Californians battle largest wildfires in state history

A new fire has forced my daughter to run...............the smoke was getting into the apartment and they had to evacuate..........

In a hotel a good way away now.

Yeah, Trump forgot to get his rake and show the Californian's how to take their entire state. The Sierra Madres need mopped. Lighting storms are reeking havoc, we are dry as heck also and will be raking the entire state of Missouri next week....
But the policies are saving the earth. I see you are going to have the biggest bon fire in history, since the redwoods are in danger. Congratulations! On those policies!

Why my daughter wanted to go there again is beyond me............but the fire is now 15 miles from where she is right now and they are evacuating................

She plans to move to Texas with her new boy friend in the fall when the lease runs out.
And she can deal with Tax-Ass wildfires.
The biggest problem in Texas is it smells like a oil rig wastewater pool or a sludge pit.
What you know about Texas would fit in your girlfriend's dick hole.... hmm?

Quit embarrassing yourself.

I've done threads reading about experts when Cali had the other fires.........a lot of threads were about it showing the overgrown underbrush that was exploding...........the match experiment was from BERKLEY.........imagine that.........and showed whey they need to be thinned............from a course that taught about forest fires.

You'll have to go out and walk in these woods ... earn a living in these woods ... watch how they grow over time ... much easier to see the problems ...

Much easier to see the beauty of a forest regenerated by fire ... life explodes right away ... yes, you're right, prolific growth does lead to fuel build up ... funny how evolution has things in hand ...

Update ........my daughter no longer lives in Cali.........in Texas now.........

Great news...........landlord trying to keep deposit though......even though the smoke from the fire caused them to leave.

Forum List

Back