Callling All 'Holocaust Deniers'!

Suuuuure, you don't intend to vilify a people of whom you've said "Greed is in their DNA" - is it possible you truly don't understand how vile an insult that was?
I didn't see it as an insult at all.

According to the Torah the Hebrew people are blessed with the ability to acquire wealth.

Whether this blessing is spiritual, genetic, or both, I don't really know?

But the stereotype of the jews ability to easily acquire and possess a lot of money is seen by most people to be true........ :cool:

Where in the Torah are you reading this - or is it something which the Qu'Ran says that the Torah says?

Let's go back to the original source IN CONTEXT and check it out.

This thread seems to be pointless.
Just a slanging match with no actual evidence either way.

Suuuuure, you don't intend to vilify a people of whom you've said "Greed is in their DNA" - is it possible you truly don't understand how vile an insult that was?

According to the Torah the Hebrew people are blessed with the ability to acquire wealth.

But the stereotype of the jews ability to easily acquire and possess a lot of money is seen by most people to be true........ :cool:

Where in the Torah are you reading this - or is it something which the Qu'Ran says that the Torah says?

Genesis 18:18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.

Genesis 18:18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.

Amazing you can quote that scripture and speak about Abrahams seed the way you do. I cannot understand how you will ever be able to explain that to G-d. You are without excuse for your anti semitism. You cannot even plead ignorance!!!!!!!! Do you realise that? - Jeremiah

Listen, idiot, what makes you think students in China study US/Zionists written "world history"?! LOL!

They, like students elsewhere, study actual world history which includes the Holocaust, you anti-Semitic moron.

You did not answer: what makes you think students in China study US/Zionists written "world history"?!

I said, like students elsewhere, they study actual world history which includes the Holocaust, you anti-Semitic moron.

Amazing you can quote that scripture and speak about Abrahams seed the way you do. I cannot understand how you will ever be able to explain that to G-d. You are without excuse for your anti semitism. You cannot even plead ignorance!!!!!!!! Do you realise that? - Jeremiah
As I've stated before; I am not anti-semitic.

My problem is with zionists and the terrorist state of Israel............. :cool:

All I came across was unsupported conjecture.

Then you didn't read very well, idiot. What I explained to you is the reality of the situation.

Right, I see. So by your reasoning that mass of empathetic memorial of the Jewish Holocaust you claim stems from Chinese citizens comes from reading about the Holocaust in World History books? What a joke.

I suppose all those people in China were literally weeping their hearts when they read about Princess Diana's death in the newspapers. They probably cried themselves to sleep after their teachers taught them about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Do yourself a favour and quit making yourself the laughing stock of reason, you silly boy.

There was nothing in that verse about money, Sunni. That was strictly your 'slant' on it. And what you posted about 'avarice/greed' - there is NO WAY that either of those words can be 'massaged' to make them a positive.

It doesn't matter what you 'state' - the very worst of Jew-hating bigots have claimed "it's nothing personal" and so forth..... I remain unconvinced by your protestations and unimpressed with your attempts to 'rebrand' the vile things you've posted as 'positive'.

All I came across was unsupported conjecture.

Then you didn't read very well, idiot. What I explained to you is the reality of the situation.

Right, I see. So by your reasoning that mass of empathetic memorial of the Jewish Holocaust you claim stems from Chinese citizens comes from reading about the Holocaust in World History books? What a joke.

I suppose all those people in China were literally weeping their hearts when they read about Princess Diana's death in the newspapers. They probably cried themselves to sleep after their teachers taught them about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Do yourself a favour and quit making yourself the laughing stock of reason, you silly boy.

Oh, gee - a Nazi-sucker lecturing someone else about 'reason'. Hilarious.

There was nothing in that verse about money, Sunni. That was strictly your 'slant' on it. And what you posted about 'avarice/greed' - there is NO WAY that either of those words can be 'massaged' to make them a positive.

It doesn't matter what you 'state' - the very worst of Jew-hating bigots have claimed "it's nothing personal" and so forth..... I remain unconvinced by your protestations and unimpressed with your attempts to 'rebrand' the vile things you've posted as 'positive'.
Yikes.......you are a tough one to please......... :cool:

Yikes.......you are a tough one to please......... :cool:

But oh so worth it for those who can ; )

Anyone who does not believe the holocaust happened is either a liar or incredibly naive. Hard to believe anyone could doubt it after all the evidence, eyewitnesses, survivor testimonies.

Those who deny it have an agenda. Imo.

-Jeremiah

Perhaps. But what about those who tirelessly attack those who dispute the versions of events we've all grown-up hearing? If the official narrative is so firmly rooted in the truth, why go to such lengths to discredit and destroy those who oppose disagree? Surely such facts will stand-up against any additional scrutiny?

Perhaps because the Holocaust Deniers "facts" have been so thoroughly debunked we've become bored with them and moved on.
The American Historical Association, the oldest and largest society of historians and teachers of history in the United States, states that Holocaust denial is "at best, a form of academic fraud." Yeah, that's what I want on my resume.

Forum List

Back