaurant, buy medicines,and other products. Expats live in Mexico, and never seem to be deported for a DUI or petty crimes.

How many of those who crossed the border with their five your old or younger child committed an armed robbery?

Defined as defined by our law enforcement professionals. I believe them.

Wrong ^^^; as defined in the US Code:

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

I trust our law enforcement professionals not Congress. Also logic. These are criminals. Period. End of story. IMO.

You’re free to disagree but our country cannot just accept anyone and everyone there needs to be a process.

We are a nation of laws, LE does not write the laws, they enforce them.

Yes. And their interpretation is that the illegals are breaking them. You don’t like it? Write to your congressman

Define, "illegal crossing". Every day Mexican National's cross into the US to shop, go to Disneyland or work. Every day American citizens cross into Mexico to go to a restaurant, buy medicines,and other products. Expats live in Mexico, and never seem to be deported for a DUI or petty crimes.

How many of those who crossed the border with their five your old or younger child committed an armed robbery?

I trust our law enforcement professionals not Congress. Also logic. These are criminals. Period. End of story. IMO.

You’re free to disagree but our country cannot just accept anyone and everyone there needs to be a process.

Yes. And their interpretation is that the illegals are breaking them. You don’t like it? Write to your congressman

Trump is violating this law ^^^ with his EO's incarcerating migrants and separating families.

Trump is violating this law ^^^ with his EO's incarcerating migrants and separating families.

Then wouldn’t the Judicial Branch state as such?

Are you making a joke? It's up to the Justice Dept. to do so, and Barr is Trump's lap dog.

Are you making a joke? It's up to the Justice Dept. to do so, and Barr is Trump's lap dog.

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

Elections have consequences. Holder was Obama’s lapdog. Unlike you I don’t tattle tale and I am not beholden to any one party. Run a better candidate than Trump and I will vote for them. BTW - no suspension? I guess the higher ups thought you were a sissy? Sorry man.

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

Your best post yet! LMAO.

What the H. are you suggesting? You make no sense, try, if you can, to write something clear and with substance.

Oh no. Are you denying tattling? I have your message in my inbox and again you don’t like Trump then run a better candidate.

Oh no. Are you denying tattling? I have your message in my inbox and again you don’t like Trump then run a better candidate.

I spent a career enforcing the law, I will enforce the rules when necessary. Be a good boy and you won't get spanked.

I spent a career enforcing the law, I will enforce the rules when necessary. Be a good boy and you won't get spanked.

IS that a THREAT!??!?! LMAO. I welcome you to try.

Gee, an MMA instructor scared to be spanked, metaphorically.

Perspective is so far almost a dozen people have been murdered because of AB 109.

Link, please.

Your a moron an embarrassment to Law Enforcement. Were you a cop or just a peace officer. Either way your a fucking disgrace and I’m glad you liberal morons are getting what you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You emotional response is not based in reality, do your homework and study the bill and how it is being implemented. Any violation of parole is immediately cause for flash detention**, and a rapid Morrissey Hearing***

**Flash Detention:

Bill Text - AB-597 Probation and mandatory supervision: flash incarceration.

***Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972), was a United States Supreme Court case that provided for a hearing, before a "neutral and detached" hearing body such as a parole board, to determine the factual basis for parole violations. This hearing is colloquially known as a "Morrissey hearing."

It still letting criminals out early. Emotion has nothing to do with it. California is a shit hole and I don’t care what you idiots do there. You deserve the misery. To hear what you are saying as sometime peace officer is scary. Your ok with felons getting out early. Interesting. I guess that’s why you worked in San Francisco. You didn’t have to worry about the felons getting out early. Typical Liberal moron trying to rationalize why it’s ok. Good luck with that. We see you as the loser you are

CA is a shit hole? Echoing trump, that makes you a trump supporter:

images

Only your head is so far up you ass, every post you make smells like shit.
No, that's the sidewalks of San Francisco.

Funny, I was under the impression the Left were interested in ways to stop mass murders. Yet despite a number of murders committed by dangerous felons released early from prison by Democrats they want even more released onto our streets.

It’s almost as if the Left want mass murder to occur.
Well, they've never cared about the victims of crime, except so far as they can exploit them for political gain.

Gee, an MMA instructor scared to be spanked, metaphorically.

Funny as I teach combat Sambo to law enforcement professionals. You tattled for something innocuous and then you make an overt threat (that I laugh at) and you call me scared? Comical.

I guarantee you did not criticize Obama for doing the same thing.

Now you worry about money? Just tax Google.

I've always been fiscally responsible, and socially liberal.

That is your right. What is not your right is to tell others who may disagree that they are evil because of that. I surmise you do not support the Green New Deal then as it’s fiscally irresponsible?

I don't call all who disagree with me evil, I do believe that the Callous Conservative set, and those who support trump's policies are evil.

As for the Green New Deal, I've not read anything which presupposed green and renewable energy sources are a fiscal boondoggle. Water wheels were used as a power source, and wind mills too for centuries.

Neither were harmful to the environment, and, BTW, there is no such thing as clean coal.

LOL so Trump supporters are evil? Outstanding. Who are you to judge?

Half-Truth, ^^^ mostly a lie.

Trump supporters who support the policy at the border to separate families, removing very young children from their parents, are evil. Not all trump supporters are evil, racism, misogyny and other bigotry based on sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion are learned at young ages, some people outgrow these emotions, others continue to hate and fear diversity.

You are stupid. If they want to come they can do it legally. The ones sneaking in are doing it illegally and deserve to get locked up and sent back. Your promoting a crime.

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

Funny, I was under the impression the Left were interested in ways to stop mass murders. Yet despite a number of murders committed by dangerous felons released early from prison by Democrats they want even more released onto our streets.

It’s almost as if the Left want mass murder to occur.
Well, they've never cared about the victims of crime, except so far as they can exploit them for political gain.

Bullshit, every county has a victim witness program in CA. Why do you always lie?

Forum List

Back