Callling All 'Holocaust Deniers'!

No it won't. The jury is in. It was a holocaust and the world agrees with......never again. So watch out.

-Jeremiah
Just because the Jews say, "Never again" doesn't mean it ain't gonna happen again.

History has shown that it will......... :cool:

Wrong! The WORLD says NEVER AGAIN. Got it? THE WORLD! We are sick of this anti - semitic hatred and you are winning yourselves no audience by continueing to speak so foolishly! - Jeremiah
The world?? ........ I seriously doubt that....... :cool:

The billion people in China could care less.......same with the people in India, Africa, South America, and most of Asia.

The holohoax is basically a European and American issue.

Basically, 3/4 of the world doesn't give hoot about the holohoax......... :eusa_hand:

Just because the Jews say, "Never again" doesn't mean it ain't gonna happen again.

Wrong! The WORLD says NEVER AGAIN. Got it? THE WORLD! We are sick of this anti - semitic hatred and you are winning yourselves no audience by continueing to speak so foolishly! - Jeremiah

The billion people in China could care less.......same with the people in India, Africa, South America, and most of Asia.

Basically, 3/4 of the world doesn't give hoot about the holohoax......... :eusa_hand:

3/4 of the world doesn't give a crap about Islam, the pedophile religion.:cool:

Well the United Nations, a group that is pretty pro-Palestinian and not at all supportive of Israel, even though it established the State of Israel, doesn't deny the Holocaust. And the last time I looked, China, India, most countries in Africa, South America, and Asia, are members of the UN.

“Transmitting the memory of the Holocaust is a vital part of the struggle to combat ignorance and prejudice through education in humanist values, the sharing of cultures and knowledge of history,” said Irina Bokova, Director-General of UNESCO in a declaration on the occasion of the International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust, 27 January. Director General reaffirmed UNESCO’s determination to combat Holocaust denial: “Education is a key front in this struggle and also UNESCO’s unique contribution, through our work for youth, training of teachers and curriculum design”.

UNESCO recognizes that teaching the lessons of the Holocaust is fundamental to establishing respect for human rights, basic freedoms and the values of tolerance and mutual respect.

UN Member States are encouraged to develop educational programmes to transmit the memory of the Holocaust to future generations so as to prevent genocide from occurring again. UNESCO promotes these learning materials and provides a platform for institutions, teachers, students and interested parties to access resources on Education for Holocaust Remembrance. The organization works with The Holocaust and the UN Outreach Programme, as well as other major specialized institutions, to promote educational resources that use the lessons of the Holocaust to develop knowledge, attitudes and skills that will help students become more tolerant and prevent future genocides.
Education for Holocaust Remembrance | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization

Wanna-be Nazis, anti-Semites, converted religious extremists, conspiracy theorists, racists, and every other kind of loon, bad actor, mental defective, and moral reprobate all want desperately to be taken seriously. They need their idiocy, lies, and nonsense to be given more consideration than it deserves because only that can justify their hate and fear. That reasonable people dismiss them for what they are is a source of well-deserved frustration.

The billion people in China could care less.......

Wrong again, fool.

Wrong. 100 million born again christians in the underground church in China alone. Every single one of them standing 4 square behind Israel and the Jewish people. Better have another look at those numbers. You are badly mistaken. - Jeremiah

Wrong again, fool.

I see. Then perhaps you could furnish us with the details covering all the Holocaust memorials in China dedicated to the Jews who perished under the Nazis?

Wrong. 100 million born again christians in the underground church in China alone. Every single one of them standing 4 square behind Israel and the Jewish people. Better have another look at those numbers. You are badly mistaken. - Jeremiah
Do you have a :link: to back up you claim of 100 million chinese christians?

Or will your excuse they can't be counted because they are underground....... :cuckoo: :lol:

Do you have a :link: to back up you claim of 100 million chinese christians?

Or will your excuse they can't be counted because they are underground....... :cuckoo: :lol:

sunni, what's your excuse for being a traitor to the US by wanting sharia law implemented here?:cool:

Wrong again, fool.

I see. Then perhaps you could furnish us with the details covering all the Holocaust memorials in China dedicated to the Jews who perished under the Nazis?

Students in China study World History too, idiot. In fact, the Holocaust is of particular concern because it is taught in part to compare it to the Rape of Nanking and other suffering of Chinese people in WWII. The efforts of John Rabe are widely and popularly taught in connection to this.

As the so called holocaust survivors die off due to age.

And the alleged event becomes ancient history.

The arcane holocaust denial laws will slowly be rescinded.

Thus allowing for true unfettered scholarly discussions to take place as to what really happened and why they happened.......... :cool:

passing it on to the next generation. and the next. including documents. as usual another EPIC fail, raghead

Last edited:
The kids today could care less about the holohoax.

They are just into rap music, video games, and the NBA.

In another generation the so called holocaust will just be ancient history to the American people....... :cool:

Wrong again, fool.

Students in China study World History too, idiot. In fact, the Holocaust is of particular concern because it is taught in part to compare it to the Rape of Nanking and other suffering of Chinese people in WWII. The efforts of John Rabe are widely and popularly taught in connection to this.

Studying World History doesn't amount to empathy, young man. Indeed, students all over the world study World History, but that doesn't mean they actually care about those that suffered or expend any energy empathising with the ancestors of the those who died/suffered. For instance. I've read about the suffering endured by the N. American indians at the hands of European settlers. But that doesn't mean I care about them or any hardship they suffered.

Try again.

Studying World History doesn't amount to empathy, .

Try reading the entire post, idiot. I indicated where the empathy comes from.

Studying World History doesn't amount to empathy, .

Try reading the entire post, idiot. I indicated where the empathy comes from.

Young man, I did read the post in its entirety. All I came across was unsupported conjecture. I then did you the favour of explaining how stupid what you wrote makes you look.

Forum List

Back