Callling All 'Holocaust Deniers'!

Zionism originated before WWII.

For those of you who do not understand the importance of the Jewish homeland Israel to the Jews? Take a closer look at these photographs. Israel was birthed out of the ovens of Auchswitz.

The First Zionist Congress (Hebrew: הקונגרס הציוני הראשון*) was the inaugural congress of the Zionist Organization (ZO) (to become the World Zionist Organization (WZO) in 1960) held in Basel (Basle), Switzerland, from August 29 to August 31, 1897

Enough of your Jewish propaganda. The facts prove your lies for what they are.

I have not lied about anything. It is you who is attempting to promote propaganda and as a Christian I have a duty to defend those who cannot speak up for themselves. It is scriptural. The holocaust victims cannot speak up for themselves here. I will never be silent about it until the end of the age comes and even then I will never forget. - Jeremiah

so you admit there was a holocaust. bow slowly and leave
I have always said there were work camps and many prisoners died from over work and starvation.

But there wasn't any gas chambers or mass exterminations.

Plus, neither Eisenhower, Patton, or Bradley, ever mentioned gas chambers or something called the holocaust.......... :cool:

wrong again. as usual.

Did we go to war with Germany in order to help the jews?

NO.

It's well documented that 'we' - in the form of Congress - refused to relax immigration quotas to allow Jewish refugees into the US.

It's well documented that 'we' - in the form of college professors all over the US - declined to protest the mass dismissal of Jewish academics in Germany, and did nothing to assist their hapless colleagues to relocate as things during the '30's got ever worse.

And it's also well-documented that 'we' - in the form of US State Dep't official policy - concocted all manner of obstacles to prevent Jews who were American citizens from bringing over any of their relatives from Europe to escape the growing abuses against them by the Nazis.

The ovens the zionists claim was used to burn up the jews were too small to have been used for more that one body at a time.

125685_s.jpg

When in reality the true use of the ovens was to make bread for the camp guards and the inmates.

UsingOven.jpg.html

Last edited:
Funny that Varelse should allude to Andersonville in its efforts to exonerate the Nazis. Wirtz was executed for war crimes in 1865.

If such treatment of captured military personnel is 'war crimes', like treatment of civilians is 'crimes against humanity' - the 'depraved indifference' to their suffering was certainly present.

The ovens the zionists claim was used to burn up the jews were too small to have been used for more that one body at a time.

125685_s.jpg

When in reality the true us of the ovens was to make bread for the camp guards and the inmates.

UsingOven.jpg.html

And all that greasy smoke coming from the crematoria chimneys was what, exactly?

Duh.....When you bake bread over an open fire you create smoke......... :cool:

And no, it wasn't a crematoria

Last edited:

125685_s.jpg

When in reality the true use of the ovens was to make bread for the camp guards and the inmates.

UsingOven.jpg.html

climb in. ill close the door liar

Duh.....When you bake bread over an open fire you create smoke......... :cool:

And no, it wasn't a crematoria

Yes it was and you have placed yourself under a curse from G-d Almighty for speaking of the holocaust in such a disrespectful manner. You do realize this I hope. Why would anyone in their right mind ask for trouble with G-d? Are you Meshuganah??

- Jeremiah

125685_s.jpg

UsingOven.jpg.html

Your intentional lies have put you directly under the judgment of G-d Almighty, Sunni man.

- Jeremiah

a muzzie inspecting nazi troops......hmmm wonder what his name is :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

mufti%20nazis%20review%20troops1.jpg

.......and people are still surprised to learn that Hitlers book, Mein Kampf is the Number One Best Seller in the Muslim World right after the Koran. Wonder no more.

Your intentional lies have put you directly under the judgment of G-d Almighty, Sunni man.

- Jeremiah
^^^^ Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that you be not judged."

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

125685_s.jpg

UsingOven.jpg.html

- Jeremiah

he is a self proclaimed Nazi. in one ear and out the other

a2979ae755c1c04464de14517fec2d2f.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAAHqbv8nIU]Auschwitz: The Nazi and the Final Solution (1/5) - YouTube[/ame]

the jews were not gassed huh???

- Jeremiah
^^^^ Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that you be not judged."

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

God tells the righteous to warn the wicked to repent of their sins. I have warned you that you are calling down the judgment of G-d upon your own head by cursing the memory of the Jews deceased in the holocaust. It is scriptural to do so as God commands the believer ( Christians are the True Believers referred to in the Bib-e ) to speak out against evil. What you have done is utterly evil, Sunni man. Considering the source of your religion it isn't any suprise the fruit is rotten.

I warned you, you ignored the warning. Now you are under the curse of Almighty G-d today over it. Do not accuse me in order to justify your iniquity before G-d. You think I am kidding? Wait and see. - Jeremiah

Bread? BREAD??? I gotta admit..I am gobsmacked at the idiocy I see from time to time here. Or, if not stupidity, it is flat out refusal to see truth.

Forum List

Back