Calls For Militant Escalation w/ Kavanaugh Confirmed - Conservatives should avoid, defend & laugh

I'm not the one who claimed bears were the excuse to be armed. A gun nut did.

No, shithead.

You were the one who stated that the poster you were addressing was just looking for a chance to use his/her gun.

With no proof whatsoever.

Ok. Here's your chance to explain what you are so afraid of that would justify being armed 24/7. There are only 2 reasons to justify being armed. Either you are afraid that you will have to use it, or you want to use it. Which is it?

No, the left does not get to run the show and you don't get to set the conditions.

You make the statement with no proof. If you your proof the stupid assed either/or claim in your post....

You lost.

It's either want to use it, or have to use it. Rant all you want, but that's what it comes down to.

Don't need to rant at all.

You can't make your argument.

As usual......

Want or need. Can you name a third option?

No, shithead.

You were the one who stated that the poster you were addressing was just looking for a chance to use his/her gun.

Ok. Here's your chance to explain what you are so afraid of that would justify being armed 24/7. There are only 2 reasons to justify being armed. Either you are afraid that you will have to use it, or you want to use it. Which is it?

No, the left does not get to run the show and you don't get to set the conditions.

You make the statement with no proof. If you your proof the stupid assed either/or claim in your post....

You lost.

It's either want to use it, or have to use it. Rant all you want, but that's what it comes down to.

As usual......

Want what ?

To feel safe from criminals.

To look cool.

Want what ?

Your only want was "to use it" which is total bullshit.

It's clear you realize that you let the left winger in you come through as you did your little mind reading trick....which is pretty impressive given that you don't have a mind.

You lost.

As usual......

Want what ?

To look cool.

Want what ?

It's clear you realize that you let the left winger in you come through as you did your little mind reading trick....which is pretty impressive given that you don't have a mind.

I can't determine why gun nuts might want to be armed all the time, but they either need to be armed, or they want to be armed. I can't imagine anyone opposing someone who needed to be armed. I certainly wouldn't. However, gun nuts often claim need when it is only their want. The main question is what valid reason could a person have to want to be armed.

[/QUOTE]

I can't determine why gun nuts might want to be armed all the time, but they either need to be armed, or they want to be armed. I can't imagine anyone opposing someone who needed to be armed. I certainly wouldn't. However, gun nuts often claim need when it is only their want. The main question is what valid reason could a person have to want to be armed.[/QUOTE]
Self defense, hunting, target shooting for recreation. Think I covered all the bases there.

You lost.

As usual......

Want what ?

To look cool.

Want what ?

I can't determine why gun nuts might want to be armed all the time, but they either need to be armed, or they want to be armed. I can't imagine anyone opposing someone who needed to be armed. I certainly wouldn't. However, gun nuts often claim need when it is only their want. The main question is what valid reason could a person have to want to be armed.
Let's suppose an armed robber broke into your house in the middle of the night. Let's suppose he enters your children's room and starts shooting. Watcha gonna do - throw your slippers at him?

I can't determine why gun nuts might want to be armed all the time, but they either need to be armed, or they want to be armed. I can't imagine anyone opposing someone who needed to be armed. I certainly wouldn't. However, gun nuts often claim need when it is only their want. The main question is what valid reason could a person have to want to be armed.[/QUOTE]
Self defense, hunting, target shooting for recreation. Think I covered all the bases there.[/QUOTE]

When did they start allowing hunting and target shooting in Walmart or at a little girl's dance recital?

Self defense, hunting, target shooting for recreation. Think I covered all the bases there.[/QUOTE]

When did they start allowing hunting and target shooting in Walmart or at a little girl's dance recital?[/QUOTE]Does your right to self defense go away when you go to WalMart?

As usual......

Want what ?

To look cool.

Want what ?

Let's suppose an armed robber broke into your house in the middle of the night. Let's suppose he enters your children's room and starts shooting. Watcha gonna do - throw your slippers at him?

I suppose I would do what anyone else would do. I'd get my gun and shoot the bastard. I've never opposed the reasonable use of guns, and I never will.

Self defense, hunting, target shooting for recreation. Think I covered all the bases there.

