California: Progressive Paradise

I read like books like the "Grapes of wrath" specifically referred to desperate jobless Americans doing itinerant work because they had starving children. For almost sixty years, I never saw encampments of desperate Americans living in camps until now. Like something out of a Steinbeck novel. We have huge camps of jobless hopeless Americans but we have to worry, instead, about Mexicans illegals, and the welfare of their kids...This is sad.
My Ma and her parents owned as gas station and store in the 1950's. I was told there were still folks living in tents and holes in the ground. In the 1960's when I was a kid visiting relatives in rural NE Oklahoma they lived in raised shacks with one light bulb. The recovery never hit that area until the 1980's when Wal Mart and Tyson's were growing.
I am here to tell ya, plenty of Americans are living in a Steinbeck era NOW. All over the country. I have seen entire industries go from lower middle class Americans to just hiring Mexicans immigrants (we can't question that because it pissess off the people of liberal persuasion) and entire industries have been have been taken over by illegals since illegal aliens aren't college educated, it elevates their lies above regular lies. I see camps of homeless American otherwise, that would have had jobs otherwise. Mexicans work hard? There is working smart ,and there is working hard. Mexicans work dumb hard.
I was pushed out of business before the recession by the use of illegals and then my health went bad, before disability started In 2012 I was digging my next meal out of garbage cans. It wasn’t liberals doing it just greedy businessmen and women.

Liberals are so loving and caring, they want to kick you ass if you don't agree. You blokes don't get it. You are scary controlling assholes. Liberals want to dictate EVERYTHING and anything . And that counters everything about liberalism. And youse guys don't get it.
Well, you make liberals sound like women..

LOL! What you doing up so early Moon Shine?
On weekends I work till three am.

“Cali is #1 in poverty “ =. Russian fake news .

California should be at the bottom of the poverty list according to the promises of liberal policies. Who are California’s Liberals going credibly blame for this failure? We know they won’t take any level of accountability so someone will get blamed.

Technology? Education ? Innovation ? AI? Entertainment ? Sports ? Best economy?
I think if California didnt exist the rest of the US without blue states/areas eould be be comparable to Liberia.

"Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
We are also biggest economy
Have the highest salaries
Highest number of millionaires and billionaires
Highest number of production
Highest number in GDP growth
Highest number of Olympic athletes
Highest number of immigrants from other states
We are simply the best, ear your heart out...without California you would starve and still have an old land line.

And.....

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Which of these famous people was never married to his cousin?
Should have and could have doesn't help your case. Majority of Americans voted against trump I care less for Clinton and I would never vote for her....ig Elmo ran vs trump he could've won...he is an international embarrassment....and stop dissing California...most American born people that I come across here are mostly from different states....specifically west LA my wife who was born here in the 60s is unique cause there is hardly anyone that was born here around her age, most migrated feom other st"ates to make their lives better....so dont put that bullshit ....if it wasn't for California Trump wouldve won the popular vote. California is packed with Americans from mostly fly over states, they ran away from desperation and regressiveness to better their lives.

".if it wasn't for California Trump wouldve won the popular vote."

Exactly....and it was the illegal aliens who followed Obama's instructions, and voted, who made the difference.
Prove it...go on.

"Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
We are simply the best, ear your heart out...without California you would starve and still have an old land line.

And.....

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.

Should have and could have doesn't help your case. Majority of Americans voted against trump I care less for Clinton and I would never vote for her....ig Elmo ran vs trump he could've won...he is an international embarrassment....and stop dissing California...most American born people that I come across here are mostly from different states....specifically west LA my wife who was born here in the 60s is unique cause there is hardly anyone that was born here around her age, most migrated feom other st"ates to make their lives better....so dont put that bullshit ....if it wasn't for California Trump wouldve won the popular vote. California is packed with Americans from mostly fly over states, they ran away from desperation and regressiveness to better their lives.

Exactly....and it was the illegal aliens who followed Obama's instructions, and voted, who made the difference.
Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

What a snake....telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

And.....

You betcha'!!!!

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Where are your official numbers? The millions of undocumented that vote like the orange says...go on.

And.....

You betcha'!!!!

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

Where are your official numbers? The millions of undocumented that vote like the orange says...go on.

