Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

And you can prove that ?

No.

You are a left wing asshole who argues from positions that only carry what you "know".

You lose again.

OK. How often have YOU used a gun to protect your family or mine?

How does that even hope to prove your accusation that someone (in particular) carries in the hopes of using it ?

Please explain that accusation and how you think it is all provable.

If your claimed fear has never happened, and it is no more likely to happen tomorrow than it did at any time in the past, You're either a coward, or nuts. Gun nuts get a nut imagining the wonderful day when they can be Dirty Harry, and save the day.

These are bullshit claims on your part, maufactured from whole cloth with no proof.

You add to it again, with no proof at all.

Keep up the good work.

Right. What specific "reasonable" fear do you think causes a person to think they need to be armed 24/7? You afraid of bears like the previous poster?

1. They live in a dangerous area. Wildlife is not the only unpredictable threat, you know. They may be unfortunate enough to live in an area prone to leftists riots, for example.
2. They know that, should they start leaving the firearm behind on occasions, the one time they need it, they will probably have left it at home.
3. It's simply become a part of their wardrobe and they don't feel a particular need to carry, but do anyway. Heck, I carry a pocket knife in my pocket that I forget it's even there most of the time, but when I need it, I'm glad it's there. I don't look for chances to use it and I certainly never attack anyone with it. It's just part of what I stick in my pocket I'm sure there will be a push at some point to make that illegal as well, because I could easily kill someone with it.

I don't carry a firearm, but if a non-dangerous person (as the vast majority of CCW holders are) wishes to do so, it doesn't bother me. In fact, knowing that I'm in the presence of people who could take action in case of an attack is good. It's surprising how many are carrying because they do it quietly with no fanfare and you never realize the weapons are there.

There is a meaningful difference between hating another's ideology and hating the person who holds that reprehensible ideology, atleast for most of us relatively nuanced folk, lol!

Good point Dschrute3. Just wondering, how many out there have tried to get a concealed carry permit (if required) but have been thwarted? How many just haven't bothered or don't see the point & why? And if you are inclined to share, how many do carry on occasion?
I carry 24/7 I renew my enhanced permit every 4 years. If you have a clean record you shouldn’t have a problem acquiring one. The FBI is pretty through when performing back ground checks.
Thankfully, despite a spate on new gun laws in VT, permits are non existent across the board. It's a little nuanced but what are the thoughts out there on single action (SA) & double action (DA) or both for concealed carry. Some lawyer friends of mine have encouraged me to CC double action only for liability purposes; that whole ("did you actually intend to pull the trigger or did you flinch / were you shaking") prosecutorial tact. Any of y'all have any thoughts on the matter...

For me, after seeing my cousin's 1911 go off after banging the wall. I'd say DA revolver with hammer on empty chamber. It's really not one of the cheaper options, I sure wish it was.

I had sig 250 hated the take up on it. Shot to much like a revolver got rid of it. Bought a sig 226 with houge grips crimson trace green laser dot. It’s bang on at 50 yards.

In a perfect world, I'd like a small, double-action 4-6 shot 9mm or .40 revolver.

I do know what ACP stands for, and don't care.

..and then I see this and think: "You know, that could be concealed with a shoulder holster." Taurus Tracker 627 Double Action Revolver .357 Magnum 6.5" Ported Barrel 7 Rounds Fixed Front Sight/Fixed Rear Sight Ribber Grip Matte Stainless Steel Finish - 2-627069 - 725327340836

iu

Last edited:
I had sig 250 hated the take up on it. Shot to much like a revolver got rid of it. Bought a sig 226 with houge grips crimson trace green laser dot. It’s bang on at 50 yards.
I agree, short trigger excursion & a light # crisp trigger sear break are a must for me at this point. It's surprisingly hard to find a CC semi that doesn't have that long, spongy trigger pull and rough sear break. Recently swapped out my LC9 for the LC9S for that exact reason. :) happy shooting, lol.

