California Passes Law Limiting Each Person to 50 Gallons of Water per Day

8 minute shower - 17 gallons
1 load of laundry- 40 gallons

The left have a train to nowhere to build, no time for water infrastructure.

New California Law Limits How Much Water People Can Use
There is no such law as the persons who own farms would all go belly up and cal would fail
It's a law effective in a few years and it's the intent of the left to destroy all businesses, including farming.
This would destroy all of California overnight

I had a contract on my desk to buy a lot in Beverly Hills last month. I thought on it for some time and I almost signed the deal to buy it. The only reason I didn't buy it was because it was shaped oddly and I would have had to have built a home on the side of a steep mountain. Which I could have done, really Anyway, I decided against it.

But now I'm reading about their State government forcing people to install solar panels and now limiting your water supply? Gosh.

It has to to be the city dwellers who are voting these tyrants into office there, I can't believe the people of the whole stateares so subservient to government force.

Being a real conservative, I do believe in preserving our natural resources and moving to cleaner alternatives, but damn. Be careful what yo uask for. Because you will certainly get it. Unfortunately at the barrels of gv ernment guns.
You cons don’t know how to preserve and protect our natural resources.

Corporations control you. They want more consumption and more consumers. Growth! Bigger!

Bullshit the only ones truly protecting open land is the conservatives, God damn we hunt and fish we don't want it to go away..

You want to protect the woods sure so do I. Meanwhile our rivers are full of nasty pesticides and our air quality is for shit.

This is an entire different conversation but most of the people you are talking about have private property. So yea, they want to protect their land and the animals on it.

Do you have your own property to hunt? Well you should know Republicans and conservatives hate State land. The state should sell it off to a private owner. That's what they believe regardless of if you believe it or not.

Our air quality is for shit?

Say what??

What the he'll are you talking about???

I live in the country. Our air quality is bad and it's much better than the city. How do you not know this?

Is Country Air Really Better Than City Air?
One scientist thinks it’s because of toxic plant chemicals

Read more: Is Country Air Really Better Than City Air? | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian

Is Country Air Really Better Than City Air? | Smart News | Smithsonian

Longer life
According to David Newby, British Heart Foundation professor of cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, when it comes to air pollution, "being in the country is better for you".

That is because living away from busy roads reduces the risk of damage to the lungs and heart from fine particles and gases emitted by traffic.

While buses, high-rise buildings and stop-go traffic are known to increase the risk of exposure to pollution, Prof Newby says you do not have to move far to reduce the health risk.

There are better easier cheaper solutions.

Where do our soldiers go through basic training? Why not move that to our southern border?
That's funny. A leftist pretending to be concerned about government spending.

Troops on the border can change every election. The wall is permanent.
Funny a righty who’s suddenly not interested in debt.

Is this a stimulus? Who gets the contract a trump company fosho
What was the finial cost of 9-11-01?

Worth the investment.
They didn’t sneak across the Mexican border
Yeah, you're right. Clinton let in the 9-11 terrorists. But now with a President serious about protecting America, their best bet is to sneak in via Mexico.

Care to guess how many Middle Easterners in our prisons we caught at the border?

I'll wait here for your answer.
If your answer is 6000 you're an idiot

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/6000-muslims-caught-border/

;

Corporations control you. They want more consumption and more consumers. Growth! Bigger!

Bullshit the only ones truly protecting open land is the conservatives, God damn we hunt and fish we don't want it to go away..

You want to protect the woods sure so do I. Meanwhile our rivers are full of nasty pesticides and our air quality is for shit.

This is an entire different conversation but most of the people you are talking about have private property. So yea, they want to protect their land and the animals on it.

Do you have your own property to hunt? Well you should know Republicans and conservatives hate State land. The state should sell it off to a private owner. That's what they believe regardless of if you believe it or not.

Another ignorant democrat with a big mouth and nothing else.

Actually, as you know I have private property I can hunt on. I also have state land near my home I use from time to time. So I know a lot about this. What do you have besides your little smart ass comments? NOTHING! LOL.

My nephew said to my brother, "dad, do you think uncle sealybobo thinks we are using him for his boat?"

