California Mass Murderer Was Released from Prison Early by Democrats

Your a moron. They are crossing illegally. Illegally is a crime. They get locked up. Go to the border crossing and do it legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIAR! crossing the border is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

You are retarded. Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Your a dumb fuck. Go through the border crossings legally instead of crossing illegally. Civil matter. You been smelling the smog in your shit hole state too long.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

See (b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

If you are a cop you ought to know that discretion is part of the job. One need not be charged criminally for crossing the border, only someone as dumb as trump would require charging a young mother with child seeking asylum.

If you were a cop you would know that even an alien is protected by the 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments.

See: Title 8 of the United States Code - Ballotpedia

See now I know you weren’t a cop. Your too ignorant. Crossing the border is illegal. I don’t care what there e cause is. We have entry points they can go through. When you sneak over the border you get caught then sent back. Don’t even bring up discretion You wouldn’t know it if it kicked you in your head. That’s not discretion letting someone illegally Ross the border. Most are criminals, drug smugglers and drug mules. Half the time the kids aren’t even there’s. I put more scum in jail in a year then you in your fake law Enforcement career. You welcome the illegals to your house. California loves illegals so let them bring them to Cally. It’s a rat infested shit hole anyway. I’ll have to buy property in Arizona soon. Once the earthquake hits Arizona will have beach front property. It can’t hit there soon enough.

How much bullshit which you spew comes from Trump's mouth, and how much is a product of a brain malfunction? You're an obnoxious jerk, and not worth a moment more of my time.
I knew you couldn't keep from bringing Trump into this at some point, crime lover.

But illegals are voting for the Democrats Americans won't vote for.
Stupid beyond all repair .... illegals can't vote.
They're not supposed to...but they do.

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily
And yet, there's no evidence that any more than a few may have. The link you post starts by citing True the Vote, who started the rumor. Only despite their claim they would prove it, they never did and claimed they were giving up trying due to lack of funding. Then it rambles on about an Old Dominion "study" that was seriously flawed. Starting from it being based on unscientific non-probability polling to the revelation that respondents were not truthful in their answers. In reality no more than a few non-citizens are known to have actually voted in that election; and some of them voted for Trump.

Oh STFU you tard. In 2012, We were over in..well we'll just call it " 'materland " picking up a washer from Craigslist for $70.

So umm, 3 buses pull up to the migrant worker camps and they fill up and go to the polls right down the road. Not to mention there was a 6-feet tall Obama sign in the middle of the whole migrant worker camp. If they don't vote, why was that whompingly huge Obama sign there, bitch?
LOLOL

That's quite an imagination you've got there, Mary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That was in 2012, my neighbor was there too, bitch. We both saw it.

Last election they had convoys of people in minivans coming in to fake vote.

And yet, there's no evidence that any more than a few may have. The link you post starts by citing True the Vote, who started the rumor. Only despite their claim they would prove it, they never did and claimed they were giving up trying due to lack of funding. Then it rambles on about an Old Dominion "study" that was seriously flawed. Starting from it being based on unscientific non-probability polling to the revelation that respondents were not truthful in their answers. In reality no more than a few non-citizens are known to have actually voted in that election; and some of them voted for Trump.

Oh STFU you tard. In 2012, We were over in..well we'll just call it " 'materland " picking up a washer from Craigslist for $70.

So umm, 3 buses pull up to the migrant worker camps and they fill up and go to the polls right down the road. Not to mention there was a 6-feet tall Obama sign in the middle of the whole migrant worker camp. If they don't vote, why was that whompingly huge Obama sign there, bitch?
LOLOL

That's quite an imagination you've got there, Mary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That was in 2012, my neighbor was there too, bitch. We both saw it.

Last election they had convoys of people in minivans coming in to fake vote.
LOL

Sure, I'm sure everyone around you saw it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily
Uh huh. And despite Hillary's best attempts to steal the election, she still lost.

Uh huh. And despite Hillary's best attempts to steal the election, she still lost.
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with illegals voting. Your non-sequitur is noted and discarded.

Yep, just like when an illegal kills someone. It's a crime that should have never been able to occur.

Easy fix; Jail employers that hire them.

While we're at it, cancel the Republican worker visas and put AMERICANS back to work.
Again with punishing small businesses for not doing what the federal government is unwilling to do.
Jail the DEMOCRATS who fight against border security.

The problem with this "realignment" is that it just takes those in over-crowded prisons and sticks them in over-crowded, under staffed, and under funded county jails. (Did I mention being a jail deputy in a northern California county for over half the 13 years I lived there? Plus the county I worked in was under a federal judicial order on jail population).

You moved from one State with prison over-crowding to another with the same issues? Brilliant, I say!

Yep, just like when an illegal kills someone. It's a crime that should have never been able to occur.

While we're at it, cancel the Republican worker visas and put AMERICANS back to work.
Again with punishing small businesses for not doing what the federal government is unwilling to do.
Jail the DEMOCRATS who fight against border security.

No, punish those that break the law. I employ 767 AMERICANS, not one is illegal.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with illegals voting. Your non-sequitur is noted and discarded.
I'm sure that's what you've been told to believe.

Actually, it's idiots like you who have convinced me. No one "told" me what to believe. I've been watching for years now as not one of you nuts has been able to prove that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election.

Actually, it's idiots like you who have convinced me. No one "told" me what to believe. I've been watching for years now as not one of you nuts has been able to prove that millions of illegal aliens voted in the election.
Why do I get the feeling that your reaction to any such proof would be "NUH UH!!"?

Why do I get the feeling that your reaction to any such proof would be "NUH UH!!"?
Because you're stupid. If you had real proof, I would have no choice but to accept it. Posting the results of unscientific polling where respondents were caught lying, isn't real proof. Posting tweets from some guy claiming millions of illegals voted, isn't real proof.

Because you're stupid. If you had real proof, I would have no choice but to accept it. Posting the results of unscientific polling where respondents were caught lying, isn't real proof. Posting tweets from some guy claiming millions of illegals voted, isn't real proof.
If that lets you pretend illegals never vote, sure.

What's a Republican worker visa?

Republicans are responsible for foreign workers taking Americans jobs in America. Daddy bush signed H1B visa
into law.
Good thing Bill Clinton rescinded that law, huh?

Oh, wait...

Oh, yeah -- good thing Obama resicinded that law, huh?

Ooops...

It's always funny when liberals claim to care about American workers.

At least the foreign workers with H1Bs are working, mostly. The illegals Democrats have invited in are doing nothing but soaking up resources.

This is the part where you screech NUH UH!!

Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:

Who needs to pretend when you're incapable of proving more than a few did? :dunno:
If illegals overwhelmingly voted GOP, Democrats would insist on Voter ID and securing the border.

Forum List

Back