I agree, short trigger excursion & a light # crisp trigger sear break are a must for me at this point. It's surprisingly hard to find a CC semi that doesn't have that long, spongy trigger pull and rough sear break. Recently swapped out my LC9 for the LC9S for that exact reason. :) happy shooting, lol.
I like a woman that knows her guns.

It is
It’s not needed until it’s... needed

So we'll mark that one down as another NEVER.HAD TO USE IT. I JUST LIKE TO LOOK TOUGH, AND IT HELPS MY EGO.
and? :dunno:

Undeniable sign of a coward.
It is? So you call all cops cowards do you? See a cop thank a cop. Do you know that the majority of cops have never shot their weapon? what a wanker idiot you are.

Cops and Military are the reasonable exceptions. They have a reason to carry guns. Since cops rarely have a valid reason to use a gun, imagine how many gun nuts will never have a reason to use one. You being a coward doesn't justify putting me or my family in danger.

Bro, do you even America?

"
An FBI agent tells a Montana rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The agent verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displays it to the farmer. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land. No questions asked or answered given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the agent running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the agent. The agent is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'"

The FBI Agent

And you can prove that ?

No.

You are a left wing asshole who argues from positions that only carry what you "know".

You lose again.

How does that even hope to prove your accusation that someone (in particular) carries in the hopes of using it ?

If your claimed fear has never happened, and it is no more likely to happen tomorrow than it did at any time in the past, You're either a coward, or nuts. Gun nuts get a nut imagining the wonderful day when they can be Dirty Harry, and save the day.

These are bullshit claims on your part, maufactured from whole cloth with no proof.

Keep up the good work.

Right. What specific "reasonable" fear do you think causes a person to think they need to be armed 24/7? You afraid of bears like the previous poster?

Hey, wake up asshole.

You said he was looking for a chance to use it.

Prove it or admit you are a total jerkwad.

Lookout - Those angry leftist mobs are creepin' up behind ya!

:iyfyus.jpg:

More crazy right wing accusations. You're not very smart, are you?
What's the matter, 'dawg, can't face REALITY?

Are you honestly trying to claim that Booker never admitted to groping a woman who never gave him permission to do so?

MAN UP, snowflake.......:bigboy:...and tell / acknowledge the proven TRUTH!

Cory Booker Criticized After His 1992 Admission of Groping Girl Resurfaces

Cory Booker’s 1992 column detailing ‘groping’ of high school friend resurfaces

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect

Sorry, but your right wing reality doesn't match reality outside your bubble.

In 1992, Cory Booker wrote of ‘groping’ a high school friend as they ‘fumbled upon a bed’ and issued a call for sexual respect

Do these links to news organizations reporting on how Booker ADMITTED so sexually assaulting a girl back in high school without her permission to touch her LOOK like they reside only in 'MY' bubble?

If you consider actual REALITY 'my bubble', then you are correct, you nut bag. Thanks for that demonstration of your serious mental malfunction....

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.
That’s Justice Kavanaugh to you.

View attachment 221538

Let us all look at reality of what the Leftists actually HAVE done, and what they want------->

Are men and women equal under all law? Supposed to be, aren't they?

Well, let us see reality------------> How many friends of yours are divorced with children? Of those cases that you know of personally, how many of the husbands in YOUR opinion, should have been granted custody because the wife was off the rails? Of those cases, how many husbands actually HAVE custody?

Why is that?

Because although men and women were deemed EQUAL, in family court...…….even with the edict, it is NOT so! Statistics prove this out. 50%? 40%? Can I get even 20%?

Here is reality--------------> A married man goes out, has an affair, gets caught, loses his house, his kids, 1/2 or more of his 401k, pays massive amounts of child support or can end up in jail, and everyone says yay!

Now reverse it and change man to woman! What happens? EXACTLY THE SAME THING, he still loses it all, and everybody says, "to bad, to sad!"

That is the LEFTIST stamp on family court! And now what do they want to do---------> make it carry over to job interviews, and criminal justice. THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS CORRECT and to be believed, even if no evidence exists.