Isn't that funny? You think I'm a mooch for using my brothers property and they think they are mooches for coming to use my boat. This is how a family operates. We share. And this is why I'm a Republican now. Republicans take care of their own. Everyone else especially you can piss off. LOL.

Then you go home, hug your shitty little boat, and cry yourself to sleep..

I will when I get back from Germany next week bitch.

;Bullshit the only ones truly protecting open land is the conservatives, God damn we hunt and fish we don't want it to go away..

Actually, as you know I have private property I can hunt on. I also have state land near my home I use from time to time. So I know a lot about this. What do you have besides your little smart ass comments? NOTHING! LOL.

My nephew said to my brother, "dad, do you think uncle sealybobo thinks we are using him for his boat?"

Isn't that funny? You think I'm a mooch for using my brothers property and they think they are mooches for coming to use my boat. This is how a family operates. We share. And this is why I'm a Republican now. Republicans take care of their own. Everyone else especially you can piss off. LOL.

I will when I get back from Germany next week ...

Back to your eagerly waiting...boat...

You can tell it all about your trip.

That’s not too sad...

I will when I get back from Germany next week ...

Back to your eagerly waiting...boat...

You can tell it all about your trip.

That’s not too sad...
How do you try to make a guy feel bad when he can afford a $25.5k boat? You can’t stupid.

They called me yesterday and said the title company wants their name on the insurance for the boat. I said rather than call the insurance company again and go thru all that why don’t I just come in and pay you the $20,500 I still owe.

My girls going on a trip this week I’ll watch her dog. She’ll watch mine when I’m in Germany.

The only thing that sucks about my life is I have to watch her dog till sunday

I had a contract on my desk to buy a lot in Beverly Hills last month. I thought on it for some time and I almost signed the deal to buy it. The only reason I didn't buy it was because it was shaped oddly and I would have had to have built a home on the side of a steep mountain. Which I could have done, really Anyway, I decided against it.

But now I'm reading about their State government forcing people to install solar panels and now limiting your water supply? Gosh.

It has to to be the city dwellers who are voting these tyrants into office there, I can't believe the people of the whole stateares so subservient to government force.

Being a real conservative, I do believe in preserving our natural resources and moving to cleaner alternatives, but damn. Be careful what yo uask for. Because you will certainly get it. Unfortunately at the barrels of gv ernment guns.

Say what??

I live in the country. Our air quality is bad and it's much better than the city. How do you not know this?

Read more: Is Country Air Really Better Than City Air? | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian

Longer life
According to David Newby, British Heart Foundation professor of cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, when it comes to air pollution, "being in the country is better for you".

That is because living away from busy roads reduces the risk of damage to the lungs and heart from fine particles and gases emitted by traffic.

While buses, high-rise buildings and stop-go traffic are known to increase the risk of exposure to pollution, Prof Newby says you do not have to move far to reduce the health risk.
The country has more pollen, which sucks

Say what??

Longer life

Pollen? It really is a shame people are so ignorant

How clean is the air you breathe? For the past 19 years, the American Lung Association has released an annual "State of the Air" report, using data from official air quality monitors to look at pollution levels in cities across the U.S.

Over 133.9 million Americans now live in counties with unhealthy levels of air pollution, the organization says -- more than two of every five people. That's up from 125 million people in the 2017 report.

The American Lung Association evaluated cities for three types of air pollution: ozone (often called "smog"), year-round particle pollution, and short-term particle pollution.Particle pollution refers to the small liquid and solid particles that come from burning fossil fuel and other sources, small enough to float in the air and get inhaled into the lungs.

The health risks include lung cancer, asthma attacks, and developmental problems among children, among other issues.

U.S. cities with the worst air pollution

Houston tied 15th highest year-round particle pollution out of 187 metro areas included in the report. It also ranked 11th out 227 cities for high ozone days.

In addition to fossil fuels, "burning firewood and trash are among the major sources of particle pollution (soot) in many parts of the country," the report notes.

Say what??

Longer life

How clean is the air you breathe? For the past 19 years, the American Lung Association has released an annual "State of the Air" report, using data from official air quality monitors to look at pollution levels in cities across the U.S.

