Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

You’re not paying for the sins of others you’re benefitting. That’s what you don’t seem to realize and don’t seem to want to hear

Nope, it's all my fault and I have to be punished for what I am according to CRT and SJW dogma.

That was a step. It didn’t solve all the problems

Your side has been trying to solve poverty and homelessness for decades with no success other than throwing money and subsidizing the problem. We should really trust you to "fix" racial problems?

The worksheet is woke SJW agitprop, and has no place in public schools.

The discussion won't be open because anyone disagreeing with it will be castigated and punished.

I'm a non-woke cis-gendered white lapsed catholic heterosexual male, by SJW standards everything has to be an attack against me.
You’re disagreeing with it and I’m not castigating you for it. You don’t seem to want to discuss the actual worksheet though as you keep veering off to generalized platitudes.

If you make everything about YOU then that’s a YOU problem. It’s not all about YOU

You’re disagreeing with it and I’m not castigating you for it. You don’t seem to want to discuss the actual worksheet though as you keep veering off to generalized platitudes.

If you make everything about YOU then that’s a YOU problem. It’s not all about YOU

I'm not in a classroom run by wokesters, administrated by wokesters, in governments catering to wokesters.

The worksheet has been given the review it deserves by me, it's CRT nonsense.

Nope, it's all my fault and I have to be punished for what I am according to CRT and SJW dogma.
That’s according to you. I haven’t even hinted towards punishing you. You keep injecting stuff into the discussion. Why can’t you handle a simple and straight forward talk? I’m doing nothing of what you keep saying “they are doing”

That was a step. It didn’t solve all the problems
Once the racist laws were eliminated, and a couple of generations of special favoritism provided, then it’s up to the so-called “oppressed” group to solve their own problems. Denying a bright, academically accomplished white kid a spot in med school so that a less intelligent, less academically skilled black kid can get in instead is the very systemic racism you purport to be against.

Regardless, NONE of this has a place in schools. Our kids can’t do basic math or write a simple declarative sentence. Their grammar is atrocious, their spelling even worse, and their analytical skills MIA.

I'm not in a classroom run by wokesters, administrated by wokesters, in governments catering to wokesters.

The worksheet has been given the review it deserves by me, it's CRT nonsense.
Yet you can’t discuss the worksheet in a direct and honest way. So your review isn’t carrying much weight. You haven’t even shown that you accurately understand the thing. You sound like a triggered partisan looking to make this personal and political. That’s not what this is.

That’s according to you. I haven’t even hinted towards punishing you. You keep injecting stuff into the discussion. Why can’t you handle a simple and straight forward talk? I’m doing nothing of what you keep saying “they are doing”

You are defending it, that makes you part of them.

Yet you can’t discuss the worksheet in a direct and honest way. So your review isn’t carrying much weight. You haven’t even shown that you accurately understand the thing. You sound like a triggered partisan looking to make this personal and political. That’s not what this is.

The worksheet itself is political, that it judges me based only on what I am makes it personal.

Your side has been trying to solve poverty and homelessness for decades with no success other than throwing money and subsidizing the problem. We should really trust you to "fix" racial problems?
I don’t except you to trust me to do anything. You don’t even know me. I’m just trying to have a talk about a worksheet. And stay on track as you throw curve ball after curveball

The actual worksheet should not be in school, period. I doubt there will be many job openings for semi-literate high school graduates who have mastered “Oppression Studies.”

Once the racist laws were eliminated, and a couple of generations of special favoritism provided, then it’s up to the so-called “oppressed” group to solve their own problems. Denying a bright, academically accomplished white kid a spot in med school so that a less intelligent, less academically skilled black kid can get in instead is the very systemic racism you purport to be against.

Regardless, NONE of this has a place in schools. Our kids can’t do basic math or write a simple declarative sentence. Their grammar is atrocious, their spelling even worse, and their analytical skills MIA.
Why would any generations of special favoritism be needed following the laws being fixed?

Who says it isn’t carrying weight? He’s making excellent points.

You disagree with him. That’s all.

An important part of schools besides education is socialization. You don’t agree?

Who says it isn’t carrying weight? He’s making excellent points.

You disagree with him. That’s all.
I haven’t seen him make a point about anything specifically to do with the worksheet. He just says there’s hidden messages and it shouldn’t be in schools. When it comes to what it literally says he needs to dodge and bring up random subjects

Why would any generations of special favoritism be needed following the laws being fixed?
One generation for the children of Jim Crowe parents makes sense because they were deprived. But after that, the playing field was even. The extra generation was at the insistence of leftists.

But if blacks can’t raise themselves up after grandpa, and then daddy, and then they themselves were granted special privilege, it’s their own fault. At this point, they need to correct the behaviors and choices that result in problems. Punishing white kids isn’t the answer.

You are defending it, that makes you part of them.
That’s fine you can categorize me however you want. Doesn’t change the fact that I’m trying to have a substantive direct talk about the OP and you keep distorting what it says and avoid talking about specifics

An important part of schools besides education is socialization. You don’t agree?
Yes, via things such as team-building - NOT through dividing people according to oppression and privilege. All we’ll do is raise a bunch of black kids who will feel entitled, and white kids who will feel shame for something they never did.

The worksheet itself is political, that it judges me based only on what I am makes it personal.
What specifically did it say that judges you?

That you are in a group that could be targeted by ageism. Is that not accurate?

The actual worksheet should not be in school, period. I doubt there will be many job openings for semi-literate high school graduates who have mastered “Oppression Studies.”
The worksheet is designed to help develope perspective, empathy and understanding. Those socialization skills will help in any workplace

Forum List

Back