When did they start allowing hunting and target shooting in Walmart or at a little girl's dance recital?[/QUOTE]Does your right to self defense go away when you go to WalMart?[/QUOTE]

Ok. We're trimming the superfluous stuff from the conversation.I have never had a problem with those valid uses of guns for recreation or in home self defense, or even for use in public when there is valid reason for them. Military and cops are also a valid reason to be armed. I've needed to go to really bad parts of the country at times, and you can bet I had an easily accessible gun with me. My concern is the idiots who think they should be armed 24/7 Only a coward or an idiot would choose to do that.

When did they start allowing hunting and target shooting in Walmart or at a little girl's dance recital?
Does your right to self defense go away when you go to WalMart?[/QUOTE]

Ok. We're trimming the superfluous stuff from the conversation.I have never had a problem with those valid uses of guns for recreation or in home self defense, or even for use in public when there is valid reason for them. Military and cops are also a valid reason to be armed. I've needed to go to really bad parts of the country at times, and you can bet I had an easily accessible gun with me. My concern is the idiots who think they should be armed 24/7 Only a coward or an idiot would choose to do that.[/QUOTE] Taking ones self defense seriously is prudent. It is not "idiotic" but a choice, your opinion is noted.

I own guns but never carry them unless I go hunting or just target shooting. But I do make it a point to keep a knife on me. Is that "idiotic" too?

You lost.

As usual......

Want what ?

To look cool.

Want what ?

Bottom line, they don't need one. They have the right and some exercise it. It's no more complicated than that. You can think they're crazy if you want to, but they don't care what you think, and the beauty is they don't have to.

Does your right to self defense go away when you go to WalMart?

Ok. We're trimming the superfluous stuff from the conversation.I have never had a problem with those valid uses of guns for recreation or in home self defense, or even for use in public when there is valid reason for them. Military and cops are also a valid reason to be armed. I've needed to go to really bad parts of the country at times, and you can bet I had an easily accessible gun with me. My concern is the idiots who think they should be armed 24/7 Only a coward or an idiot would choose to do that.[/QUOTE] Taking ones self defense seriously is prudent. It is not "idiotic" but a choice, your opinion is noted.

I own guns but never carry them unless I go hunting or just target shooting. But I do make it a point to keep a knife on me. Is that "idiotic" too?[/QUOTE]

I made it clear I was talking about the idiots and cowards who think they have to be armed 24/7. You say you don't feel that need, so I'm not sure why you would think I was talking about you.

The ones who are armed 24/7 are not wrong. Crimes against persons don't give you a schedule.

U do realize that it's a Constitutional right and not a privilege... there is a distinction & no justification or explanation is required!

U do realize that it's a Constitutional right and not a privilege... there is a distinction & no justification or explanation is required!
I must have screwed up the Quote box, I think Bulldog asked that. I am fully pro second.

Let us all look at reality of what the Leftists actually HAVE done, and what they want------->

Are men and women equal under all law? Supposed to be, aren't they?

Well, let us see reality------------> How many friends of yours are divorced with children? Of those cases that you know of personally, how many of the husbands in YOUR opinion, should have been granted custody because the wife was off the rails? Of those cases, how many husbands actually HAVE custody?

Why is that?

Because although men and women were deemed EQUAL, in family court...…….even with the edict, it is NOT so! Statistics prove this out. 50%? 40%? Can I get even 20%?

Here is reality--------------> A married man goes out, has an affair, gets caught, loses his house, his kids, 1/2 or more of his 401k, pays massive amounts of child support or can end up in jail, and everyone says yay!

Now reverse it and change man to woman! What happens? EXACTLY THE SAME THING, he still loses it all, and everybody says, "to bad, to sad!"

That is the LEFTIST stamp on family court! And now what do they want to do---------> make it carry over to job interviews, and criminal justice. THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS CORRECT and to be believed, even if no evidence exists.

And so, some people would read what I have posted as anti woman. Think so? No it isn't, ask the 2nd wives of the men who got SCREWED and see what they think of how this stuff is handled, and who is always believed.

