California streets are paved in gold.

Meanwhile that nearly one trillion in unfunded debt keeps bearing down on them like a locomotive

Watch how the LefTarded pretend they don’t see this thread. Watch how they can’t give two shits about $25B spent on illegal Mexicans but they’ll piss themselves daily over the $5B for a Wall.
How does that make any sense to anybody sane?
Are all of our resident LefTards here wetbacks themselves? I’m beginning to wonder.

Watch how the LefTarded pretend they don’t see this thread. Watch how they can’t give two shits about $25B spent on illegal Mexicans but they’ll piss themselves daily over the $5B for a Wall.
How does that make any sense to anybody sane?
Are all of our resident LefTards here wetbacks themselves? I’m beginning to wonder.

Yup, that is interesting, not seeing any of the usual suspects so far. Haven't found any to admit being illegals, although there are quite a few foreigners posting from outside of the U.S.

The left coast is well on its way to being Appalachia west but with a lot less water resources per acre while on the East coast the collapse of the real estate market is having a similar effect.

California tax rates aren't that much different than Ohio's, but then who wants to live in Ohio? Thus for real estate, California's lower rate gets applied to a much higher property value.

2018’s Tax Burden by State

Quite true. The problem is that unfunded liabilities finance the state but non pension unfunded liabilities include:

Dam maintenance

Fire prevention

Electric grid rates.

The last two have already killed a fair number of state residents. Forget about this getting better Costa Rica and Uruguay are better run than CA and have been for decades.

So now they are wasting even more money spray painting the feces gold?

They voted for it. That’s their problem, not mine

Except that California is angling for the Federal government to bail them out on their trillions in debt and unfunded liabilities. That means you would pay for their problem. MARK MY WORDS first chance Dem's get they will call California too big to fail and bail them out.

Forum List

Back