How many illegal aliens are currently residing in this country?

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

Let's say 11 millions, how many votes do poor donny didnt get his popular vote ?

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

Let's say 11 millions, how many votes do poor donny didnt get his popular vote ?

Only a fool would believe it to be 11 million.

[Pew projected this population reached at least 11 million as of March 2005. Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade]

For a decade now, no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Three main players were involved in generating that number of 11 million illegal immigrants: Pew Research Center, the Center for Immigration Studies and the Department of Homeland Security. But they were only masseurs of the source data, which comes from the Census Bureau by means of two surveys: the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey.

We need to identify these players.

Pew claims impartiality, but the methodologists for its numbers come from decidedly liberal roots such as the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute. The Center for Immigration Studies approaches the question from the side of more controlled and limited immigration flows. Homeland Security is a bureaucracy with a presidentially appointed secretary who carries out administration policies.

The Census Bureau’s surveys are conducted both by mail and in-person visits to selected homes. Neither asks directly, “Are you in the United States illegally?”

Rather remarkable, given that “official” sources have said the annual illegal entrants over that period range from 300,000 to 3 million in peak years.

Well, professional and institutional reputations are invested heavily in the number, perhaps because with its longevity the public has become comfortable or apathetic. Were it 20 million or more–a larger population than New York state–Americans might be getting really angry.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade. How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

How many followed Obama's instructions, to go and vote....

....especially when the central issue in the election was a presidency that would endanger their residency.

And.....

You betcha'!!!!

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

There you go! How convenient is that.

You refuse to have Voter ID laws, have a sitting president directly telling illegals to vote, and then say "prove it! What are the numbers!"

Gee... the numbers we don't have because you oppose having voter ID laws? How convenient is that........... lol you people.

Prove it...go on.

Well....let's check.

[Pew projected this population reached at least 11 million as of March 2005. Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade]

For a decade now, no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Three main players were involved in generating that number of 11 million illegal immigrants: Pew Research Center, the Center for Immigration Studies and the Department of Homeland Security. But they were only masseurs of the source data, which comes from the Census Bureau by means of two surveys: the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey.

Pew claims impartiality, but the methodologists for its numbers come from decidedly liberal roots such as the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute. The Center for Immigration Studies approaches the question from the side of more controlled and limited immigration flows. Homeland Security is a bureaucracy with a presidentially appointed secretary who carries out administration policies.

The Census Bureau’s surveys are conducted both by mail and in-person visits to selected homes. Neither asks directly, “Are you in the United States illegally?”

Rather remarkable, given that “official” sources have said the annual illegal entrants over that period range from 300,000 to 3 million in peak years.

Well, professional and institutional reputations are invested heavily in the number, perhaps because with its longevity the public has become comfortable or apathetic. Were it 20 million or more–a larger population than New York state–Americans might be getting really angry.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade. How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....especially when the central issue in the election was a presidency that would endanger their residency.

Illegals voting has been debunked.

Well....let's check.

Illegals voting has been debunked.

You mean lied about by the Left.

"The Left-wing Paradise of San Francisco

The homeless problem is out of control. Experts say it “could exceed some of the dirtiest slums in the world.” There are around 7,500 homeless people in the city. Human feces is strewn across public areas. The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit examined over 150 blocks of downtown San Francisco and found 96 blocks littered with feces. San Francisco’s new mayor, London Breed, observed, “there are more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here.” She says that a cleaning crew will clean up an area, but “right after they leave, maybe an hour or two later, the place is filled with trash again."

One frustrated resident emailed The San Francisco Chronicle in April about the problem, “There is a suitcase full of human s— on the corner of Isis and 13th. Last night, I had to threaten violence to a man smoking crystal meth on my front porch. This morning, my 2-year-old son and I watched a rat rummage through the trash in our gutter. Things have been getting worse and worse on my block since 2010, and the city does NOTHING to fix it.”
The Left-wing Paradise of San Francisco

Remember the other Liberal Paradise.....the gulag?

Can only blame, lousy management.
That’s always your excuse. You’ve posted that same phrase literally dozens of times. At some point, you’ll just have to accept the fact that the left not only produces “lousy managers”, but that their policies produce catastrophic failure.

Forum List

Back