And so, some people would read what I have posted as anti woman. Think so? No it isn't, ask the 2nd wives of the men who got SCREWED and see what they think of how this stuff is handled, and who is always believed.

And yet, using logic, we know the LEFT is all phony-e-baloney about all of this. How? Because they are all for immigrants with little social grace of modern society, going into the UK and Switzerland, and raping their women. They actually try to cover it up so as not to make these places ANTI-IMMIGRATION or REFUGEE. Their talking points and narrative switch the instant it is an immigrant raping a woman with proof. They are NOT pro woman/female, all they really are is pro divide, and destroy. What they are actually attempting to do is-----------> use women liked they used Black America, tell them Republicans hate them, so vote for us!

And yet, all of us were born of women, many of us married, and yes; have daughters. This makes this a much harder sell to America, but they continue to try.

These people are SHAMEFULL, DISGUSTING, and truth be told LAUGHABLE, but they are DANGEROUS! They are trying to tear down our system of juris prudence, and replace it with police state courts. If we allow these people to win, then we deserve what we get, we really do!

This isn't about white males, black males, women, martians, Islam, or anything else. It is about EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW that governs us all.

If you do not vote, you have no right to bitch! You see what they are trying to do, and if that doesn't scare the hell out of you regardless of their phony protestations, then you have already conceded America!

Let us all look at reality of what the Leftists actually HAVE done, and what they want------->

Well, let us see reality------------> How many friends of yours are divorced with children? Of those cases that you know of personally, how many of the husbands in YOUR opinion, should have been granted custody because the wife was off the rails? Of those cases, how many husbands actually HAVE custody?

Why is that?

Because although men and women were deemed EQUAL, in family court...…….even with the edict, it is NOT so! Statistics prove this out. 50%? 40%? Can I get even 20%?

Here is reality--------------> A married man goes out, has an affair, gets caught, loses his house, his kids, 1/2 or more of his 401k, pays massive amounts of child support or can end up in jail, and everyone says yay!

Now reverse it and change man to woman! What happens? EXACTLY THE SAME THING, he still loses it all, and everybody says, "to bad, to sad!"

That is the LEFTIST stamp on family court! And now what do they want to do---------> make it carry over to job interviews, and criminal justice. THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS CORRECT and to be believed, even if no evidence exists.

And so, some people would read what I have posted as anti woman. Think so? No it isn't, ask the 2nd wives of the men who got SCREWED and see what they think of how this stuff is handled, and who is always believed.

And yet, using logic, we know the LEFT is all phony-e-baloney about all of this. How? Because they are all for immigrants with little social grace of modern society, going into the UK and Switzerland, and raping their women. They actually try to cover it up so as not to make these places ANTI-IMMIGRATION or REFUGEE. Their talking points and narrative switch the instant it is an immigrant raping a woman with proof. They are NOT pro woman/female, all they really are is pro divide, and destroy. What they are actually attempting to do is-----------> use women liked they used Black America, tell them Republicans hate them, so vote for us!

And yet, all of us were born of women, many of us married, and yes; have daughters. This makes this a much harder sell to America, but they continue to try.

These people are SHAMEFULL, DISGUSTING, and truth be told LAUGHABLE, but they are DANGEROUS! They are trying to tear down our system of juris prudence, and replace it with police state courts. If we allow these people to win, then we deserve what we get, we really do!

This isn't about white males, black males, women, martians, Islam, or anything else. It is about EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW that governs us all.

If you do not vote, you have no right to bitch! You see what they are trying to do, and if that doesn't scare the hell out of you regardless of their phony protestations, then you have already conceded America!

WoW - That was a long way around the block to say absolutely nothing y'think? First of all, you just set forth a WHOLE bunch of generalizations. Divorce laws vary state by state and for the most part, men do make these laws so they may quite often, favor MEN. Some states call for equal distribution under the law aka "community property". Those are very few, and most states call for "equitable distribution" which is really the fairest way to go about it.

