California Passes Law Limiting Each Person to 50 Gallons of Water per Day

Ohhh there's plenty of water. These new rules have nothing to do with necesssry conservation. This is preparation for future global warming.

8 minute shower - 17 gallons
1 load of laundry- 40 gallons

The left have a train to nowhere to build, no time for water infrastructure.

New California Law Limits How Much Water People Can Use

On average, an apartment complex uses 75/gallon/bedroom/day

CA is our Venezuela and for the same reasons: Progressives destroy everything they run
California- the land of unbathed people and toilets that never flush.

They're going to force people to poop on the sidewalks, er, to combat global warming

I wonder if the elite will still be able to fill up those 75K gallon polls though :dunno:

Ohhh there's plenty of water. These new rules have nothing to do with necessary conservation. This is preparation for future global warming.

You DO understand that most of California's people live in areas with no natural fresh water to sustain them and in particular, southern California must steal all its water either from Northern California or the Colorado River? These supplies are limited while the population increases. California---- the world's great 5th largest economy---- dancing on the head of a pin.

Ohhh there's plenty of water. These new rules have nothing to do with necesssry conservation. This is preparation for future global warming.

Really? Have you seen any current pictures of Lake Mead? The water levels are far below what they normally are and are continuing to drop.
Isn't part of the problem the enormous amount of water used in growing some crops? Maybe in the areas where nothing will grow without heavy irrigation, some thought should be given to what is planted.

So what do "conservatives" conserve? Apparently it's not water since you can't get your minds around the concept.

Standards will be based on a formula that is made up of three main factors: an allowance of 55 gallons per person per day for indoor water use — dropping to 50 gallons by 2030; a yet-to-be determined amount for residential outdoor use that will vary depending on regional climates; and a standard for water loss due to leak rates in water system pipes.

Easily done with low flow toilets and energy efficient washing machines for inside. Graywater and rainwater collection systems for outside.

California politicians watch millions of gallons of rain water wash down hill into the ocean every year and never propose a way to retain some of that...water has become a political weapon in this one party ruled state....they don't want more water they want the power that comes from a lack of water....

8 minute shower - 17 gallons
1 load of laundry- 40 gallons

The left have a train to nowhere to build, no time for water infrastructure.

New California Law Limits How Much Water People Can Use
This will cause water smuggling and water hoarding and black market water and......
Wonder how much water Jerry Brown uses in his giant bong everyday?

I know you're trying to be funny, but most bongs don't hold more than a cup or two of water. The only water pipe that I have seen that comes close to holding a gallon of water is one that I invented. It holds 3/4 gal. of water.

I wonder if the elite will still be able to fill up those 75K gallon polls though :dunno:

You can bet they'll still be watering the lawn of the state capitol building...

capitol-building.jpg

My guess is that this will force city plumbing codes to have developers install household gray water systems for irrigation applications and eliminate potable water from all outdoor use. Just wonder how they'll retrofit existing homes? A lot of headaches ahead for city water managers.

Forum List

Back