And yet, using logic, we know the LEFT is all phony-e-baloney about all of this. How? Because they are all for immigrants with little social grace of modern society, going into the UK and Switzerland, and raping their women. They actually try to cover it up so as not to make these places ANTI-IMMIGRATION or REFUGEE. Their talking points and narrative switch the instant it is an immigrant raping a woman with proof. They are NOT pro woman/female, all they really are is pro divide, and destroy. What they are actually attempting to do is-----------> use women liked they used Black America, tell them Republicans hate them, so vote for us!

And yet, all of us were born of women, many of us married, and yes; have daughters. This makes this a much harder sell to America, but they continue to try.

These people are SHAMEFULL, DISGUSTING, and truth be told LAUGHABLE, but they are DANGEROUS! They are trying to tear down our system of juris prudence, and replace it with police state courts. If we allow these people to win, then we deserve what we get, we really do!

This isn't about white males, black males, women, martians, Islam, or anything else. It is about EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW that governs us all.

If you do not vote, you have no right to bitch! You see what they are trying to do, and if that doesn't scare the hell out of you regardless of their phony protestations, then you have already conceded America!

WoW - That was a long way around the block to say absolutely nothing y'think? First of all, you just set forth a WHOLE bunch of generalizations. Divorce laws vary state by state and for the most part, men do make these laws so they may quite often, favor MEN. Some states call for equal distribution under the law aka "community property". Those are very few, and most states call for "equitable distribution" which is really the fairest way to go about it.

Comparing Equitable Distribution and Community Property for a Divorce

But even in liberal California, I have two male friends with primary CUSTODY of their children. The Moms are still around but were deemed unfit for anything other than visitation (weekends generally). One had a drug problem and the other just wasn't all that interested in being a Mom.

As far as your yammer about the evils of "liberalism" .. Spare me. And if you're going to get into the BS about how progressives gather in "angry mobs" ... spare me.

All that said, I did enjoy the rant. But try be pithier and back it up with examples next time around.

How does that even hope to prove your accusation that someone (in particular) carries in the hopes of using it ?

Please explain that accusation and how you think it is all provable.

If your claimed fear has never happened, and it is no more likely to happen tomorrow than it did at any time in the past, You're either a coward, or nuts. Gun nuts get a nut imagining the wonderful day when they can be Dirty Harry, and save the day.

These are bullshit claims on your part, maufactured from whole cloth with no proof.

You add to it again, with no proof at all.

Keep up the good work.

Right. What specific "reasonable" fear do you think causes a person to think they need to be armed 24/7? You afraid of bears like the previous poster?

Hey, wake up asshole.

You said he was looking for a chance to use it.

Prove it or admit you are a total jerkwad.

With the obvious lack of a valid reason to carry a gun 24/7 there has to be some reason. Fear of bears is a pretty dumb way to try to justify most armed gun nuts.

I'm not the one who claimed bears were the excuse to be armed. A gun nut did.

No, shithead.

You lost.

As usual......

Oh, I see Bullydoghound pooch! Then what you are saying is----------> Women aren't always right, or are to be believed! Who would of THUNK it, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, from the mouth of a far leftist liberal, I prove my point. I rest my case-)

Let us all look at reality of what the Leftists actually HAVE done, and what they want------->

Well, let us see reality------------> How many friends of yours are divorced with children? Of those cases that you know of personally, how many of the husbands in YOUR opinion, should have been granted custody because the wife was off the rails? Of those cases, how many husbands actually HAVE custody?

Why is that?

Because although men and women were deemed EQUAL, in family court...…….even with the edict, it is NOT so! Statistics prove this out. 50%? 40%? Can I get even 20%?

Here is reality--------------> A married man goes out, has an affair, gets caught, loses his house, his kids, 1/2 or more of his 401k, pays massive amounts of child support or can end up in jail, and everyone says yay!

Now reverse it and change man to woman! What happens? EXACTLY THE SAME THING, he still loses it all, and everybody says, "to bad, to sad!"

That is the LEFTIST stamp on family court! And now what do they want to do---------> make it carry over to job interviews, and criminal justice. THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS CORRECT and to be believed, even if no evidence exists.

And so, some people would read what I have posted as anti woman. Think so? No it isn't, ask the 2nd wives of the men who got SCREWED and see what they think of how this stuff is handled, and who is always believed.