Comparing Equitable Distribution and Community Property for a Divorce

But even in liberal California, I have two male friends with primary CUSTODY of their children. The Moms are still around but were deemed unfit for anything other than visitation (weekends generally). One had a drug problem and the other just wasn't all that interested in being a Mom.

As far as your yammer about the evils of "liberalism" .. Spare me. And if you're going to get into the BS about how progressives gather in "angry mobs" ... spare me.

All that said, I did enjoy the rant. But try be pithier and back it up with examples next time around.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wake up asshole.

With the obvious lack of a valid reason to carry a gun 24/7 there has to be some reason. Fear of bears is a pretty dumb way to try to justify most armed gun nuts.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wake up asshole.

With the obvious lack of a valid reason to carry a gun 24/7 there has to be some reason. Fear of bears is a pretty dumb way to try to justify most armed gun nuts.

That is not the same thing.

It is an argument in a vacuum that does not hold together at all.

Lookout - Those angry leftist mobs are creepin' up behind ya!

:iyfyus.jpg:

More crazy right wing accusations. You're not very smart, are you?
What's the matter, 'dawg, can't face REALITY?

Are you honestly trying to claim that Booker never admitted to groping a woman who never gave him permission to do so?

MAN UP, snowflake.......:bigboy:...and tell / acknowledge the proven TRUTH!

Do these links to news organizations reporting on how Booker ADMITTED so sexually assaulting a girl back in high school without her permission to touch her LOOK like they reside only in 'MY' bubble?

If you consider actual REALITY 'my bubble', then you are correct, you nut bag. Thanks for that demonstration of your serious mental malfunction....

Democrats screwed up by attacking Kavanaugh. Sure if he had been elected 2 weeks ago republicans would have viewed it as a win for TRUMP, it would have lasted a week or so and most likely faded. By attacking BK in such a vicious way and continuing to try and delegitimize his appointment they are only helping TRUMP to unit the never-TRUMPers,

Kavanaugh has done a fine job of de-legitimizing himself.
That’s Justice Kavanaugh to you.

View attachment 221538

Why is that?

I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about the problems of determining custody than you ever will. I got custody of my daughter when she was 5 and she is now just a few months from receiving her medical degree. You're right that women have had advantages in custody determination, but that is changing drastically. Mostly because more men are finally willing to do what is best for the child instead of what is best for their career.
Your absurd remark about liberals being in favor of raping women, as well as the rest of your post is just the ramblings of another insane hateful right wing nut job

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wake up asshole.

I'm not the one who claimed bears were the excuse to be armed. A gun nut did.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wake up asshole.

No, shithead.

You were the one who stated that the poster you were addressing was just looking for a chance to use his/her gun.

With no proof whatsoever.

Hey, wake up asshole.

No, shithead.

You were the one who stated that the poster you were addressing was just looking for a chance to use his/her gun.

Ok. Here's your chance to explain what you are so afraid of that would justify being armed 24/7. There are only 2 reasons to justify being armed. Either you are afraid that you will have to use it, or you want to use it. Which is it?

Hey, wake up asshole.

No, shithead.

Ok. Here's your chance to explain what you are so afraid of that would justify being armed 24/7. There are only 2 reasons to justify being armed. Either you are afraid that you will have to use it, or you want to use it. Which is it?

No, the left does not get to run the show and you don't get to set the conditions.

You make the statement with no proof. If you your proof the stupid assed either/or claim in your post....

You lost.

No, shithead.

No, the left does not get to run the show and you don't get to set the conditions.

You make the statement with no proof. If you your proof the stupid assed either/or claim in your post....

You lost.

It's either want to use it, or have to use it. Rant all you want, but that's what it comes down to.

No, shithead.

You lost.

It's either want to use it, or have to use it. Rant all you want, but that's what it comes down to.

Don't need to rant at all.

You can't make your argument.

As usual......

Forum List

Back