Over 133.9 million Americans now live in counties with unhealthy levels of air pollution, the organization says -- more than two of every five people. That's up from 125 million people in the 2017 report.

The American Lung Association evaluated cities for three types of air pollution: ozone (often called "smog"), year-round particle pollution, and short-term particle pollution.Particle pollution refers to the small liquid and solid particles that come from burning fossil fuel and other sources, small enough to float in the air and get inhaled into the lungs.

The health risks include lung cancer, asthma attacks, and developmental problems among children, among other issues.

Houston tied 15th highest year-round particle pollution out of 187 metro areas included in the report. It also ranked 11th out 227 cities for high ozone days.

In addition to fossil fuels, "burning firewood and trash are among the major sources of particle pollution (soot) in many parts of the country," the report notes.

Grow up, people can die from pollen, of which there is more of where there are more plants. If all the fucktards in California cities died we would all be better off.

Say what??

Longer life

Idiot's like you say that nuclear power is safe, because it does not pollute. Too bad that your brain is already irradiated

Say what??

Longer life

Grow up, people can die from pollen, of which there is more of where there are more plants. If all the fucktards in California cities died we would all be better off.

The reason I think you are stupid is because we have all these problems from burning coal and gas and you bring up pollen? Let me guess you are a global warming denier?

The reason I can't stand you guys is because BECAUSE of you my planet is being destroyed.

And then I point out how we are overpopulated and you guys for some strange reason are now defending welfare moms who have more than one kid. All I said is these women, usually liberals, will stop producing kids if the government cuts them off after 1 child. I don't want to starve children. If that's what you guys think you missed the point. My goal is to get her to stop after 1 kid. If she's poor and on welfare now, she shouldn't have a 2nd kid until she's off welfare. And no more additional funds for having a 2nd and third child.

Say what??

Sounds like I taught you something today.

Say what??

Longer life

Idiot's like you say that nuclear power is safe, because it does not pollute. Too bad that your brain is already irradiated

I don't like nuclear energy. If the Pyramids were nuclear and they had an accident when they were built, they would still be radioactive to this day. How many thousands of years is that?

Only a matter of time before California's Communists/Democrats begin taxing (fining) and imprisoning Citizens who don't 'comply.' Everything Communists do, has to involve Government Force. They have to force their Agenda on the People. It's the only way people will go along. Californians better seriously reconsider supporting the Communists. Their state is crumbling.

Say what??

Longer life

The reason I think you are stupid is because we have all these problems from burning coal and gas and you bring up pollen? Let me guess you are a global warming denier?

The reason I can't stand you guys is because BECAUSE of you my planet is being destroyed.

And then I point out how we are overpopulated and you guys for some strange reason are now defending welfare moms who have more than one kid. All I said is these women, usually liberals, will stop producing kids if the government cuts them off after 1 child. I don't want to starve children. If that's what you guys think you missed the point. My goal is to get her to stop after 1 kid. If she's poor and on welfare now, she shouldn't have a 2nd kid until she's off welfare. And no more additional funds for having a 2nd and third child.
Dude the climate change hoax is up, a new coal plant is perfectly clean and safe. However just to make you happy I am going to burn some tires tonight

Say what??

Longer life

I don't like nuclear energy. If the Pyramids were nuclear and they had an accident when they were built, they would still be radioactive to this day. How many thousands of years is that?
Were the pyramids built by ancient aliens

Only a matter of time before California's Communists/Democrats begin taxing (fining) and imprisoning Citizens who don't 'comply.' Everything Communists do, has to involve Government Force. They have to force their Agenda on the People. It's the only way people will go along. Californians better seriously reconsider supporting the Communists. Their state is crumbling.
California can not find or imprison the entire state. The revolt there has begun

California can not find or imprison the entire state. The revolt there has begun

I hope you're right. But i'm not optimistic. The Voting-base out there is pretty insane. Most are adhering to Einstein's definition of insanity. They continue to support Communists/Democrats who are decimating that state. It's very sad.

Longer life

Dude the climate change hoax is up, a new coal plant is perfectly clean and safe. However just to make you happy I am going to burn some tires tonight

Just because you Republican retards are in charge does not mean global warming has been debunked. The election was not a referrendum

Forum List

Back