And yet, using logic, we know the LEFT is all phony-e-baloney about all of this. How? Because they are all for immigrants with little social grace of modern society, going into the UK and Switzerland, and raping their women. They actually try to cover it up so as not to make these places ANTI-IMMIGRATION or REFUGEE. Their talking points and narrative switch the instant it is an immigrant raping a woman with proof. They are NOT pro woman/female, all they really are is pro divide, and destroy. What they are actually attempting to do is-----------> use women liked they used Black America, tell them Republicans hate them, so vote for us!

And yet, all of us were born of women, many of us married, and yes; have daughters. This makes this a much harder sell to America, but they continue to try.

These people are SHAMEFULL, DISGUSTING, and truth be told LAUGHABLE, but they are DANGEROUS! They are trying to tear down our system of juris prudence, and replace it with police state courts. If we allow these people to win, then we deserve what we get, we really do!

This isn't about white males, black males, women, martians, Islam, or anything else. It is about EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW that governs us all.

If you do not vote, you have no right to bitch! You see what they are trying to do, and if that doesn't scare the hell out of you regardless of their phony protestations, then you have already conceded America!

WoW - That was a long way around the block to say absolutely nothing y'think? First of all, you just set forth a WHOLE bunch of generalizations. Divorce laws vary state by state and for the most part, men do make these laws so they may quite often, favor MEN. Some states call for equal distribution under the law aka "community property". Those are very few, and most states call for "equitable distribution" which is really the fairest way to go about it.

But even in liberal California, I have two male friends with primary CUSTODY of their children. The Moms are still around but were deemed unfit for anything other than visitation (weekends generally). One had a drug problem and the other just wasn't all that interested in being a Mom.

As far as your yammer about the evils of "liberalism" .. Spare me. And if you're going to get into the BS about how progressives gather in "angry mobs" ... spare me.

All that said, I did enjoy the rant. But try be pithier and back it up with examples next time around.

If your claimed fear has never happened, and it is no more likely to happen tomorrow than it did at any time in the past, You're either a coward, or nuts. Gun nuts get a nut imagining the wonderful day when they can be Dirty Harry, and save the day.

These are bullshit claims on your part, maufactured from whole cloth with no proof.

Keep up the good work.

Right. What specific "reasonable" fear do you think causes a person to think they need to be armed 24/7? You afraid of bears like the previous poster?

Hey, wake up asshole.

With the obvious lack of a valid reason to carry a gun 24/7 there has to be some reason. Fear of bears is a pretty dumb way to try to justify most armed gun nuts.

No, shithead.

You lost.

As usual......

Oh, I see Bullydoghound pooch! Then what you are saying is----------> Women aren't always right, or are to be believed! Who would of THUNK it, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, from the mouth of a far leftist liberal, I prove my point. I rest my case-)

Wow. You're drifting a little bit there, aren't you?

A side arm is like a sneeze guard at a salad bar. It can be an inconvenience and you REALLY hope it's never needed, but you're glad it's there if it is.
Bullshit. You carry it every day in hopes that you will find a chance to use it. A sneeze guard is actually used regularly.

And you can prove that ?

No.

You are a left wing asshole who argues from positions that only carry what you "know".

You lose again.

OK. How often have YOU used a gun to protect your family or mine?

How does that even hope to prove your accusation that someone (in particular) carries in the hopes of using it ?

Please explain that accusation and how you think it is all provable.

Man facing charges after attack on Starbucks barista, thwarted by licensed gun owner

Damn CCW's saving the day...grrr

Why is that?

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wake up asshole.

You lost.

As usual......

Wow. You're drifting a little bit there, aren't you?

Odd one that :)

I really try my best to slip briefly into the intellectual thought process (machinations) of Anti-2Aers. What I come up with is the false presumption that the ironclad, enshrined, Constitutional rights of an armed citizenry, that "shall not be infringed" doesn't actually exist. They seem to overlook this fundamental underpinning in their presumption as they seek to turn back the clock to the years prior to 1776 and rewrite our Constitution. As a given, they seem to presume that our Constitution was a mistake & there should be a draconian constraint and oversight of the citizenry's access and possession of firearms; they feel righteous in their extemporaneous rectification, whether Congressional avenues are utilized or NOT, IMHO.

Forum List

Back